Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

let me get this L is Weirdobob and ImdamisterL is weirdobob?

Last time I checked, "L" =!= "Weirdobob" and "weirdobob" =!= "ImdamisterL". I might be wrong though.

21 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i was asking because L has your signature and that made me think you switched sides with him

No, that is L who has L's signature, hence it's L's signature and not JoeW's signature. Eventhough JoeW probably has legal ownership of all content on the forums or sth. Maybe L has that too, actually.

By the way, I changed the thread a lil bit (Check the original post, and read all of it) and I changed the name too. Hopefully we can get some more people to come in here and have a good time talking amongst themselves, eh?

An Update

Note: I have been holding off making my RP thread to clear space for the other OT RP's going on(Doesn't help more keep springing up as soon as the others wilt slightly), seeing as I don't want to deal with "Well, I would, but I'm busy doing other things in other RPs" as my RP isn't really something you can quit halfway through on (Especially in a multiplayer setting!)

Oh, and the RP INFORMATION thread is coming soon, too. All future puzzles and update logs will be there, and it will serve the purpose of you guys speculating, talking, sharing tips and other things on surviving this horrible mess I've created. "We've created."

Anywho...

Major Changes:

• Added Puppetmaster mode, singleplayer only, unlocked after defeating Survival Mode "Coward."
  • Bosses and minibosses have their health scale depending on the current number of active players (For instance Weirdobot has 2 million HP if one player and 4 million if two players, so on and so forth) "You want them dead, but say you want them alive."
  • Small co-op parties are now available on steam (You can have a team of 2 conquer the world if you wish) "Good, more death."
  • Gearlust translates to bloodlust eventually "Raising little killers again, aren't you."
  • Shadows now also contribute to bloodlust "Was my killing never enough?"
  • Weirdo's hamaxe now drops if he's defeated in Ultra form "I'll kill more for you, then."
  • Gnomes now protect your yard from invasive species of plants "You're making me angry, now."

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where killing bugs would crash the game, trying to load an asset that doesn't exist

• Developer
14 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

"Coward."

"You want them dead, but say you want them alive."

"Raising little killers again, aren't you."

"Was my killing never enough?"

"I'll kill more for you, then."

"Good, more death."

"You're making me angry, now."