Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

Feel free to draw your own conclusions from that page.

What it is, what it's from, what it says, what it means. That I'll give no hints on.

except i already have $%&@

Roleplgame Update

Additions

• Added the furniture store
  • You can now trade between others
  • Added the "Plot Convenience Co. Ultra Edition HD Flat Screen can-also-be-3D TV" which replaces the normal TV for veteran players that have already beaten singleplayer
Spoiler

@MenaAthena @ImDaMisterL @Mack18853 Will be the ones to get this skin here on the forums

• You can reality hop via Weirdo's Spare Portal (Assuming it's been completed) or S.A.L.L.Y. to Multiplayer (For if you want to bring past knowledge and past belongings)

Changes

• Chad buys furniture now (Doesn't sell any at the moment)
  • Shadows will start binding themselves to holders of black magic powers

9 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

Are you suggesting I be your pet, ma'am?

What? Nooo!

I was actually referring to my dragon, Sunrider... or Stormcaller... or Wynddancer... or Firescale- well actually the last one belongs to another character in my DragonsDale AU.

On 5/7/2016 at 9:10 PM, MenaAthena said:

I see nothing wrong here.

Then again I have a pear for a face, so

Why not an apple? Is it simply a genetic condition? Are you in need of scientific aid?

9 hours ago, Bebbit said:

Why not an apple? Is it simply a genetic condition? Are you in need of scientific aid?

Because pear was the fruit that popped into my head; literally! Nope, it's Photoshop. Nah bro, I got a drawing tablet.

Archived