SethR's pax voice crack #adorable #nerdy

I wonder if the player icon distance indicators on screen will have a coloured background that acts as that players hunger or health. So you can see your friends stats and know who needs more help than others.

Things are looking pretty good to be honest.

God, that face makes me think there's more for sure,with that simple, smiling Wilson face...  Who knows what Seth has locked in the chambers of his basement has in store for us.  And with possession maybe we can play as the monsters in Seth's basement the wonderful, docile bunnies of Don't Starve.

God, that face makes me think there's more for sure,with that simple, smiling Wilson face... Who knows what Seth has locked in the chambers of his basement has in store for us. And with possession maybe we can play as the monsters in Seth's basement the wonderful, docile bunnies of Don't Starve.

Haha, yes. Terrorize your (former) friends with the death-screech of the bunnies.

But in all seriousness, sounds like you could wage an interesting war with this. I just gotta hope I don't fade out of existence as I'm messing around with possession as a ghost, assuming we'd hafta still watch our meters.

Archived