Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Maraa'cuz's totem-eyes lit up brightly as he took the gems.

Maraa'cuz: OOOOHHHH........YES!....yes......this is a perfect job, as usual.....alright, I have one more request, if you can find the time. Something far simpler. The pyromanic girl's lighter ran dry amidst all the Depth Worms......she's not going to be interesting much longer without it....could you...perhaps....remedy this, by making a spare one?

"Ah... The trinkets of humans... They are odd, to say the least." The Illustrator stood a little taller after Maraa'cuz's praise, clearly proud. "Now, then, how would you like it delived to them? I could deliver it directly too them..."

(Edit: Apparentally, qu eer is censored.)

Edited by Blewcheese

The solid ice igloo began to tremble, and after a few seconds of it shaking, it collapsed around yetifoot, he was bitten and torn up from the fight, but his scars and bite holes were slowly becoming to look as if there was nothing that happened, yetifoot got up and looked up, weakly.

Yetifoot:"I......wait.....M-Maraa'cuz...........he's......................baaaaaaaa-"

yetifoot slumped over on his back and passed out from the pain of depth worm bites, they're not the best thing to have attack you in swarms from their powerful jaws of death, he gave out a *oof* of frozen air as he hit the ground.

Yetifoot was just breathing and he was sleeping now, he sure was worn out, and the snoring started to affect the rest of the group as he slept, it reminded the others they haven't sleep in who knows how long.

Yetifoot: " Zzzzzzzzz........Zzzzzzzzzz......Zzzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzzz......"

yetifoot was sleeping really hard from the pain, but he felt good as he slumbered.

(As cool as that is, and it is quite cool @YetiFoot , i'll have to pass. I'm already quite overloaded with the RPs I have now.)

(Eh...ill make one and see if anyone else wants to rp in it, after all, who wouldn't wanna rp where the DS world meets the Real world? Ill make it and wait for people to rp in it You guys know me, my rp's don't have a huge amount of rules and say things like:

Oh you require alot of detail in your rp to rp here

oh you must do this

oh you must do that

NO! Not me! I want fun in a rp, not these strict rules that make it hard for some people who just like to rp and have a good time with their friends! >:( Not that strict and over the head stuff. :D I want you guys or others to have fun and not junky times :))

Edited by YetiFoot

Yetifoot was sleeping with a baby pengull snuggled up to his cheek, it was all scrunched up and it was adorably cute, it had a small beak and had a white body with a black belly, it was a pet that he kept in his backpack up until now, occasionaly the pengull would squirm it's little feet like it was dreaming it was running for something, probably a fish.

Yetifoot:"ZZzzzzzzzzz.............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."

Edited by YetiFoot

Wakana already began dropping his armor, and his Tomahawk

Wakana: "Well... you guys can discuss what we're going to do... I'm so tired..."

Wakana hopped in place, and when he landed, he burrowed himself beneath the ground, the top of his head & leaves still sticking out

Yetifoot had a dream of himself in a huge empty world of DS where there was nothing else there....only the sound of the ocean's waves and the wind blowing when a lightning strike zapped a spot where another yetifoot appeared and looked up at yetifoot, it had ice blue eyes and it had horns sticking out of the sides of his head, yetifoot backed up at the sight.

IceFoot:"The new giant of the frost see's his wild self before him.....your time of civilness is ending Yetifoot........you must return to your wild behavior soon......after all.....your no longer pure human are you?"

The stranger's fur was more matted and was a slight tinge of ice bluer then his and he was more buffer then Yetifoot, he crossed his arms and waited for the young one's response.

Yetifoot:" I........im human....Im still human since i am married to lucy! I can find her and besides that, i am never going to turn wil-w-wild...WILERRRRD!! EERRRUUGH! NO!.....I won't join your clan other me! I will find lucy and my friends and i will return to the normal world to live our lives as we want to live them!"

IceFoot sighed and shook his head, he looked up at yetifoot and showed him something from an icy mirror he magically pulled up a dark nightmarish image of lucy, she had her wrists bonded and she had dark purple lasers zapped at random parts of her body, she was losing her humanish form and being turned into something much more stranger, she was getting larger, more feminine but with some unusual animalistic features...she was getting turned into a new giant of some sort...but the sight showed her turning faster and changing quickly and her eyes opened glowing pure red, the sight of it made yetifoot back up in horror from the sight of his wife getting transmorgrified, then his dream ended and he sat up and looked at his friends, gasping for air.

Yetifoot:"Guys! Guys! We need to get to lucy soon! OR else she'll be turned into something....feminine but monsterous and giant...STIlLL we gotta find that door!"

Yetifoot picked himself up and looked around, his eyes somehow flickered from wood brown to ice blue, he was turning feral just like the vision of the other yetifoot  told him.