Why Wigfrid is not a true warrior?

Using a raged weapon doesn't mean she is a coward. If you think it is cowardly, why don't you think hiding behind log suit and battle helm is cowardly? Why don't you think she should not use snurtle armor or berry bush hat? How dare a "true warrior" use those kind of things. And I think your "true warrior" need to fight with his or her bare hands.

And you don't need to think about all things she says in the game. She is a contradictory person. Although she says non-meat foods are not foods for warriors, she eat non-meat ingredients when they are mixed with a small slice of meat.

Also, any of us can not sure whether valkyrie use raged weapons or not who Wigfrid is acting(She is a performance artist and she mentions about curtain and light(on stage) in her speeches). We don't need to stop her using ranged weapons because of a minority opinion.

Grammar please. She is acting as a Valkyrie.

We don't playeishon with a acctress, we play with a Valkyrieishon. (I don't care if she is acting, Wigfrid is a Valkyrie, we know nothing of her actress live, we only play with her role.)

We don't playeishon with a acctress, we play with a Valkyrieishon. (I don't care if she is acting, Wigfrid is a Valkyrie, we know nothing of her actress live, we only play with her role.)

I do not understand the point you are trying to make. Can you rephrase that? Completely?

We play with a valkyrie, no with an actress

Then why she doesn't fly away from the world before she dies? Why valkyre should eat meats? She's a divine thing. Let's put aside whether she is an actress or an actual valkyrie. Why valkyie should not use raged weapons? It was your main idea of this thread. What is the cause makes you think that? Based on what wigfrid says? As I already mentioned before, she is a contradictory person. You can not fully rely on what she says.

It seems that you are just enjoying word game.

Again, grammar.

This needs to be an actual word in the dictionary.  Have my rep.

Ahaha, why is everyone arguing that she'd use range weaponry because it's smarter? Intelligence isn't the point here, it's about being crazy. And he is right that swords are far more crazy (much higher risk than bow).

You kids are so boring some times. "NOT THE BOWS!". Klei isn't going to make this change in a million years, so stop panicking.

ha! my last word, it get like so i give new word so i get more like. marsh room red guy is cool he give me lots of like one day i get so many like i get popular so they make me mod.

when i small have no toys because poor but bigmother told me story. she live half-life at farm near wood like peasant. then she come to city like hipster. when it was the big war, bad, bad, no food she said. they almost die of food. they only have stupid goat and wood. i life all my life going to wood, she say, never have courage to give "good" marsh room to your father. how i know it still good? what if i forget good marsh room or tired and he die? stupid marsh rooms. i told your father, you eat goat, goat is good, i eat marshroom. if die, i die, you live. then she say to me, you never trust food if not from supermarket. you eat cardboard food from supermarket and if you want vitamin you go to doctor he give you all the vitamin in pill with taste of orange. if ever need to survaiv, it not like discovery channel, that only tv. you eat wild meat and not trust plant, especially marsh rooms. you hit animal in head with stick or rock. if it strong and it scream and run away and bite, then it good, you eat. if it weak just sit there and die meat is not good you not eat.

she die and i forget, go to wood, eat berry. it look like supermarket berry. i wash first but eat and die. they have to hospital me with spinning airplane. i have mosquito all over, doctor say take clothes off i say no way you grill doctor. she say no matter and she take look, i have berry all over me, i die right there. they gave me vitamin pill in arm all good now.

one time grillfriend come home she say, surpraiiiis, close eye. i dun close eye and she put berry in my mouth. she say not worry it cardboard from supermarket. next day something inside say, push it out, push it out. i think it blood and go to hospital. she even take day off from job. doctor say, blood? seriously? it just berry. berry good, mind bad. you eat berry you remember bad time. grillfriend say, you no man why you no eat berry like man warrior? i cry and cry and cry but she leave. now when i go to mac donald and met nice grill i say my hand i choose is left, i write my name with it, i have small than average foot and busy job, i am sad because bad times & hard life but happy inside. also cannot eat berry like man warrior but for you i would. they all go away because i am not shine armor.

this is great embarass and sorry for tl;dr but i tell you so now you now

was this troll enough for this thread?

... Was this a joke or serious? Please write a book in this style - I'll buy it. (And how did you all manage to skip this? Heartless Valkyrie)

Wha? you were the one saying ranged weapons are for wussies, not Wigfrid. I think that you have in mind something more along the lines of knights or samurai, with an honor and chivalry system. Wigfrid is acting as a Nordic warrior Valkyrie. Many military forces used ranged weapons without thinking then cowardly, Vikings included. No sir, you have misunderstood the character and are just building a tower of balony on a structural base of Glommer Gloop.

