Game Changer

MenaAthena

Athena paused, dwelling on how she might answer before speaking. Her arms trembled, partially from fearing the giant's answer, and partially from the blood that was trickling from the many bite marks in her leg.

"Is it wrong for a predator to kill another animal for sustenance, or to pick the fruit off a tree to eat? Is it wrong for a plant to use the decayed body of an animal or human so they may grow and survive?"

"Ah, yes. The circle of life, as you humans know it to be. Though you may wish to pick a rose, human, the rose grows thorns to stop you. We each fight for survival. And if you threaten my kind, you will be punished. Don't expect me to sit idly by as you slaughter innocents." The vines retreated, and Newleaf's attention went to the spear. "I suppose I should allow you to keep this, though. You'll go find another bush to rob of its branches if I do not." Placing the spear delicately in the palm of his leafy hand, Newleaf bent down and handed the spear to Athena.

Well I'm here Mena, you happy? X3

Let's see...

Name: Wekesa

Species/Race: Lureplant

Health: 130

Hunger: 250

Sanity: 200

She can photosynthesize, this gives 1/5 health, 5 sanity and 1 hunger for each bar of sunlight you photosynthesize for.

She can become a bulb and hide. She can create Lure plant bulbs and a maximum of 12 eyeplants. Eyeplants cost 25 sanity to spawn.

She walks slowly at night. He speed depends on what season it is.

Summer: Normal speed.

Autumn: A little slower than normal.

Winter: Slower than normal.

Spring: Road/Pathway speed.

She also doesn't lose sanity in the rain. Rain restores 1/2 sanity and health when >80 every minute.

Backstory: The sun sent warm sensations down Wekesa's veins, the sunlight warming her roots, even though they were underground.

This was the first time she had ever felt such a sensation. This was the first thing she had ever thought! What is this? She could now feel... It was odd... Where was she, where did she come from, what's the empty feeling in her body?

A growl designated from her stomach.

She needed... Nourishment... She needed to grow... To feed...

A rabbit nibbled on the grass a few meters away from her. A long tongue slowly slithered out of her maw, she could see with it, the tastes and smells melding into a picture. Alas the tongue would not reach the prey. She let out a small growl. She just wanted to ensnare the furry thing and devour it, was that too much to ask?

The harder she thought about ensnaring and eating the morsel the hungrier she got. Filled with frustration she snarled and tried to lash out at the harmless rabbit. Something crumbled and moved underground, the soil became loose and one of her roots eased it's way onto the surface. The root gripped into the ground and she heaved, pulling outward. Like some sort of zombie the roots pulled out of the ground, four thick roots now supported the hulking mass. Grass, leaves and vines lay at the base of her stem. The big bulb that was her body, now split wide open showing razor sharp teeth. The leaves around her head shook, sending stray bits of dirt flying.

The rabbit needed up being a delicious first meal but she hungered for more.

Apperance: http://dara1999.deviantart.com/art/Wekesa-Done-46145877

Advantages: they were listed above, the rain, photosynthesis and such.

Disadvantages: The speed thing, she can eat a lot... She doesn't understand humans or emotions well. She's pyrophobic.

-----------------

There you go I'll do Cypress later. ^^ Can't wait to join this RP Mena!

Ended* not needed. I'm such a noob here Mena. U got halp me. XD

(It's ok, Dara. We'll get through this together. *pats back*

Everyone, this is Dara, a friend of mine. I know her from DeviantArt and we roleplay on a different site, but she's new to forums in general and roleplaying in this manner. So please, be patient with her.

Also, Dara, you know there's an edit button on the bottom of the post, right?)

(Alright, Wekesa is in, Although I have one question.

How can she make 12 eyeplants if they cost 25 sanity each and she only has 200 sanity?

One more thing, Dara lives in Australia, so right now she's asleap and won't be able to get on until after school.)

"Understood. Thank you."

Athena shakily took her spear back and slowly stood back up, using the spear as a support. She turned and limped away from the forest as fast as she could, being careful not to trip on the remains of the hounds.

(Yes, she's going to run into Wilson and he'll help her out. Wilson isn't there yet because... he's a slow runner... yeah that's it. DON'T JUDGE I'M NOT LAZY!

I'm thinking Athena's at the very edge of a forest and heading towards a grassland. Wilson is in the grassland and heading toward the forest.)

"Ah, yes. The circle of life, as you humans know it to be. Though you may wish to pick a rose, human, the rose grows thorns to stop you. We each fight for survival. And if you threaten my kind, you will be punished. Don't expect me to sit idly by as you slaughter innocents." The vines retreated, and Newleaf's attention went to the spear. "I suppose I should allow you to keep this, though. You'll go find another bush to rob of its branches if I do not." Placing the spear delicately in the palm of his leafy hand, Newleaf bent down and handed the spear to Athena.

(The Circle of Life you say?)