Game Changer

MenaAthena

The girl brandished her Dark Sword, and carved the shadow monster in front of her apart. She took out a spear, and threw it through one of the monsters going after Wilson. It landed in the ground within easy arm's reach of him. Abigail, somewhat bewildered, circled around the two of them, trying to make sense of what was going on.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Wulfric sprinted over, leapt into the air, and bit one of the terrorbeaks's neck, growling as he shook the life out of it. 

(Unless only Wendy and Wilson can see them, in which case he just chills back.)

(In this roleplay only the insane can see and interact with them, but they are real beings. Wendy is an exception because she's wearing a nightmare amulet.)

The spear Wendy threw made a hole right through the terrorbeak, but it simply sealed up and it kept harassing the scientist. Wilson yanked the spear out of the ground and flailed it at the two shadow creatures. They circled around him, dodging his panicked attacks and taking turns nipping at him, not really outright attacking him. It was like they were playing with him; like a cat toying with it's prey.

*chair unhooks from self*

Hey look, I didn't know it did that. Woo, Freedom. I guess.

*looks at the scientist*

Yeesh, he looks terrible.

*vanishes*

You look like you could use some help. Do you need some? I could help you. Come on, you know you want my help.

(Which also means that Abigail will become considerably stronger.)

The girl advanced towards Wilson and the two terrorbeaks, sword at the ready. She made the snap decision to interrupt their 'playful' little game by suddenly taking a small lunge forward, and treating one of them to the sharp end of her dark sword.

Wendy's sword pierced into the Terrorbeak, the dark blade becoming near indistinguishable from the monstrosity itself. The creature roared, not so much in pain as in annoyance, and whipped it's head around snapping at anything it could get it's hands on. The other creature tried to go around and take a bite out of the girl while her blade was in the other, but Wilson lunged and intercepted it.

"Fine! Do what you want!" the occupied scientist shouted at his shadow.

In the midst of clashing with the Terrorbeak, Wilson was greatly startled by Wulfric's barking. He stopped just short of driving his spear into the hound's skull, recognizing the saddle he wore. However, the creature struck him while he was reacting to the hound, drawing blood on his side.

The girl quickly beheaded the shadow creature and cut the rest of the body to ribbons with a series of surprisingly violent slashes for someone of her stature before turning to the other that had attacked Wilson, striking with an equal amount of ferocity. Abigail flew away to go find something.

(I've been thinking for a while and... I think I'm just going to let this die. Lately I've just been getting less and less interested in roleplaying. This roleplay has been running on fumes for quite some time now and I don't feel satisfied with what little story I have lined up. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. If I ever feel up to this again and come up with a clearer, more focused story I'll make a new thread to start this over and notify anyone who's still interested. Again, I'm sorry, and thank you all for all the fun we had while it lasted. Until next time, goodbye.)

(I'm more of a fan of personal RPs to be honest. And this hit 100 pages too.)

however nobody seems to like my roleplays