Sign in to follow this  
CloakofCrow

The Orchestra

CloakofCrow    94

The sky begins to darken as the sun slowly fades out of view.

"Would you like you're roast beef, mashed potatoes, and red wine up there? Or in the dining room?" Turner calls at a high volume setting.

If Shana is paying any attention, she would see and occasional imp fly past her window to see if she was still there. She would also notice that the door was locked if she tried...

For everybody who doesn't have the luxury of shelter, continue with your nighttime shenanigans. Nothing special is happening yet that I haven't announced.

Rosten    916

Opal watched from behind a tree as the boy slid off his log onto something she couldn't make out, after a few moments he lied there still, presumably asleep when her Shadow spoke up in her mind.

>"What the hell are you doing Opal?"<

"Firstly, how do you know my name? And secondly, I'm stalking that boy over there." she whispered

>"That isn't important right now..."< and, after a short pause >"What boy?"<

Opal peeked out from behind the tree, pointing to where the boy lay, presumably asleep "Him."

>"I see no boy. All I see is a dim campfire, a log, and a small mat. Certainly someone has been here, but there is no-one now."<

She came out from behind the tree, confident he wouldn't wake up, and inquisitively said "You can't see him... Wonder why..."

"Maybe he's got some sorta..." she paused for effect "Light-y powers?" He was unimpressed. >"What are you talking about?"< he questioned. "I mean like.. Maybe he has some sorta elemental alignment that counter-acts ours? Like, you're dark, and maybe he's light, and that's why you can't sense him. I bet if he were to wake up he wouldn't be able to see or hear you either."

>"That's an interesting theory, pray tell, where have you come into such prophetic knowledge?"< "It's just a guess loosely based on some fantasy stuff I've read." >"Hmm... Interesting..."< he concluded

Psst @Will, Wiiiiiiill

Edited by Blazingice26

Halved    305

Some minutes after it got night, Bonnie passed out on Holly's shoulder.

===========

"Just...resist a bit, Bonnie. There has to be somewhere to hide..."

Step by step, holding her belly with her arms, Bonnie walks throught a forest.

Darkness is running after her, devouring every tree she passed by before, the ground she stepped on, the sky shining above.

It looks like she is about to puke, or at least really ill, as suggested by her almost white skin.

"Come...on!

A beam of light was her only hope. What seemed like a house suddenly showed up, and after a long escape, she bumps inside, hiding from the darkness.

She sighs, "That was close".

She then puts her hands on her mouth: an unexpected retch striking on her. Quickly, she searches for a bathroom, unsuccesfully. She eventually finds a trash can, which she uses to puke in.

Yet that...that was not puke and all. From her insides, worms found their ways up to the little girl's mouth and got rejected from her body in a pile of vomit.

The sight of them, the feeling of some who got stuck on her vest and were finding their way throught it, was absolutely dreadful. That made her puke more, as she walked away from the bin, releasing more maggots on the floor.

Her eyes suddenly got emotionless, blind to everything, but as she was about to pass out, a hand grabbed her from behind, lifted from her neck and smashed the girl on the wall.

Darkness.

Then light.

Then pain.

A loud buzzing sound was stuck in her ears, her head pulsing of blood. And her hair. They felt different, not fluffy as before, but more...normal. Like she used to have when she was in the snow.

Before the experiments had begun.

She was still 12...maybe 13 years old, and she was in a basement, chained at the wall.

In front of her there is a man, smoking and staring at her...probably. His face is blurred out...like a part of memory your brain refuses to remember.

"So you are alive. Good."

"My brain...it hurts..."

"You won't have a brain by the end of tomorrow if you don't bring me something. You have been lazy once again. You useless piece of crap."

The man gets closer.

"No! I swear, I couldn't find anything to steal! Aaah...my head feels broken...why did you hit me so hard?! You are nothing but a crazy *******!"

<Why am I saying this? What's going on?!>

"I could have hit you harder. I could have killed you. But that wouldn't have been fun, no?"

He laughs and walks closer. He is now standing face to face with Bonnie.

"We are going to have so much fun together now, Bonnie."

He drops the sigarette and from his pocket takes out a butcher knife.

"W-what are you doing. What's that?!"

<N-No, please I want to get out!>

"Don't worry Bonnie...I am doing this for you. To educate you. Now, just stay still, my sweet bee."

"N-no...no no no I don't like this! No...wait don't, DON'T!"

He grabs her head and points the knife to her eyeball.

"Here..."

When it entered inside her, everything became black.

She wasn't probably even screaming, or at least she couldn't hear herself.

Her sane eye couldn't stop dropping huge tears, forming a small red puddle along with her blood around her shoes.

