Game Changer

MenaAthena

(I know this may sound...weird...but, could I join this?

First, I'm new to this forum. It looks a cool place, and people are funny.

So I thought...maybe I could try doing a roleplay for once.

It's the first time I do something like this, so I won't be that good at it...

So, if I could, I would like to play with you. Just to make some friends and stay happy even if it's not reality.)

(I know this may sound...weird...but, could I join this?

First, I'm new to this forum. It looks a cool place, and people are funny.

So I thought...maybe I could try doing a roleplay for once.

It's the first time I do something like this, so I won't be that good at it...

So, if I could, I would like to play with you. Just to make some friends and stay happy even if it's not reality.)

(Sure thing! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see a new person around that's excited to make friends.

Now, if you want to roleplay you'll need to tell me who you want to play as. You can either be a character from the game or one you made up youself. If you make one up, you'll need to give me a good description of him/her/it. We have some good examples of character sheets in the first post.

One more thing, read this: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/25886-tips-to-being-a-good-roleplayer-not-a-roleplay/ if you haven't already. It has some really good tips for beginning roleplayers.)

(Sure thing! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see a new person around that's excited to make friends.

Now, if you want to roleplay you'll need to tell me who you want to play as. You can either be a character from the game or one you made up youself. If you make one up, you'll need to give me a good description of him/her/it. We have some good examples of character sheets in the first post.

One more thing, read this: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/25886-tips-to-being-a-good-roleplayer-not-a-roleplay/ if you haven't already. It has some really good tips for beginning roleplayers.)

Thank you :-)

I've read that post, and made this:

Name: Wy

Race: Parasite Host-Benign Type

Backstory: To save him from his imminent death, Wy's father made a deal with Maxwell. He received the ultimate cure, able to solve every health problem. Although, that cure had consequences: what saved Wy's life was an alien parasite which mutated the boy's body completely.

But eventually, the parasite which was supposed to take over him, for some reason decided to collaborate.

When Maxwell de̴c͠i͘ḑe҉d tơ ͘f̛i̛nal̶ly ̀sho̴w͟ up҉,W̷͕̱̯̟̤͟͝y҉̠̬͇̝̳̻̲͠ ̸̵̭̲͉ẃ͎̤̪͇͎̰͕͍̤a̴̦̱̙͇̠͝ͅs̺͍̯͈̹͖̝--

The note ends here.

Appearance: post-467982-0-49552000-1416240723.png

Abilities: 

-IT WILL NOT END

Wy's body is constantly being regenerated by the parasite(s). Whenever it gets damaged the parasite reproduces himself to repair the wounds.

The regeneration consumes a lot of energy, because the parasite needs energy to reproduce. Therefore, this ability is limited.

-BOUND TO A PARASITE

They are two, they are one, they are all. Wy does not have a full solid body and can mutate it. For example, he can turn his hand into a blade.

The mutations consume a moderate amount of energy, because the parasite needs some energy to manipulate his form.

-6th MUTANT SENSE (INCLUDES WY'S STOMACH BEHAVIOUR)

He has a sixth sense (duh, lame), which consists in the parasite's special alien sense.

He can eat anything without consequences (his stomach simply destroys the food and turns it directly into energy), though he can't taste food (see Disabilities for more informations).

-[LOCKED]

-{LOCKED?}

Disabilities:

-WEAK!

He is really weak, both in the body and in the mind. Healing items are useles on him.

-ONE EYE, NOTHING MORE

He can hear, see, touch, but not taste or smell. This could be considered an ability, because he can eat anything without consequences (his stomach destroys the food and turns it directly into energy).

Edited by Halved
  • Like 1

Like this: [s POILER] [/s POILER] without the spaces. 

Mena already said it in one of the first posts. You probably should read the hole thread before starting to roleplay.

(Thank you. 

I thought I read the whole thing...but I must have missed that comment...

Sorry Mena )

(It's ok. I really like your character, @Halved you're accepted!

We're going to have some really interesting interaction between Wy and Athena. She has an aversion to nighmare fuel and shadow creatures. [i feel like I didn't explain that well.])

(Hold on a minute and I'll get my rp action up.)

