Sign in to follow this  
CloakofCrow

The Orchestra

Recommended Posts

Quiet    190

As soon as the robot leaves, Jakob starts wolfing down the food.  The thing's cold, dead gaze was rather disconcerting.  After he finishes, he pushes the plate to the edge of the table and pulls the chair over to the window.  As he gazes outside, he pities anyone unfortunate enough to be stuck out there, then laughs diabolically at their misfortune.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosten    916

["COME ON JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO!!"]

(At least you aren't Wunan, who's done nothing so far but get slapped around by some frogs and push Shana in a lake ( ̄ω ̄))

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wxps350    277

Holly then turned in the direction of the strange noise.

"What the hell is that? Sounds like some animals are fighting or something..." Said Holly.

Edited by wxps350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will    110

Ethel lowers his torch as he enters a more passive stance.

"Opal, huh? It's a pleasure to see someone else out here. Do you have a phone I can use or something? I kinda just woke up here and I don't know how to get home."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosten    916

Opal withdrew her hand, and checked the few pockets she had, coming up empty she apologized "Uhm... Sorry, no, I don't have anything." she paused for a moment, then said "I think I... uh... might have died a little while ago? It's a little complicated." she looked up, staring wistfully into the sky "I don't think we'd get any signal here anyways."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

(Oh, shoot. Thanks.)

 

Wunan looked over towards the woods, frowning. He retrieved his staff and regrew it to it's normal size, wondering if something dangerous could be approaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halved    305

Bonnie walks at the edge of the camp, in direction of the sounds.

"I can't see SH|T, it's toooo dark out here. But there is definatelly something!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wxps350    277

Holly eventually let the curiosity get the best of her, despite the possible danger. Actually, there wasn't much danger. What was the worst that could've been out there, a fox or two that she saw dozens of time before?

 

"Hold on a sec." Holly halted, as she looked at a large web inside the trunk of a tree, walked to it, and pulled off the suprisingly thick strings. She then picked up a stick off the ground, wrapped the web, and then lit it on fire.

 

"Alright. Let's Rock..." Said Holly, jogging after Bonnie with the newly made torch.

Edited by wxps350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this