New Pictures In The Game Files

Well the lolichop is a weapon right? Why would there be a broken version of it if tools just disappear when they break?

Either is a new mechanic or it's something else? The only things I think that have "broken" states are walls and the ancient pseudoscience station.

And I doubt the lolichop would be either of those

or the "Broken lolichop" is how you unlock Pyro? I mean since he has no skull (like Wigfrid) and Klei said there'd possibly be a "secret character" to be revealed after a patch for Reign of Giants and the next patch that's not a hotfix so possibly between now and DST's release since Pyro/Wyro was added, removed, re-added so maybe he WAS a test character but since Klei is probably as good of a friend with Valve like Redigit (or Andrew Spinks, maker of Terraria) is friends with Valve (I'm not lying, btw.)

or the "Broken lolichop" is how you unlock Pyro? I mean since he has no skull (like Wigfrid) and Klei said there'd possibly be a "secret character" to be revealed after a patch for Reign of Giants and the next patch that's not a hotfix so possibly between now and DST's release since Pyro/Wyro was added, removed, re-added so maybe he WAS a test character but since Klei is probably as good of a friend with Valve like Redigit (or Andrew Spinks, maker of Terraria) is friends with Valve (I'm not lying, btw.)

Maybe, I don't think you'll bury a broken lolichop though

And I have no idea how you'd fix it

Alternatively, it could be the eyebone skin for the Balloonichester. Broken when you find it and through the magic of sugar and burning flesh it becomes new again! 

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? 

Or it's one of Pyro's starting items and it for some reason has a durability so when it hits 0 instead of just disappearing it breaks and you have to use sugar and burning flesh to  repair it. The Lollichop IS just an Ax in TF2 after all. Plain ol' fireax. 

Alternatively, it could be the eyebone skin for the Balloonichester. Broken when you find it and through the magic of sugar and burning flesh it becomes new again! 

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? 

Or it's one of Pyro's starting items and it for some reason has a durability so when it hits 0 instead of just disappearing it breaks and you have to use sugar and burning flesh to  repair it. The Lollichop IS just an Ax in TF2 after all. Plain ol' fireax. 

or fill chester with balloonicorns.

Then why is there both a broken and fixed lolichop in the game files yet not a broken axtinguisher in the game files along with it?

No idea. Just my first thought, since the lollichop is a reskin of the default fire axe, I guess it would make some sense.

Well... Why not the axtinguisher turn into the lollichop when insane?

Maybe the Axtinguisher could be the key to unlocking Pyro/Wyro.

You have to go insane with the Axtinguisher in your inventory turning it into a Lollichop and there you go.

Even though the Lollichop is the Fire Axe and not the Axtinguisher... Still...

You have to go insane with the Axtinguisher in your inventory turning it into a Lollichop and there you go.

It's likely for the purposes of uniqueness, seeing how the fire axe is pretty identical to Lucy.

I'm guessing the Axtinguisher, and lolichop are for Pyro only.

If we stay true to pyro's character, fire should make his sanity drop.

The flare gun would be a effective but sanity expensive tool.

The axtinguisher would do little damage to non-burning enemies, immense damage to ignited enemies. 

When insane, the axtinguisher becomes the lollichop.

Using the axtinguisher the right way will make your sanity plummet, as you are chasing a flaming enemy. 

Fire will still hurt pyro, but he has a slight resistance.

More health, he is used to be shot :grin:

Edit: And I want to see bubbles coming from fires :D

If we stay true to pyro's character, fire should make his sanity drop.

The flare gun would be a effective but sanity expensive tool.

The axtinguisher would do little damage to non-burning enemies, immense damage to ignited enemies. 

When insane, the axtinguisher becomes the lollichop.

Using the axtinguisher the right way will make your sanity plummet, as you are chasing a flaming enemy. 

Fire will still hurt pyro, but he has a slight resistance.

More health, he is used to be shot :grin:

Edit: And I want to see bubbles coming from fires :grin:

How about him having these stats:

Health: 175 (because that's his' health ingame)

Hunger: 150 (normal)

Sanity: 50 (because he is insane)

Also, pyro is short for pyromaniac so fire should heal him but he has (as I said in his' possible stats) low sanity so he goes insane quickly. Also, even though pyro is hurt by fire easily, it's to make pyro less of an OP character his' suit is fire resistant, like Willow's Clothes. And, the Axtinguisher is weak but does more damage to burning enemies so it'd be let's say 17 damage to non-burning enemies but 60 damage to burning enemies, sanity drop can easily be recovered. The bubbles from fire would be awesome though.

I was originally against this buuut.... YEEEEEEE HAAAAA!

Ok, you're a tad bit late though, Pyro was initially a test character then Klei promised a secret character to be shown in an update after RoG. The update came and Pyro was re-shown to return Klei's "thanks" to Valve.

fire should heal him -No!

even though pyro is hurt by fire easily, it's to make pyro less of an OP character  -You mean less underpowered? In tf2 pyro can still be hurt by fire

bubbles from fire would be awesome though. -Yes

I never said fire should heal it.

I never said Pyro is underpowered. Fire does base damage and Pyro is basically fire resistant but can take base damage from fire so it isn't more Op than the heavy (who is still balanced). If TF2 was real, a person (or the Pyro in our case) wearing a fire resistant suit it would basically stop all fire from passing through.

Archived