She has no idea how much time had passed. That moment, that pain, just wouldn't end.

Now she started to feel dizzy.

The pain was still there...but somehow it was fading away.

<My brain is rotting...Ha...ha...>

She smiles.

And then, another retch woke her up from her daze.

She was feeling them again.

This time, they were eating her heart.

====

Bonnie wakes up screaming. She leaps away from Holly and almost risks hiperventilation.

That was a nightmare, probably. It was slowly fading away, but she is sure it was a terrifing one if she got so much scared.

Halved    305

(By "continue with your nighttime shenanigans" I thought you meant that.)

(I save the text and write it as the next night nightmare if you prefer.)

Will    110

Ethel jolts up from his nightmare in a cold sweat.

"What...what was that? That's the second nightmare I've had here... that voice was different than the first."

Ethel looks to his fire to see that it is almost out. Ethel quickly places another log on it, and strengthens the flames with grass and leaves. Ethel sits on his log, contemplating what he saw.

"That was just a nightmare... right? It felt so real... and as if someone else was controlling me... maybe the tome might say something about it."

Ethel pulls out the tome to discover that it had become gray again. The pages were all blank. Ethel throws the tome down.

"Damn it! The one moment when I really need it- come on!"

Ethel sits in silence for what seemed like ours.

"I think someone's watching me."

Ethel turns, scanning for any shadows or figures in the distance, but everything outside of his fire was pitch black.

"Something isn't right."

Ethel loads his tome into the satchel, and grabs a nearby unlit torch. He quickly dips into the fire and takes it out. Ethel leaves his fire behind as he heads in what he didn't know to be Opal's direction.

CloakofCrow    94

(You can have nightmares any night you want, I'll say if you are being forced to have one. Which will be often throughout the winter and fall.)

Edited by CloakofCrow

Rosten    916

Opal was lying against the trunk of a tree with her head drooped down, trying in vain to sleep after she watched the boy sitting around doing nothing for the better part of an hour

>"Opal."<

She squirmed in her near-sleep, unresponsive to his request

>"OPAL!"<

She jolted awake. "Wh-what the hell... I was just about to sleep." she complained >"I can see him now."< with this, she stood up "Huh? >"Look."< Opal looked out from behind the tree, to see the boy, as if moved by some unknown force moving around doing something she couldn't make out. Then lighting something off of his fire, and making off in her direction. "Oh no, I think he saw us." >"Nonsense, it's pitch black and we've been sitting behind these trees the entire time he's been awake."< "I don't know, maybe it's one of his powers or something, but he's heading this way, what should we do?" she questioned. >"That's your problem. Didn't you want to meet him in the first place?"

"Well... Yeah... But it be kinda weird if he found us out here spying on him." she pleaded, avoiding his eyes.

He was close enough to where, if they stayed quiet for a minute and listened, they could hear his quiet footsteps on the rather thin grass

She sighed, "Well, there's no use in hiding, if we try and move now, he'll just hear us. Might as well meet him.

She stepped out from behind the tree, unaware of the boy's location, and found herself face to face with him, only inches in between them. "...Uhm, Hi?"

Rosten    916

Opal regained her composure, stepped back and put out her right hand, holding her left behind her back as if hiding it.

"My name's Opal Donovan Reed, nice to meet you... Ethel."

Edited by Blazingice26

CloakofCrow    94

(Poor Wunan is outside by himself. I also updated the Summary part of the first post, I'll do that almost every in-game night.)

Jakob hears the stomping of Turner as he makes his way up the stairs. "Here's your roast beef, mashed potatoes, and red wine sir." He extends the platter and glass and sets it on the table in front of Jakob. "Is there anything else you need?"

Rosten    916

("Bonnie awoke and found a growth on her head that could talk. She is a biological weapon that is very capable of destroying things." Bit of an understatement there, buddy?)

Halved    305

(Boo did not appear when she woke up. They've been together for a while before they arrived in DS world.

Btw, Bonnie's mutation abilities are worse than Wy's, but her regeneration is stronger.)

(Also "like Wolverine has" lol)

"I think I had a nightmare or something... But I cant remember it..."

Edited by Halved

Halved    305

Judging by the Sun position, it may have been around 8/9 am.

"Early."

Bonnie stands up, stretches herself, and yawns.

Edited by Halved

Halved    305

(*SMASHES THE PHONE ON THE WALL*

"Stuff didnt happen today either and now I have to fcuking go to fcuking bed fcuk*

*SMASHES PC ON THE FLOOR*

"FCUUUUUUU")

• Like 2

CloakofCrow    94

"Initializing previous task," the robot stated. His arms turned back into their weaponized state and he patrols the outer perimeter of the house and the rest of the village.