Skin suggestions!

Do you have ideas for character skins?
Share them!

Concepts  General Suggestions Suggestions from movies etc.

Wilson: Mad Scientist, Know-It-All-Student, Aristocrat,  Bald, Gandalf,  Wilbur Robinson, Doc Brown

Willow: Orphan, Firefighter, Girl Scout, Witch,  Evil-Looking, Rin

Wolfgang: Miltary, Sailor, Chef, Butcher, Cossack, Farmer

Wendy: Funeral, Emo, Amish, Shaman, Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Twin("The Shining")

WX-78: Future, Broken, Overcharged, C3-PO-78, Bender, Pinocchio, Soldier-Bot(TF2), Wheatly-78, HAL-7800, Iron Giant

Wickerbottom: Schoolteacher, Academic, Paleontologist, Witch, Hippie

Woodie: Hockey Player, Different clothing colours, Monthy Python Lumberjack

Wes: Jester, Clown, Prisoner, One-Man-Army, Scarf, No Make-Up, Cicero(Skyrim), Clown Murderer, Ballon Boy(fnaf2)

Maxwell: Tallbird, Puppeteer, Shadow, William Carter, White tux, James Bond

Wigfrid: Winnie, Knight, Aztec, Samurai, Warrior, Non-Acting, Silver Valkyrie, Little Orphan Annie

Webber: Frog, Warrior, Spider King, Cave, Spitter, Albino, Black Widow, Human, Web-Covered, Spider Man, Daddy Long Legs

Concept Art from Klei:
Mad Science Wilson:

PYyMlGv.png

Military Wolfgang:

EUA3lOt.png

Funeral Wendy:

GJO93YN.png

Future WX-78:

HXJLxGV.png

I would be really unhappy if there was a Webber frog skin. I'd like the skins to be in-character...

Wilson: Mad Science, Know-it-all Student, maybe Aristocrat (although I guess top hats kinda do this all on their own).

Willow: Orphan Willow is teased by the files, but other than that I'm not sure.

Wolfgang: We have Military Wolfgang... ...maybe Sailor Wolfgang?

Wendy: Drawing a blank.

WX-78: So many options... HAL-7800 ("I can't let you do that, Wilson."), Broken WX (like the ruins chess pieces), WX-78-PO...

Wickerbottom: Schoolteacher Wickerbottom? Academic Wickerbottom? These seem weak without deciding how they'd actually look, though.

Woodie: I'll leave this one to Canadians :razz:

Wes: "Mime" doesn't give a whole lot of visual leeway...

Maxwell: Hmm, tough one. Maybe Puppeteer Maxwell (more akin to how he was on the throne?), Shadow Maxwell?

Wigfrid: Her character gives you a lot of leeway, since she's a performance artist. Due to her gameplay, though, you'd probably have to stick with military roles. Maybe Knight Wigfrid, Aztec Wigfrid, Samurai Wigfrid? Winnie would be really out of character for her. Although they share the same basic features, their attire and attitude are polar opposites...

Webber: Warrior Webber is the obvious choice, maybe Spider King Webber or Cave Webber, Spitter Webber, Albino Webber?

Wilson- Evil-looking Wilson (From Wilson's concept art) 

http://www.dontstarvegame.com/image/wilson-and-willow<---- The concept art of Wilson and Willow

- Wilbur Robinson (Meet the Robinsons)

- Doc Brown (Back to the Future)

Willow- Pyro? (the model is already in the files)

- Evil-looking Willow (Same pic as Wilson's concept art)

Wolfgang- I agree with everyone else with Military Wolfgang

- Farmer Wolfgang

Wendy-.......Emo Wendy...?(i guess it makes sense considering she's obsessed with death) 

- Wendy as Alice in Wonderland

- one of the twin girls in the hall from The Shining ("come play with us >:D")

WX-78- the Overcharged WX-78 statue (insert link here), C3-PO-78 , or Bender (bender, blender, bender!(from Futurama))

- Soldier-bot from TF2

- Wheatley-78 (or an Aperture Science themed WX-78)

Wickerbottom- Teacher Wickerbottom or some kind of witch (she uses tomes in game so yeah...)

Woodie- the Monty Python lumberjack? (y'know, "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and work all day")

- Plain red shirt and regular pants (no overalls) with a black colored lucy?

- hockey player Woodie

Wes- Clown Wes or Jester Wes

- Cicero (the crazy jester from Skyrim)

- clown murderer from American Horror Story

Maxwell- William Carter or Tattered Maxwell (yes i stole these from ThePreChewedTree and Rezecib)

- Bond, James Bond

- White tux Maxwell

Wigfrid- Warrior or Samurai Wigfrid

- (makes no sense but....) Little Orphan Annie....y'know cause they're both redheads......

- silver valkyrie Wigfrid

Webber: Warrior Webber is the obvious choice, maybe Spider King Webber or Cave Webber, Spitter Webber, Albino Webber?

Adding on to this---^

Webber- Daddy long legs Webber (basically, more useless limbs)

- Spider Man Webber

- Web-covered Webber

-Why not Zoidberg? (V) ;,,; (V)

Oh boy! been waiting for a suggestion/prediction thread. Have thought of alternate skins before DST was even thing, but didn't get any further than Webber as other types of spiders and WX-78 being different metalic colors.

