Why Wigfrid is not a true warrior?

According Wigfrid
She is a true warrior that can only eat meat
Why she can use ranged weapons?
It is assumed that if a warrior, would have full courage for go to the battle
Ranged weapons are for weak
Wigfrid should not be able to use ranged weapons,  with this she can have a completly balance.

You are assuming that those who use ranged weapons are weak. Like, for instance, when I use a sniper rifle to...er, well, if I were to use a sniper rifle to kill things in my freetime, I wouldn't consider myself weak. But I don't use a sniper rifle. At all. Don't suspect me to do it.

You are assuming that those who use ranged weapons are weak. Like, for instance, when I use a sniper rifle to...er, well, if I were to use a sniper rifle to kill things in my freetime, I wouldn't consider myself weak. But I don't use a sniper rifle. At all. Don't suspect me to do it.

You're telling me the Snipers are strong and brave?

Oh sure, is so brave hide in a bush and shoot.

The true warrior goes to melee, If Wigfrid is so brave for not break her diet of meat and die, she is so brave for die in a fight

The true warrior goes to melee, If Wigfrid is so brave to not break her diet of meat and die, she is so brave for die in a fight

Hey, it gets the job done. Sometimes, there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Thankfully, Wigfried understands this line.

Hey, it gets the job done. Sometimes, there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Thankfully, Wigfried understands this line.

So clever for say

"This is not food fit for a warrior"

And prefer die before eat a vegetable

The true warrior goes to melee, If Wigfrid is so brave for not break her diet of meat and die, she is so brave for die in a fight

Snipers can be quite scary when they throw jars of urine at you and immediately jab you in the eye with a kukri knife.

She is an actress who performs a Viking, you would not mind dying to continue playing its role

I do not see why you should be able to use boomerang, darts, etc BECAUSE THE WARRIORS DON'T USE THIS.

Here is an example of warriors that used ranged weapons and why (taken from cracked.com):

"Samurai were all about flinging arrows at peasants from horseback. It makes sense, really -- they were professional soldiers, and in that line of business you quickly learn that only idiots fight the enemy at stabbing distance. Bows were revered over swords to the extent that many Japanese nobles actually downplayed their swordsmanship. After all, pointing out how great your sword skills were was basically announcing that you're a terrible archer. And saying "I'm a terrible archer" was more or less like saying "I'm neither a man nor a warrior."

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_21027_5-scenes-from-history-that-everyone-pictures-incorrectly.html#ixzz30oKz4sLB" (Warning, some language)

Sure, its samurai, not vikings, but you get the point.

Check her quotes

BOOMERANG = "For flinging at foes!"

BLOWDART_FIRE = "Like the breath of a dragon."
BLOWDART_SLEEP = "Goodnight to my foes."
BLOWDART_PIPE = "Projectile weaponry!"

I don't see anything in her quotes relating to ranged weapons being unwarriorlike.

BOOMERANG = "For flinging at foes!"

BLOWDART_FIRE = "Like the breath of a dragon."
BLOWDART_SLEEP = "Goodnight to my foes."
BLOWDART_PIPE = "Projectile weaponry!"

I don't see anything in her quotes relating to ranged weapons being unwarriorlike.

Then Wigfrid is bipolar.

Why are you reading so deeply into her character? If you don't like her don't play as her, if you don't like her using ranged weapon.... DON'T USE IT!! Pretty stupid to be arguing over ranged weapons and why she shouldn't use it.. Lol.

I bet your next thread will be about the impossibility of a 6 yr old boy living inside a spider!!

Less posting on forums, more playing a character you like in a game you like!

Archived