Game Changer

MenaAthena

{Text in hashtags represents speech that is no longer human, it makes the sound of the animal she is.}

With some effort Cypress managed to sit up, not the most comfortable position for this animal... Glancing around she noticed a small berry bush, perhaps poisonous. Trying to get a better look at the berries she noticed something sticking out.

#What the...# The Tallbird made a sound almost questioningly. A small rock lay in front of her, she'll throw it at whatever was in the bush.

Forgetting she had tiny useless wings she just face planted into the ground. #I should have just made a nest and sat on it...# -____-

(and a log suit and a sweet base. His last tentacle spike broke yesterday.)

{Well that sucks, tentacle spikes are good weapons.} Edited by Dara999

(HE HASN'T GONE INTO THE CAVES BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO DIE OK!!! WHY AM I EVEN SAYING THIS? I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU! YOUR A TINY INSIGNIFICANT ANT THAT I COULD REMOVE FROM THIS RP AT ANY SECOND, YOU HEAR ME?! AN ANT!!!

#madwithpower)

{Scary Mena...}

Cypress jumps up and flails at the scream that came from Wy, flapping tiny wings uselessly. #WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!# She makes a sound similar to when a Tallbird's about to charge.

Sees you running, decides to chase him to find out what Wy is and why he made such a terrifying noise.

The Tallbird catches up to Wy and goes to pin him with it's talons. Instead it ends up toppling forward, landing in front of Wy, barely missing landing on him.

In the rush, he doesn't see the rock that was sitting in front of him, causing the boy to trip on it and fall on the ground on the face.

Though he knows the bird is right behind him, Wy doesn't move.

<...This had to happen.>

Cypress stands up and let's out a shriek. Marks on the side of the Tallbird's eye start glowing a purplish blue and the Tallbird turns into a mass of glowing light, when the light dies Cypress stood where the Tallbird once was.

Cypress couldn't take this bloody animal's awkwardness any longer, she had to change back to her human self. She looked over at Wy, the shadow-boy lying face down in the dirt. She quickly grabs a stick and pokes him from a distance.

Edited by Dara999

After being poked, the boy slowly turns his head to Cypress.

His right eye wide open, Wy screams and rolls on a side. He tries to stand up, but trips again and falls on his back, his eye still staring at the girl and with a both shocked and confused expression.