Game Changer

MenaAthena

(Hooray! Many people are in teh forest!)

Wulfric continued moving through the forest, althought much slower, now at a Trot. Wakana slowly opened his eyes, his face tired.
His eyes eventually came to a close again, once again Losing conciousness. Wulfric sniffed, and turned in all directions.

(Halved, your guy in the forest?)

(Alright, Wekesa is in, Although I have one question.

How can she make 12 eyeplants if they cost 25 sanity each and she only has 200 sanity?

One more thing, Dara lives in Australia, so right now she's asleap and won't be able to get on until after school.

{Well... I'm an idiot and STILL can't find it~ maybe it's cuz I'm on my phone...

The sanity thing, I was predicting she wouldn't drain all her sanity in one go. I was thinking she'd replenish it BUT maybe I should just lower the sanity cost.}

(Meh, I'll have Wulfric happen upon the Tiny forest with rocks)

Wulfric heard grunts of pigs to his right, and dashed to the left. He ran for what seemed to be hours, and eventually came to 

a wall of rocks. He turned his head in confusion, but heard Wakana's wheeze, and dashed between the rocks.

Well I guess I'll type up Cypress's Bio and then wait for someone to come across or we'll find someone else.

Keep in mind all my RP'ing will seem slow to you guys cuz I live on the other side of the planet.}

Name: Cypress

Species/Race: Human

An OC for Gravity Falls and Don't Starve~

Backstory: Cypress sat one of the low tree branches lazily, there wasn't anything worth doing. She couldn't find any animals, not even birds or rodents. NOTHING.

The cold breeze bit at her arms, gosh she hated he cold. Then again she hated a lot of things... People in general being one of them.

Maybe she should get something with the money she stol- uhhhh put to better use, to get herself nothing nice... Then again she might need the money if there aren't any animals to hunt.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. Some days she wondered if leaving was- "Say pal, you look like you could use a pick me up."

Her eyes widened and she shot up, almost falling off the branch in the process. She stared at the tall man in the dapper suit, a wide grin seeminlg plastered onto his face like he Joker. What the hell did this oddball want?

"I've got an offer for you~"

Cypress looked around for a good brach hold to get higher into the tree, 'get away from the crazy man' repeating it's self in her mind. She started her way up into higher foliage.

"I've got a range of exotic animals." She froze. Big mistake. That showed she took interest in what he said. Crap. "I know how you love to 'collect'."

"W-what do you mean?"

"The book? The symbols? The powers? I'm not a fool pal, I know you know what I'm talking about."

How the hell did this guy know? She didn't tell anyone. "... What kind of offer?"

"I'll show you my exotic animals, can't find them anywhere else."

"What's the catch?"

"All I ask is for you to take part in my game."

"What kind of game?"

"You'll find out if you agree, do we have a deal?" The man held his hand out as if the tree would shake it.

Exotic animals... What kind of animals? Can't find them anywhere else? Curiosity filled her mind. She hesitantly got out of the tree and shook the man hand.

Cypress woke up on cold stone, opening her eyes large boulders lay around her. She stood and started wandering. A large nest lay on the ground, a single teal egg in the centre. Something shrieked behind her, she turned to see an eyeball with feathers on stilts. The animal huffed and shrieked again.

Exotic animals indeed...

Abilities: Can shapeshift into animals as long as she's performed a certain ritual.

Disadvantages: Her sanity drains as she uses her transformations. The attack strength, speed, and sanity drain are all dependant on the animal of choice. She tends to have animalistic tendencies and while in animal for she takes on the animal's confidence. She has an urge to prove herself as an Alpha when confronted.}

Cypress woke up on cold stone, opening her eyes large boulders lay around her. She stood and started wandering. A large nest lay on the ground, a single teal egg in the centre. Something shrieked behind her, she turned to see an eyeball with feathers on stilts. The animal huffed and shrieked again.

Exotic animals indeed...

"H-hi there... Is this your nest?" The Tallbird's eye was filled with fury.

"Hey~ It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you or your egg~" Cypress cooed, hoping it would calm the eyeball on stilts.

The Tallbird let's out a shriek and lunged at Cypress. Cypress jumped to the side and quickly slammed into to the unsuspecting animal's ankle. The Tallbird, not expecting an attack from the tiny creature, lost it's balance and toppled into the ground. Cypress quickly looked around for something so tie the animal down with, she didn't want this thing to attack her.

Nothing but rocks lay in the surroundings. She muttered a swear and dug her hands into her pockets in hope for ANYTHING that could help her. Her hand found her book, a her brush/quill, a jar of special ink and some rope. How the hell the rope got there and the rest of her belongings were missing could be something to worry about later. So quickly coiled the rope around the Tallbird's legs.

The Tallbird angrily tried to move as Cypress painted the needed symbols on the Tallbird's body. Granted there wasn't really a body to paint on so she kind of just hoped it would work.

Malhelaj ombroj Mi ordonos al vi por venigi tiun beston strukturo en mia. Ni spiri, manĝi kaj paroli la saman. Mi venigos la du speciojn en unu.

The ink on the Tallbird's body glowed a dark purple-ish blue, the adjacent symbols on Cypress's body glowed the same colour. The Tallbird lay dazed, unmoving and entranced. Cypress untied the creature and bolted from it's abode.

Not only did she avoid getting killed by a freaky eye-bird on stilts but she collected it. Perhaps she'd give it a try~

Malhelaj ombroj Mi ordonos al vi por venigi tiun beston strukturo en mia. Ni spiri, manĝi kaj paroli la saman. Mi venigos la du speciojn en unu.

{Should have speech marks, because I'm an idiot and don't know how to do shiz here I'll just quote my mistake...}

{Should have speech marks, because I'm an idiot and don't know how to do shiz here I'll just quote my mistake...}

(To fully enable your profile you have to post 5 posts atleast in any other thread that is not off-topic or the roleplays section)

{X3 Hehehe, don't worry I won't bite. ... Actually... I might... :3 Nom~}

(*shivers*)

{If anyone could tell me if they want to run into a walking Lure plant and/or a Tallbird that isn't really a Tallbird let me know please~}

(As I said before...I would like if the first person he met was Athena, seeing her disgust for nightmare fuel.)