Game Changer

MenaAthena

(You're only giving the shippers more ammo, dude.)

{It was an absolute massacre down at the Don't Starve role play forums today. There were shipping attacks everywhere, there were no survivors except for Mena. She stated that there was a surplus of ammo coming in and that just added to the fatality that you're witnessing now.

This has been Dara, more as the story develops.}

• Like 2

(He blushes pretty easely...)

(How does one blush when their made of nightmare fuel anyway?) 

{It was an absolute massacre down at the Don't Starve role play forums today. There were shipping attacks everywhere, there were no survivors except for Mena. She stated that there was a surplus of ammo coming in and that just added to the fatality that you're witnessing now.

This has been Dara, more as the story develops.}

(Must... stop... laughing. XD)

(Almost sounds like something that could be on Welcome to Night Vale to me ...)

Wy makes a tiny jump, then takes another deep breath and finally speaks:

"I heard some hounds...not too far from here...I was going to check what happened there, when suddenly I heard a tallbird coming near me..."

Suddenly, he stops and looks around them.

"Where did that thing go anyway? It was here...just before you showed up..."

Edited by Halved

"A Tallbird? So that's what the eyeball on stilts is called... Makes sense, what with it being a tall bird and all..." She in crosses her arms* "Well uhh you see it's kind of a long story. I'll cut to the chase though... The Tallbird was me, I can change into things, it's complicated..."

"Oh..."

Wy holds his left arm with his right hand, still trying to hide his left part.

"I wish I had such...excellent powers...I wasn't that lucky, thought...My...my left part of the body is so weak I can't even throw a rock with my left hand..."

He sighs.

"Still...I can regenerate...or something...but it sure isn't an enjoyable show to watch..."

*watches everything*

Hehehehe... I'm liking this group. And I thought I was just gonna have to watch the scientist. Now I got all this drama to watch! Perfect...

*makes dark cloud in hand bigger, and much, much colder*

• Like 1

"Orphanage? Sorry to hear that... Before this place I was living outside, wandering place to place. Must have sucked being sick all the time, stuck in an orphanage... Never getting to go anywhere, never get to see new places..."

A faint smile appeared on Wy's face.

"I could still visit new places...In my mind, in my dreams, in my drawings, in my books...I spent all the days reading books, or painting...or even writing silly stories by my own."

He then looks in another direction, embarassed.

"But...of course...dreams are not reality..."

"Well I say if you want something you have to go and get it. If you want those dreams of your to be a reality you have to get out there and do it. Keeping you alive can't be the only thing your current state is good for, you've got to have some kind of abilities that'll help you."

A smug smirk spread across Cypress's face.

"Back home I used my powers to sneak into some snobby party once. I managed to ste-put to better use about $200, within an hour or two. I managed to get myself some new clothes and decent food. As I said before if you want something, you have to go and get it. There must be something cool you can do in your current form that you can use to your advantage."

Edited by Dara999

"I...I can..."

Wy closes his eyes and concentrates.

He lifts his right arm, then opens his eyes.

The arm starts shaking, producing a gurgling sound. It then bursts, spreading black worm-like wires in the near area.

After a few moments, the arm starts regenerating, as the wires crawl back to their previous place.

"I can make my own body explode, then sew it back together..."

The form of the hand as it regenerates seems different then before: after all the wires got back together, a sword-like appendix is attached to the arm instead of his usual finger-less hand.

"...and mutate It...It's...something, at least."

Cypress inspects Wy's sword arm with interest after getting over that fact his arm exploded. "You're like a living bio-weapon... Can you control the little wire thingies when they're not attached? Because they'd be great for taking loose change outta peoples pockets~"