New Pictures In The Game Files

ugh

still extremely unhappy about this

if it gets implemented I pray at least it's a mod and I don't have to suffer through seeing the Pyro on my character list every time I start a new world

I can't even see my entire character list every time I start a new game so there is that....

I Found New Art

attachicon.gifd.png

attachicon.gife.png attachicon.gifh.png

attachicon.gifs.png

Art?! That's no art! The only art is an EXPLOSION!!!

Jk.

Okay, so they are ppanning to add Pyro. Seriously? The next thing you know his attack speach is going to be Hadouken >_>

So far all Characters have had their names starting with W. Pyro is gonna wreck the story logic (Maxwell don't count because he's actually the "main" villain and his real first name is actually William, so, yeah).

Besides: why the heck would we want a character with an everlasting axe or a "special" axe that can be recrafted (like Wigfrid's helmet and spear) whilst we already have Woody with the special axe?!

Unless... They are gonna take away Woody because it would in Werebeever mode change the game logic in the multiplayer and they would put Pyro in, instead and Pyro will be only for multiplayer and Woody only for single player game: that's my theory thought.

I'm guessing we'll have only one chester sinse we see some piggy thingy there like Chester and I'm guessing that's Pyro's special item as well. I think the lolly is for the Piggy, so if it dies the lolly breaks. Probably true!

Art?! That's no art! The only art is an EXPLOSION!!!

Jk.

Okay, so they are ppanning to add Pyro. Seriously? The next thing you know his attack speach is going to be Hadouken >_>

So far all Characters have had their names starting with W. Pyro is gonna wreck the story logic (Maxwell don't count because he's actually the "main" villain and his real first name is actually William, so, yeah).

Besides: why the heck would we want a character with an everlasting axe or a "special" axe that can be recrafted (like Wigfrid's helmet and spear) whilst we already have Woody with the special axe?!

Unless... They are gonna take away Woody because it would in Werebeever mode change the game logic in the multiplayer and they would put Pyro in, instead and Pyro will be only for multiplayer and Woody only for single player game: that's my theory thought.

I'm guessing we'll have only one chester sinse we see some piggy thingy there like Chester and I'm guessing that's Pyro's special item as well. I think the lolly is for the Piggy, so if it dies the lolly breaks. Probably true!

Eh, I don't really see why *wrecking* the names would be a problem, and how the heck that's even story logic. I wouldn't actually mind a character breaking out of it, *I won't count pyro due to being a character from a different series, and no, wyro doesn't count for the w either* maybe we could have a playable character starting with V, at least it's part of M and W. It would fit the theme but yet not at the same time, but really, just anything other then a W is fine.

I'm guessing if the axe were to be included, it would act more like wigfrids gear, as Lucy is a special case, and I can see it turning into a lollichop when pyro gets low on sanity. It would be stupid to get rid of woodies abilities, after all.

Well now that I think about it you can apply TF2 personas to the DS characters

Scout : Webber (Young and immature.)

Soldier : Wigfred (Battle-crazy.)

Pyro : Willow (Obviousness)

Demoman : Wallace? (Unimplemented and undeniably Scottish.)

Heavy : Wolfgang (Again kind of obvious.)

Engineer : Wickerbottom (Easily the most intelligent character.) Or Wilson (He did invent the alchemy engine.)

Medic : Wx-78 (Psychopathic tendencies)

Sniper : Woodie? (IDK they both seem to have a kind of uppity attitude to their situations.)

Spy : Maxwell (Dapper and conniving.)

Oh jesus, I saw that pyro portrait in google image search and thought it was a mod. And when I saw this post I had to check the files myself to see whether this was legit.

It is.

**** just got real.

This... this is the best lollichop theory so far! It's the balloonicorn eyebone!

