Krampus - Item Sack I GOT IT !! :D

sadux

Armor is for c...Wait not to start another flame war.Armor takes away the challenge.I go only with Backpack and Snow Hat / Top Hat /w Dapper vest

Using what is given to you by the game does not make one a "c...." (I can see more than one way that could be misinterpreted, but I'll understand it as "coward"). If you want to make it more challenging, go ahead. Personally, I scream out loud when the darkness comes… I'll keep my armor, even if it is that uncomfortable, thank you very much.

Try fighting the tentacles without armor. You will get mugged.

I usually do the mugging, here are some of my methods:Plant stuff near the tentacle, light stuff on fire (not always viable, never fast).Light tentacle on fire directly with darts (Expensive).Build some pig houses nearby/bribe some pigs into fighting for you (Recommended).Make a spider nest next to the tentacle and wait until evening, when there is any other creature distracting the tentacle it won't hit you, so you can murder its face off if a single spider wanders too close (I recommend against this, side effects may range from painful death to nothing to loss of property).

I usually do the mugging, here are some of my methods:Plant stuff near the tentacle, light stuff on fire (not always viable, never fast).Light tentacle on fire directly with darts (Expensive).Build some pig houses nearby/bribe some pigs into fighting for you (Recommended).Make a spider nest next to the tentacle and wait until evening, when there is any other creature distracting the tentacle it won't hit you, so you can murder its face off if a single spider wanders too close (I recommend against this, side effects may range from painful death to nothing to loss of property).

Very useful. Thank you.

sooo JEALOUS!!! i was terrified of my first krampus encounter so much so that i would not eat meat for days lol. but after taking out my first one i want more so i can get the sack! BRING IT ON KRAMP-MAN YOU AINT STEALING THIS CHILD AWAY TO FEAST UPON IN YOUR LAIR!!! (germanic folklore reference i know he doesnt steal you in the game, though that would be quite the journey, upon which you could kill him in his lair and escape maxwells evil plans!!! if only... looks like im doomed to die in this dimension over and over for eternity).