Willow: Firefighter, Girl scout(lazily taken from wiki trivia)

Wolfgang: Chef/Butcher

Wendy: Uhhh something ghost n' spirit... a shaman?

Wes: Prisoner, One man army(or maybe better suited for Wolfgang)

Willow: Devil Willow with horns and maybe tail.

Wendy: Amish woman skin.

Wickerbottom: Paleontologist!!! plzz!! Fit with the cool khaki colored clothes and hat!

Wigfrid: Chainmail warrior, Spartan, etc...

Webber: Cave Spider skin or any other spider skins. OH I KNOW, a black widow webber skin! Scary D'=

So exciting!

Wilson- Evil-looking Wilson (From Wilson's concept art)

Willow- Pyro? (the model is already in the files)

Wolfgang- I agree with everyone else with Military Wolfgang

Wendy-.......Emo Wendy...?(i guess it makes sense considering she's obsessed with death)

WX-78- the Overcharged WX-78 statue (insert link here), C3-PO-78 , or Bender (bender, blender, bender!(from Futurama))

Wickerbottom- Teacher Wickerbottom or some kind of witch (she uses tomes in game so yeah...)

Woodie- the Monty Python lumberjack? (y'know, "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and work all day")

Wes- Clown Wes or Jester Wes

Maxwell- William Carter or Tattered Maxwell (yes i stole these from ThePreChewedTree and Rezecib)

Wigfrid- Warrior or Samurai Wigfrid

Yes to the Witch Wickerbottom skin! I think a Paleontologist would be cool too.

Wilson: Gandalf; Bald Wilson; Glasses Wilson;

Willow: (Original Willow kinda reminds of Rin from Fate Stay Night); Rin; Witch; Glasses Willow 

Wendy: @Chris1488, beat me to it... Emo Wendy with black hair; Sabre (from Fate Series)

Wolfgang: Cossack Wolfgang; Beach Wolfgang

Wickerbottom: Hippie Wickerbottom; Witcherbottom; Hot-bottom O__O; Younger-bottom

WX-78: Pinocchio WX-78

Wes: Scarf Wes; No Makeup Wes

Webber: Real-boy Webber, 

Maxwell: William Carter; Abraham Lincoln

Wigfrid: Emma Watson; Emma Stone; Regular Non-acting Wigfrid... Sabre (from Fate series)

Add Glasses to them all O__O

Oh, and Beach Wear/Bikini to all...

Bikini Wickerbottom O__O

Wilson: Gandalf; Bald Wilson; Glasses Wilson;

Willow: (Original Willow kinda reminds of Rin from Fate Stay Night); Rin; Witch; Glasses Willow 

Wendy: @Chris1488, beat me to it... Emo Wendy with black hair; Sabre (from Fate Series)

Wolfgang: Cossack Wolfgang; Beach Wolfgang

Wickerbottom: Hippie Wickerbottom; Witcherbottom; Hot-bottom O__O; Younger-bottom

WX-78: Pinocchio WX-78

Wes: Scarf Wes; No Makeup Wes

Webber: Real-boy Webber, 

Maxwell: William Carter; Abraham Lincoln

Wigfrid: Emma Watson; Emma Stone; Regular Non-acting Wigfrid... Sabre (from Fate series)

Add Glasses to them all O__O

Oh, and Beach Wear/Bikini to all...

Bikini Wickerbottom O__O

It could'a been worse, you coulda suggested Woodie with a......nvm i'll leave it to your imagination O_O

I actually forgot about Woodie!!

Hmm... maybe a...

It could'a been worse, you coulda suggested Woodie with a......nvm i'll leave it to your imagination O_O

Oh... O___O

Well then I guess I'll just say...

Different color flannel shirts? 

Can we still comment here? It's been a few weeks since the last post...

My first expectations for skins was just different looking clothes/hair/skin for all of them. Customizable, so you just pick the colours you want to replace the default ones with. I didn't expect actually different looks for the characters, but that sounds nice indeed! (I'd still like a simple palette change option though. I could run around as an all blue-tinged Wigfrid, or a white/green Webber.)

Also, I'd like alternate male/neutral/female/neither versions (for every one of them).

Here's a few ideas along the lines of those already made (completely new looks):

Wilson: Archaeologist

WX-78: Cyberman (also changing his "EXTERMINATE" to "DELETE"), and of course Dalek!

Wickerbottom: Archaeologist

Wes: Striped suit mime. (The type that tends to mime suitcase carrying problems. With bowler hat.) Also, anyone remember Pan Tau? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Tau

Maxwell: If he's evil, maybe lawyer (cliche ;P ). As he dumped people in the Don't Starve world (sentencing them to live there), maybe judge?

Wigfrid: Amazon (I'm surprised no one else suggested that yet.)

Webber: For some reason I'm thinking "Fly", because spiders eat flies. Hm. No idea how to get that to make sense. But my other ideas all go in the same direction, too; beetle/bug, bee, praying mantis,...

Archived