Up & Away Alpha: Teaser Trailer

This trailer looks amazing. Any hidden puzzles? :livid:

Maybe.

EDIT: I noticed some numbers flashing in the lower right corner of the screen. Here's what I got so far, in order of appearance:

EDIT #2: I have to go, can somebody else find the rest?

Maybe.

EDIT: I noticed some numbers flashing in the lower right corner of the screen. Here's what I got so far, in order of appearance:

That's just fraps showing the player's FPS

Maybe.

Yeah, sorry, as mentioned that's just Fraps.

As far as I know, there's no puzzle in the trailer. Maybe @debugman18 slipped one in there without anyone else knowing, but I doubt it :razz:.

Awesome trailer! So you guys are just about ready for a alpha release then?

The alpha release is ready. We're just waiting for Klei to update their Workshop uploader to support mods larger than 15MB (which should be done over the next week, according to the estimate JoeW gave us) and then we'll release in all platforms (i.e., Steam and standalone) at the same time.

looks awesome.. o.o 

How can I play this?

Well, if you head over to our subforum, you should be able to test the pre-alpha, but if you wait a little longer, you'll be able to download the (Alpha version) of the mod via the forums, or through the Steam workshop.

Pre-Alpha and Alpha may cause crashes, and there will likely be bugs and it may still need balancing in places, but it's certainly playable.

Archived