That is a insult to glommer gloop sir...

You're telling me the Snipers are strong and brave?

Oh sure, is so brave hide in a bush and shoot.

The true warrior goes to melee, If Wigfrid is so brave for not break her diet of meat and die, she is so brave for die in a fight

True bravery is not by fighting hard; it's by fighting smart.

You're telling me the Snipers are strong and brave?

Oh sure, is so brave hide in a bush and shoot.

The true warrior goes to melee, If Wigfrid is so brave for not break her diet of meat and die, she is so brave for die in a fight

True bravery is not by fighting hard; it's by fighting smart.

-Josh B.

why yöu say grammar? i gö tö schööl, i have educatiön, they give me cölör pencil they say yöu sit here nicely, nicely sit, use imaginatiön draw whatever yöu want leave us alöne. then pencil all göne i ask, what happen, teacher say, yöu had pencil nöw it göne, it substractiön, yöu learn next year.

för löng time we put antenna ön höuse, we steal tv fröm neighböur pöpulatiön. it bad bad. önly stupid grill talking nights at table. what that? seriöusly? i dö that all time, dö better than her, parent say all time, why yöu talk at table sö much we nöt have quiet time, yöu put fööd in möuth shut up. but after time they stöp slacking they get better jöb and cönnectiön catcöön netwörk, i watch scööby döö all day, i learn englishön.

when they make skyrim i give mail tö bethesda i say höw can yöu dö this tö me bethesda, seriöusly? remöve böws fröm game ör i burn cd and get it fröm buccaneer cöve, they nöt have böws in skyrim stööpid. they reply back say gö talk with viking tö see. i ask left and right i hear there is place where viking fröm töp öf map gö sing a söng called metöl. i ask friend he say, yöu leave hair löng like stupid grill tru warriör and learn sign with hand, like this \m/, it stand för "v"iking. i practice every day, peöple at schööl they start ask, are yöu metöl? i höld möney all day nöt eat cröissant at schööl. when i gö tö place it löud and löud, i try tö ask viking if they have böws in skyrim but it töö löud sö i start scream fröm thröat, peöple see me they drag me in music circle. i fight för life, i die right there. after i escape grill with hair red like fire catch me, she say i löök at yöu fight like tru man warriör in mösh pit. she take me höme she shöw me valhalla. when i gö höme fröm valhalla she give me hug, she say tö never förget inside me there is tru skellingtön man warriör, if i dön't believe gö tö döctör take picture inside me and check.

dön't starvatiön is best gameashiön guys.

But, what is a gameashion?

Is "GramateISHON"

In Spanish, my dear ignorants, we make fun of English adding a "Eishon" at the end of words, because some words sound like: "occupation" = "occupeishon" for example.

-----------------------

Returning to the thread

Wigfrid is op, she needs a nerf, and everyone knows it should be more brute force and everything like that, because she is a Valkyrie, dont tell me she is an Actress, i know, but we dont play with this role.

Is "GramateISHON"

In Spanish, my dear ignorants, we make fun of English adding a "Eishon" at the end of words, because some words sound like: "occupation" = "occupeishon" for example.

-----------------------

Returning to the thread

Wigfrid is op, she needs a nerf, and everyone knows it should be more brute force and everything like that, because she is a Valkyrie, dont tell me she is an Actress, i know, but we dont play with this role.

Wigfrid needs a nerf like Wes needs a buff. She's intended to be a combat character. She also can't eat vegetable, which means you have to risk your life more often to get meat.

As for English, feel free to make as much fun of it as you like. Tis a silly thing, indeed. At least we don't have to differentiate between male and female objects, though. :p

You are assuming that those who use ranged weapons are weak. Like, for instance, when I use a sniper rifle to...er, well, if I were to use a sniper rifle to kill things in my freetime, I wouldn't consider myself weak. But I don't use a sniper rifle. At all. Don't suspect me to do it.

Talks about killing stuff, has a Doctor Icon.

:wilson_incredulous:

Title: The Performance Artist

Motto: "A test of my incredible acting."

Top Hat: "It doesn't match my costume."

Darkness: "And the curtain falls."

She's very good at staying in character, but she has her occasional lapses. She's an actress.

This is definitively a joke ! :listening_headphone
I know that a Valkyrie can use spear and Short Bows too in some Rpg Games.

Actually like other peoples said,she is an actress,so she is not a true warrior .

If you are mad about that you should don't play with her that's all,not make a stupid and long story for just a ranged weapon.

You will be surprised to know that the ranged weapons can save your life so please stop with it lol. That  topic started nice and became a battlefield,that's so funny. True warriors or not,keep that for yourself ! :love_heart:

Archived