Game Changer

MenaAthena

"Using my power sucks my vital energy as a mosquito sucks blood. But let's try anyway...for science..."

The blade bursts into little wires once again, but this time they dont merge together.

After a few seconds of struggle, Wy manages to make some wires move, as a big smile appears on his face.

"I-I did it!"

"See, no harm in trying. Practice every once in a while, like I need to practice with that ummmm the uhhh... whatchamacallit..." Cypress thought for a few seconds and then she snapped her fingers. "Tallbird, that's the one. I keep falling over... That's the tallest animal I've ever been..."

"There is like this giant animal that comes in Winter that is even taller then that bird...he is like...really big, and it looks like a deer, only it stands on two legs and has one big eye."

Edited by Halved

"Oh errr..." Cypress's cheeks flushed, she didn't want to say it was curiosity that brought her here. Curiosity killed the cat and what not, or in this case curiosity brought you to a weird place with weird people and wired animals. "I-I made a deal... To play some stupid game so I could collect the animals here... I got curious and accepted, it was dumb. Oh well... ... What about you? Was it just the being sick all the time?"

Edited by Dara999

"Yes...one day, I was laying on my bed. My illness got worse...and I thought I was hallucinating when I heard that radio talking..."

He sighs.

"This man offered me freedom from my illness and to survive my inevitable death...so I made the deal..."

Edited by Halved

Your move, Joe.

˙ㄥƎ

Dangit! You hit my battle boat!

˙oɹd ʎllɐǝɹ ʇsnɾ ɯ,I ssǝnƃ I

Hm, what's this? Talking about origins now?

Meh, boring. Uhhh, B4?

˙uɐǝɔo ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙ʇᴉɥ no⅄

Dangit...

The scientist examined the girls bite marks, and just like he explected they were that of a hound. The girl was now deathly pale and unconscious, he had to stop the bleeding. Luckily, since he had prepared to fight the hounds, he had brought with him a few honey poultice. He quickly covered the wounds with the sticky bandages. That would stop the bleeding and help prevent infection, but she had lost a lot of blood. She would need more than just a bandaid if he didn't want to lose the first person he's seen in who knows how long. He picked her up as glently as he could and started his way back to camp.

(Weirdo is going to go ballistic...)

(Okay, here's my character sheet.)

Name: Oxryklne

Race: Beetle...kind of.

Backstory:  Doing the whole "revealing it as story progresses" thing.

Appearance: A jet black beetle with a transparent, dark purple underside.  His carapace is somewhat slimy and ridged.  Has large, bulbous eyes and sizable mandibles.

Personality: Very irritable and sarcastic; however, he can be polite if the need arises.  He also tries to avoid insulting people he considers friends.

Abilities: Oxryklne can manipulate shadows to some degree, from creating tendrils to do his bidding to summoning deadly spears of darkness.  He can also use small wings to fly short distances. His strong shell makes him resilient for a beetle, but still can be injured very easily. 

(Okay, here's my character sheet.)

Name: Oxryklne

Race: Beetle...kind of.

Backstory: Doing the whole "revealing it as story progresses" thing.

Appearance: A jet black beetle with a transparent, dark purple underside. His carapace is somewhat slimy and ridged. Has large, bulbous eyes and sizable mandibles.

Personality: Very irritable and sarcastic; however, he can be polite if the need arises. He also tries to avoid insulting people he considers friends.

Abilities: Oxryklne can manipulate shadows to some degree, from creating tendrils to do his bidding to summoning deadly spears of darkness. He can also use small wings to fly short distances. His strong shell makes him resilient for a beetle, but still can be injured very easily.

I like him. ^^