Game Changer

MenaAthena

(I'm not sure anymore if I want to roleplay here. There are already enought people + weirdobob, so I guess there is no problem if I leave, as I still havent introduced my character.)

(Aw, well, I'll leave your character up there in case you ever change your mind.)

(I've realised I put the wrong age in Wy's description, as he's 12, not 10.)

(Fixed it.)

(I'll type out my turn...

soon...

probably...)

• Like 2

(Ah, that'll work)

Wulfric put Wakana down, and began scratching his ear with his back leg. He then sniffed the air, and turns to the source of the smell. He picked Wakana back up and began trotting in the direction the scent came from.

Wekesa was currently wandering through a savannah biome looking for more rabbits. The first half dozen were filling but not fully satisfying. The sitting and waiting was effective but she didn't want to wait for her prey, she wanted to get it straight away!

Spotting some rabbit holes she lumbered over to them and sniffed the slight breeze coming out of the hole. There was prey inside~

She placed her maw over the top of the rabbit's tunnel entrance and let her tongue search for the morsel.

She pulled her tongue back from the fruitless search, the hole was too deep and maze-like. She stared at it with a huff and let out an frustrated growl. Wekesa dug her roots into the earth below her. The little things could have it their way, she'd get them eventually anyway...

A rabbit come into view and started eating the grass, it was out of reach sadly... If she up-rooted it would run too. Great... If only she could reach out and grab it...

An eyeplant sprung out of the ground and snapped up the rabbit, the morsel traveled through the root connect to Wekesa and became stored inside her. Wekesa let out a purring sound at the discovery of her new ability, perhaps she'd just stay here and wait for more prey.

{Wekesa's ready for anyone who wants to run into her~ ^^}

(...fine...I guess.

Wy could meet the girl/smallbird)

Wy finally gathered all of his courage and left the graveyard, walking in the direction of from where he heard the sound of hounds.

Stealthily he hides behind each tree he finds and wobbles from one to another.

(I'll send a Newleaf at you.)

Newleaf sighed as he sent the human on his way. Perhaps he should've killed it... But if it had any friends around, the last thing he wanted was for them to bring fire to the forest out of vengeance. He walked back to the border of the forest, patrolling for hounds. What he found, however, was not a hound, but what seemed to be a lureplant. He narrowed his eyes, walking towards it.

The scientist huffed as he made his way to the origin of the sounds. Even though they had stopped after what he assumed where their dying squeals, he still knew what direction they had come from. However, before he got there, he came across a sight that turned his skin pale. His spear dropped to the ground and he stared at the oddity that lay before him, and it stared back.

It was a human.

A girl no less. She looked to be about in her mid teens, and she was kneeling on the ground, gripping a gold tipped spear for support and panting. She looked up at him with pleading eyes that had a hint of fear behind them. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours, neither of them saying a word, before the girl broke the silence.

"H-hi...?"

Another moment of silence. Then the corners of his mouth turned up and he chuckled, which turned into laughter, the kind of relieved laughter you'd expect coming from a madman given proof that he wasn't insane. The girl leaned away from him a little, her eyes showing concern and more fear.

"Are...you...alright...?"

He slowly calmed his laughter to reply. 

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry. It's just... It's been so long... I can't even remember how long it's been since I've seen another per...son..."

His sentence trailed off and his grin dropped, finally realizing the state the girl was in. She was extremely pale and kneeling in a pool of her own blood, the teeth marks in her leg barely giving off any of the crimson liquid anymore. Her eyelids drooped as she started to lean forward in exhaustion. His eyes widened and he shot forward, catching the girl before she hit the ground and laying her down gently. She had lost a lot of blood and he had to do something quick. 

(So yea. Wy is waiting for the birdy)

{I'll send her your way}

Cypress imagined this was what it was like to wear high-heels, VERY high-heels. It was taking quite a fair amount of focus to stop toppling forward or backward, the one eye didn't help with her depth perception either.

The nagging urge to build a nest and defend it to the death was evident in her mind, at least it wasn't like the time she turned into a scarab beetle... You know another name for scarab beetles? Dung beetles... She swears she can still smell it, never again...

Cypress wandered through a graveyard, not able to read any of the tombstone at this hight she just was gave her respect to whoever they were mentally. She pressed on forward not really sure where she was going, an ache in the back of her head started. As she walked on awkwardly the headache started worsening, a dizzy spelt hit and the next thing she knew she was on the ground. Great, good luck standing back up with these stilts for legs!

To anyone else it would look like a Tallbird that was either injured or mentally challenged, probably a bit of both.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wekesa was proud of her hunting children, the smaller jaws that snapped up prey. She would be well fed for quite awhile. She spread out her leaves and decided to soak up some sun, the warm rays sending a shiver down her stalk. How she enjoyed this whole sentience thing, being able to feel, to think.

A larger presents came towards Wekesa, perhaps a larger prey animal? She held a morel of rabbit above her with her tongue, hoping the meat would attract the other being. The eyeplant a stationed around here watched the newcomer with ravenous 'eyes'. It did not appear to be food, we're their optics deceiving them?

Edited by Dara999

The sound of the tallbird's footseps echoed neat Wy, who hide in a berry bush as quickly as he could.

When the animal finally showed up, the halved shadow boy couldnt believe what he was seeing.

<Is that bird...drunk or something?>

To better observe the scene, he peeps from the bush, not knowing the creature could see a part of his body.