Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Yetifoot scratched his ragged white chin fur and looked down at Wakana

Yetifoot: "I think there is a way to bring this world with ours.....but that will require 2 things......one is some help from Maxwell....and the other is alot of magic....probably the 3 staffs, the lazy forager, the telelocator staff who would name something that, and use the deconstruction staff which with maxwells help can destroy the barrier between this world, and our world, making them 1 world...and unleashing every monster in don't starve in the real world!

(Alright alright im here!)

Yetifoot smacked his head

Yetifoot:"Well i guess those are some bad things that would happen with our world mixing with this one....but i kinda want to save some of the things in this world, like beefalo and tall birds....plus my friends the other giants wouldn't mind seeing the normal world.....course people might be a little mortified at giant one eyed bipedal deer running arou-.....ok i see how that's bad.."

Yetifoot scratched his head, he wondered how exactly he could get the normal world to meet DS world peacefully without mass destruction or worse, it would be interesting but he had to figure out a way to free this world from it's monsterous rulers, he didn't like how everything was just their puppets, he wanted everything to be free like in the modern world! But suddenly yetifoot got another flash of Lucy and she was bigger then before in the cage of darkness she was in, she had wings sprouting from her back, like a butterfly cause he could see the bright gem colors on her wings, boy were they bright, she also had a tail sprouting which told him she wasn't getting tortured, but she wasn't turning as fast as he did, her skin was black too like a butterfly and she had cute little antenna sticking out of her head, they were long and looked like they had orange gems for the end tips, she had big green eyes to compensate her new butterfly body, he actually thought she was cuter as a butterfly giant, then he flashed back to reality and held his head in pain and sorrow.

Yetifoot: " Ok...We gotta go...like ...now! eerrrrrg!"

Yetifoot walked over to the door with his hand on his head still and opened it, the door made a huge pair of hands and grabbed yetifoot they pulled yetifoot into the ground while yetifoot gave a quick yelp

Wilson: WOODIE!

Maraa'cuz: I'm beginning to think I made a mistake trusting you fools.

Wilson: I won't let Woodie do this. There has to be another way.

Maraa'cuz: They...er....my colleagues....will want him dead just for the thought of this. If you can't convince him to give up on this, we have no choice but to put him down. I hope you understand this.

Woodie got a flash of something else, his entire body on the other side of the portal became more feral, more beastly and less civil, his teeth became sabered, he had pulsing red eyes and a wicked shaggier coat of fur, it was still whiter then snow, but more ragged and less well groomed, his claws were sharper and more fierce too. He also was standing thigh deep in snow during a blizzard.

Yetifoot: "My favorite time of the year! Oh wait the other's aren't naturally use to the freezing weather......crud..."

Yetifoot took out a picture of his wife lucy, her picture shifted first form a human wearing a plaid lumberjack dress and hat with waffles in her hand, to a fireman axe, and finally to a black sihlloueted femme figure with big green glowing eyes, a pair of butterfly wings, and antenna, and part of her tail, he perked up with the sight of her green eyes that always perked him up when he was part beaver before this whole thing happened with DS.

Wilson: Don't worry....we'll take care of it. Yes, Willow....we're going through the portal.....

Maraa'cuz: I think it's worth noting that it's freezing on the other side of that  portal.

Wilson: Too bad your lighter's empty.

Maraa'cuz: Oh....this reminds me...there is....one little thing I forgot.

Maraa'cuz took out the marble lighter the Illustrator had made and handed it to Willow.

Maraa'cuz: Here. I can personally guarantee that device's fuel pack has enough juice to stay lit for another two hundred years.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(I am not gonna get put down, because i have a plan for when me and lucy reunite and that plan is gonna be funny for the reunion, SO I AIN'T DIEIN TODAY! Now get your human sized butts in that portal so we can hurry this up and i can get lucy back)

Wilson: Willow, mind if I see that lighter and the old one? I bet that I could use the fuel from that one to get the old one I modified for you up and running again.

( @YetiFoot, please slow down. Give the other roleplayers time to catch up. Can't go rushing things. Frankly, you pushed it a bit with that last stunt. )

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Willow: Alright.....

Willow hands Wilson the old lighter, it has a small amount of fuel and is a bit scratched, but still working.

( .........................................idonteven)

Wilson took the lighters and started working. After a moment, he took out a small container filled with what looked like some sort of liquid and nightmare fuel from the marble lighter, and took out the old fuel container from Willow's lighter, swapping the two of them. He put the marble lighter in his pocket, and handed Willow the refueled lighter.