The hound refused to let go of her leg, instead biting down harder and sending a shooting pain up her leg. Using this moment of vulnerability, two more hounds lept at their prey. However, Athena was able to bash one with her shield, sending it back and stunning it momentarily. The other one made a leap for her arm which she just barely moved out of the way. She plunged the spear repeatedly into the side of the hound that gripped her leg, causing it to let go and retreat with a whimper, but it did so too late. Before it could get far enough away, she sent the spear one more time through it's eye and into it's skull. The hound let out a final howl of pain before collapsing into the cold embrace of death. Enraged at the death of their comrade, the hounds howled and snarled, tightening their ring around the wounded prey.

She wouldn't last much longer.

The howl of pain rung across the landscape to the scientist's ears. Finally, his curiosity got the better of him. There was something going on, and good or bad he had to at least take a look. He set out in the derection of the howls.

(I am confused about Weirdobob's role here)

(Shall I introduce him?)

Wy woke up in the middle of a graveyard, near a couple of tombstones.

"I...must have fall asleep..."

He looks around, then crouches in fetal position.

"I don't want to wake up."

Edited by Halved

(I am confused about Weirdobob's role here)

(Shall I introduce him?)

Wy woke up in the middle of a graveyard, near a couple of tombstones.

"I...must have fall asleep..."

He looks around, then crouches in fetal position.

"I don't want to wake up."

(First off, great intro. I say that every morning. Second, I'm similar to maxwell but not as powerful, I can control minor things if mena doesn't beat me if Mena allows.)

(Sorry I'm late. Welcome to the forums, Halved! Enjoy your stay!

Also, if there's a problem with me having the hounds squeal a bit, let me know, and I'll edit it out.)

All of a sudden, the earth around Athena began to tremble as Newleaf uprooted. A nearby tree formed arms out of branches, and legs out of its own trunk. Its leaves parted to form a face, and a very angry one at that. "Begone..." It was unclear how it had spoken, but it was clear that it had. A plethora of vines erupted from the ground around Newleaf, entangling around the vines and lifting them, producing shrieks and squeaks of pain.

The hounds yelped and squealed, struggling to break free of the vines and snapping at anything nearby. Athena fell back out of shock and dropped her spear with a clang at the sudden appearance of the tree creature. She tried to scream, but it got caught in her throat, producing nothing but a quiet squeak. Her instincts reduced to that of a cornered animal, she scrambled to pick up her spear and held it defensively at the moving tree.

The scientist stopped suddenly at the sound of sequels and yelps of pain, debating whether or not to return to the relative safety of his camp, but then her heard an unfamiliar clang and curiosity once again got a hold of him. He quickened his pace.

Wakana heard a commotion, mainly the yelps of hounds to the west of him.

Wulfric growled and began galloping towards the sounds.

Wakana began squeezing wulfric's ears and kicking his legs into his side

Wakana: "Wulfric! No! We have to go AWAY from the scary noises, remember?!"

But Wulfric's speed only kept increasing, Wakana having a more difficult time clinging on. Eventually,

with on last gallop, Wakana fell off and hit the rugged ground, but Wulfric kept running, going into the distance

and eventually disapearing from sight. 

It wasn't long until Newleaf had destroyed the hounds, ripping them to shreds. His attention then moved to Athena. "This forest is under my dominion. Go away, human, and never return. Your kind brings nothing but trouble." a few smaller vines spiraled around her spear, yanking it from her grip.

(Meh, hopefully either mena or Newleaf notice the saddle he's wearing)

Wulfric continued galloping, and eventually came to a stop at the sight of Newleaf holding the hounds in the air.

Wulfric looked around at Mena, the hounds, and Newleaf, and eventually dropped on his paws, turned, and bolted behind a fallen log.

Wulfric peeked over the log, before continuing running away, into the thick forest.

(Semi-smart Idea)

-=Meanwhile with Wakana=-

Wakana, lying on the ground, heard a loud rustling a few moments before he fully blacked out, the fall being very bad for someone his size.

"H-hey!"

Athena tried to retrieve her spear, but fell on her face when she tried to put pressure on her injured leg. Being face first into the ground, she didn't see the hound with a saddle run away from the scene. She lifted herself somewhat off the ground with her arms.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know. I'll leave... but, can I have my spear back? Please, it's very important to me. I'll leave as soon as I get it!"

That spear really was important to her. Injured and defenseless, asking for it back was the only thing she could think to do.

Newleaf frowned. "You have plied this stick from the earth, attatched a rock, and used it as a weapon. It is as if I had taken a human arm, attached a rock, then did battle with that. Would you find that acceptable?" Vines coiled around her left wrist, but not very tightly.