The Most Amazing Thing you've ever seen while playing

The most amazing poll ever  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite item from Five Guys?

• Never been there.
    • I like to switch it up.
    • I only go there for free peanuts, and throw the shells on the floor.
    • Just a hamburger.
    • Hot dog.
    • Grilled Cheese.
    • Fries.
    • I think picking favorites is stupid.
    • I haven't been there a lot of times.
    • Just like to stop by for a drink.
    • DOUBLE BACON CHEESEBURGER!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

Okay, I am fully aware there are several posts like this at this current time.

But what was the most amazing thing you've ever seen? (Besides me)

Was it a beautiful glitch?

Was it a strange broken thingamajig?

Was it a set piece that really helped you out?

Was it a bearger get PWNED by a Varg?

Or was it actually me?

Go ahead, answer away.

Mine was when I couldn't find a deerclops, but knew it was there, due to his warning sounds ending, then finally finding him and a Pig 1-hit killing him.

My most amazing experience in Don't Starve?

Mudside Island, 1596. The 43th day since my arrival, winter is about to end. Suddenly, I hear what neither I nor anyone else could take on their own that early: a deerclops' "roohhh". I barely got my best gear together, when his awful hooves level the evergreens. With all my skill I manage to lure him away from my base and dodge his stroke at the same time. Panicky I went through my options: the swamp is outlying, but... the tree guard! Blows rained upon the deerclops that day.

I got back home just in time to light a fire and rest a while... "rooohhhh" and I somehow managed to light enough torches on the way to the swamp.

for the case it's not obvious: two deerclops in first winter.

Sadly, the Groucho glasses are just a cruel joke by the truthseeker.

EDIT: Hi truthseeker

My most amazing experience in Don't Starve?

Mudside Island, 1596. The 43th day since my arrival, winter is about to end. Suddenly, I hear what neither I nor anyone else could take on their own that early: a deerclops' "roohhh". I barely got my best gear together, when his awful hooves level the evergreens. With all my skill I manage to lure him away from my base and dodge his stroke at the same time. Panicky I went through my options: the swamp is outlying, but... the tree guard! Blows rained upon the deerclops that day.

I got back home just in time to light a fire and rest a while... "rooohhhh" and I somehow managed to light enough torches on the way to the swamp.

for the case it's not obvious: two deerclops in first winter.

Sadly, the Groucho glasses are just a cruel joke by the truthseeker.

EDIT: Hi truthseeker

For all those WTF people, here you go

In the middle of the winter while I was playing as Maxwell, I heard the breathing noise of the Deer That Clops, Maxwell then said "Its the Deerclops", my blood went cold for a while, but the Clopping Deer didn't spawn because it was the end of the winter,the start was ducking scary but the in the end I was relaxed.

Well look at that, they are opening one in my neck of the woods in Los Angeles this summer after all and it's open! 

They've had one in Hesperia for quite some time now.

Most amazing thing... 30 rock lobsters die to a dragon fly, then I shoot the fly with a blowdart, and I kill it.

One of the most amazingly horrible things that have happened to me (at least in recent memory) was my first ever encounter with (and successful kill of) the Bearger, actually on my most recent game with WX-78, the encounter pretty much destroyed 90% of my base but was fantastically exhilarating for my first encounter with him.

Basically it was going to be perfect, I had a Pan Flute, was going to lure him to sleep without wasting any honey or even getting close to my base, then Old Bell him to death. Unfortunately my Pigmen neighbors whom I had built houses for next to my base decided to attack him head-on as soon as he came on-screen and got him to charge into them for an instakill, also charging straight into my base and destroying most of my science structures and chests, and the Pig Houses. Since my base was already gone I figured I had nothing to lose and put him to sleep right on the spot, ended up just barely missing twice with the Old Bell in spite of the Pan Flute uses, (it was my first time using either on a Giant) and eventually hit him once before the Old Bell and Pan Flute broke.

By this point I just wanted the thing dead, so I just charged in to fight to the death because he had decimated literally everything I held dear. After two Spears, two Football Helmets, a mostly trashed Marble Suit and a Log Suit, the Bearger finally keeled over and died. I used his hide to make a Hibearnation Vest and was pretty snug that Winter. Managed to recover most of my base too! (minus the Pig Houses, I'm going to keep them as distant neighbors from now on if I end up making more at any point, same goes for Treeguards).

So yeah, not sure it was the most fantastical, or even uncommon thing ever, but it was one of those intense moments that you remember for a long time after. XD

Most amazing thing I ever saw was Deerclops wipe out my entire herd of Beefalo on my first encounter.

...Why hello there DS General Forum my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...

Most amazing thing I ever saw was Deerclops wipe out my entire herd of Beefalo on my first encounter.

...Why hello there DS General Forum my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...

Mine has to be when I died in a cave and somehow ended up with two Chesters. Either that, or my first Bearger experience. I had just set up a nice base with plenty of backstock food and resources, and here comes this terrifying giant that I know nothing about. In two mighty hits, he decimated my entire camp and eats all my food. Terrified, I lead him to a huge herd of mating beefalo. It must have been at least 40 strong. It takes Berger less than a minute to wipe them all out and begin feasting on the carnage. At this point I didn't care if I lived or died. I grabbed my meager gear and managed to take him out in his weakened state. With an insane laugh, I wallowed in the 60+ steaks he left unbeaten before realizing I couldn't possibly use them all before they spoiled.

Archived