Okay, so I goofed around the youtube and guess what I found: a video that scientifically suggests what Pyro actually is. Note this video contains innapropriate content, so please be aware. Devs, please don't give me a warning for this or delete it. I even suggest you watch to watch this YOURSELVES because it might as well change your decision on whether Pyro should be implemented as a character or even as an official mod into the game, so here it is:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gA_24zLyKdI#

Okay, so I goofed around the youtube and guess what I found: a video that scientifically suggests what Pyro actually is. Note this video contains innapropriate content, so please be aware. Devs, please don't give me a warning for this or delete it. I even suggest you watch to watch this YOURSELVES because it might as well change your decision on whether Pyro should be implemented as a character or even as an official mod into the game, so here it is:

Yes, yes we've all seen the Game Theory Episode

REMEMBER 

IT'S A THEORY  (A GAME THEORY!)

It's not true until it's been undeniably confirmed by Valve them selves (and they never will)

For all we know Science and biology of a regular human in the TF2 universe could be completly different, heck even  RED and BLU man nearly made a machine that could get one of the PREGNANT. And they are MALES

And there is a type of metal that is the equivalent of steroids for the mental and physical properties of Australians, allowing them to make a city that could be a equivalent to a city from the distant future, and they made their cities like that in the 1980's.

Need I mention more?

I wish people would stop posting this video.

Pretty much everyone in the Meet the Pyro video comments uses this video as fact.

It's not true unless valve themselves confirm it.

Yes, true, it's a theory, BUT do you really think they would make those details without a reason? I mean the shoulder lengths? The finger lengths? And the Pyro world? Do you still think that was just what the developers of the game made as a dull thing or actually thinking beforehand to make characters' shapes to be exactly like that? I think looking at the difference they totally thought about it, and all tho Pyro should show mystery and the developers don't want people to find out, there is always someone who will find out what someone else hides: I mean how quickly did we finish the Together puzzle? How long did it take before? Anyways in my opinion the admins of TF2 actually made it intentionally in case someone actually started inspecting Pyro scientifically. I think that Pyro really is a Gay man. Sooo we'll have one of those in DS...

Yes, true, it's a theory, BUT do you really think they would make those details without a reason? I mean the shoulder lengths? The finger lengths? And the Pyro world? Do you still think that was just what the developers of the game made as a dull thing or actually thinking beforehand to make characters' shapes to be exactly like that? I think looking at the difference they totally thought about it, and all tho Pyro should show mystery and the developers don't want people to find out, there is always someone who will find out what someone else hides: I mean how quickly did we finish the Together puzzle? How long did it take before? Anyways in my opinion the admins of TF2 actually made it intentionally in case someone actually started inspecting Pyro scientifically. I think that Pyro really is a Gay man. Sooo we'll have one of those in DS...

In your opinion Valve made it intentional.

Valve will never give us the answer because they dont want to.

My point is, we will never know for sure. They wouldn't make something like that intentional.

Now lets not start a flame war here and derail the thread with game theory. (After all, it's just a theory.)

which they never will, and that's obviously intentional. :-)

Of course.

Anyways in my opinion the admins of TF2 actually made it intentionally in case someone actually started inspecting Pyro scientifically. I think that Pyro really is a Gay man. Sooo we'll have one of those in DS....

Ok since the very beginning they have been very jokey about the pyro's gender, they probably never intended for any of it to be done scientifically, and maybe they made the fingers the way they are to make them fit better with certain taunts, like the director's taunt has 2 different taunts for it, one masculine, one feminine and they made the fingers more feminine to make it look more natural. (also see StrangerDanger's comment)

And no we won't have a gay man in DS because we don't know his gender or sexual preference, for all we know he could be bi-sexual or even object-sexual (its a real thing), and again Valve will never tell us, so until then Pyro is just Pyro.

Sooo we'll have one of those in DS...

Just because Mat Pat said that (oh look rhyme!) doesn't mean it's homosexual. Pyro's concept art shows that it was going to be a guy. I believe Pyro's a robot (maybe a walking train).

Now let's get back on the topic train.

Sorry for carrying this on, but why would it:

change your decision on whether Pyro should be implemented as a character or even as an official mod into the game

As shown, gender doesn't really make any difference in the game. Only personalities. Even if he is a gay man, why would THAT matter? It's not like you're going to have Wilson dating Pyro or anything... No matter what it is, it changes nothing. Which is kinda the point of Pyro. Whatever their gender is is irrelevant. They're good at what they do, that's all that matters.

Archived