Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

:wilson_flower:

post-390644-0-27531900-1452263437_thumb.

I also made some other versions of that. Here you go, completely your mental property, I give fruitloop all the rights to them. [insert more legal nonsense here]

post-390644-0-62806400-1452263443_thumb.

post-390644-0-16496600-1452263458_thumb.

Don't open the following unless you bother reading through tons of broken english and incorrect references. It is nothing worth looking at. You have been warned. No secret message in the typos.

Sunday, 9th January 2016, the infamous date when our dreams (but not hopes) die.

With fright and sorrow we watch the remaining time tick by. It's not long until the tiny Ragnarök, the miniature Armageddon, the loss of something truly valuable. Soon, our most beloved fruitloop will be forced to abandon the internet. Even if I wouldn't know her by name, I wouldn't send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. And a little bit of me. And a little bit of everybody.
yes I felt the need to hack some words to quote that amazing poetry
The cheer, the "made day", the joy and humour... It all will come to a full halt. For what feels like years, and turns out to "only" be almost a year, people have come to look at the great art works done by the magnificent fruitloop-chan. Many young artists were inspired by that simple, yet brilliant web-comic. Who didn't pick up the pen to draw, did it to chat, joke and share thoughts and feelings. Who didn't do that either... well, nobody knows whether that's bots or secret stalkers or what not, but there's a lot of them, that much we know. In mere weeks, all this will cease to happen. As if the sun were to go out...
cue sans in three, two, one...
Brighten up, kiddo! Life goes on, you got family and friends and a roof above your head. You will be fine without some flashy screen simulating words of people who might not even exist. Make sure to stay afloat (also in the literal sense, should global warming keep the pace). Nobody can tell how long it'll be, but that's just fine!

In the case you sky-rocket through career... Don't come back to this website, unless you truly have the opportunity to do so. I think I speak for everybody when I say, for as long as we don't hear news of your well-being, we'll just assume you are alright and enjoying yourself (and maybe others ;)). this is where I stopped because it was getting weird and intime
  • Like 5

attachicon.gifbyeloop1.jpg

I also made some other versions of that. Here you go, completely your mental property, I give fruitloop all the rights to them. [insert more legal nonsense here]

attachicon.gifbyeloop2.jpg

attachicon.gifbyeloop3.jpg

Don't open the following unless you bother reading through tons of broken english and incorrect references. It is nothing worth looking at. You have been warned. No secret message in the typos.

Sunday, 9th January 2016, the infamous date when our dreams (but not hopes) die.

With fright and sorrow we watch the remaining time tick by. It's not long until the tiny Ragnarök, the miniature Armageddon, the loss of something truly valuable. Soon, our most beloved fruitloop will be forced to abandon the internet. Even if I wouldn't know her by name, I wouldn't send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. And a little bit of me. And a little bit of everybody.

The cheer, the "made day", the joy and humour... It all will come to a full halt. For what feels like years, and turns out to "only" be almost a year, people have come to look at the great art works done by the magnificent fruitloop-chan. Many young artists were inspired by that simple, yet brilliant web-comic. Who didn't pick up the pen to draw, did it to chat, joke and share thoughts and feelings. Who didn't do that either... well, nobody knows whether that's bots or secret stalkers or what not, but there's a lot of them, that much we know. In mere weeks, all this will cease to happen. As if the sun were to go out...

Brighten up, kiddo! Life goes on, you got family and friends and a roof above your head. You will be fine without some flashy screen simulating words of people who might not even exist. Make sure to stay afloat (also in the literal sense, should global warming keep the pace). Nobody can tell how long it'll be, but that's just fine!

In the case you sky-rocket through career... Don't come back to this website, unless you truly have the opportunity to do so. I think I speak for everybody when I say, for as long as we don't hear news of your well-being, we'll just assume you are alright and enjoying yourself (and maybe others ;)). this is where I stopped because it was getting weird and intime

:(

We'll miss you Loop, but best of luck.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 4

• Developer

byeloop1.jpg

byeloop2.jpg

byeloop3.jpg

Well this is FANTASTIC! AMAZING EVEN, tremendously good work and words, Mobb!

We will miss you more than anything, Loops, but as Mobb said, enjoy your life and new job and all the opportunities and people it'll bring into your life to the maximum!! :D

• Like 2

attachicon.gifbyeloop1.jpg

attachicon.gifbyeloop2.jpg

attachicon.gifbyeloop3.jpg

Loop's leaving? Did I miss something?

Edited by DragonMage156

On Sunday, she'll be moving to another city where her new job will be located at! Alas, she will have no internet there for an unknown ammount of time :(

Oh, I see. Good luck on your job and hopefully, we will see her online at some point in the future.

Y u members keep leaving!

• Like 3

byebye_by_fruitloop_chan-d9n9kkf.png

Thank you for those kind words and pictures Mobbstar. You made my day so much. You don't know how much it touched my heart. Thank you ;;v;;

And thank you everyone for supporting me till this day. I don't know where I would be without you guys. It's been a great honor meeting you and talk to you and entertained you through this comic.

I apologize for the sudden leave and didn't say that early on. I'm really sorry

As so you know, I'm moving to another city for my new job and the place that we are staying won't have any internet. I don't know how long I will be out or how long I will not be able to have internet, but I'll try my best to have internet as soon as possible. 

You guys are awesome, you don't know how much I can't thank you enough for the support you guys gave me. I'm gonna miss you guys

Hope you guys have an awesome day! Stay Awesome!

Again, Thank you so much <3

LOVE,

Loops

• Like 13