Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Yetifoot grasped his head with his 4 digit hand and groaned in agony

Yetifoot: "No....i don't feel good....every time someone says, even if i say lucy's name....i start getting worse, and i don't feel as human each time, i feel more like a.....Giant....."

( you guys are my BFF's now, POWA TO THA BIRD HATERS!)

Suddenly woodies eyes became pure red, he had a tree that was partially burnt near the branchs and it was very thick, he lumbered over to the pengulls and swung his tree club around, grunt and roaring at the pengulls that were pecking him and sliding into him,but they were too weak and small to stand a chance in their huge swarm, and yetifoot came back with a bunch of dead pengulls in his hand, and some were hanging over his shoulder with their feet tied, he had some in his free hand and gave them to wilson.

Yetifoot: "RRRRRgggggh......is this enough? I saved the eggs so we could farm pengulls for meat and eggs"

(Ok, i think some of us here in this rp can agree that a mandrake is alot like a baby say I! if you agree!)

Yetifoot chuckled and looked back at Wakana

Yetifoot: "You look alot like a baby wakana, with your little arms and your little legs....even Lucy would say you're a baby, she'd want to hold you and treat you like one the moment she saw you"

Yetifoot smiled and looked up at the sky when he said lucy's name, he was picturing Lucy with the gang holding Wakana like a baby, he thought it would be quite the site too, then he looked back down at Wakana for a minute.

Yetifoot: "Is that offensive to you mandrakes somehow? Cause i'll be honest, you guys look like babies with leafs for hair"

Edited by YetiFoot

(Real quick to get back at charlie for all those times she's killed me-)

Yetifoot:"THE HECK WITH YA CHARLIE! YOU CAN"T KILL ME SINCE I HAVE....well it's partially nightvision but anways, I CAN SEE IN THE NIGHT NOW!"

Yetifoot shook his fist at the darkened sky, he was basically saying "BRING IT ON!"

(aaaannnd after that.....)

Woodie slowly leaned backward before falling backwards in the snow, he was shocked that the night monster "Charlie" actually cared about lucy, his body flickered into a more wild image of himself.

Yetifoot: "I see flying Goose.......Ma....that yaaaaaaa-"

woodie's head fell back on the ground and he conked out, he had an idea of a firepit he could build, but he got conked out and he couldn't do it now.

Maraa'cuz laughed.

Maraa'cuz: Oooopsie.~

Wilson: Dangit! Don't you have something else to do?!

Maraa'cuz: Meanie. Okay, okay, I can see when i'm not wanted.

Maraa'cuz's voice fell silent.

Wilson: I don't believe this....looks like we'll have to make do...hopefully, Woodie will wake up soon.

Wilson took the dead pengulls from "Yetifoot" and continued onwards, motioning for Willow, Webber and Wulfric to follow. He could see something off in the distance. Maybe something useful.

Yetifoot got back up and took some rocks from out of the snow and put them in a circular shape, next, he placed some of the charcoal in it, then he put 3 long logs in the outer part of it and tied them at the top with a strand of it hanging and he tied a pengull by it's feet to it and lit the fire.

Yetifoot: "I think for now we should just make a fire out here in the open, i mean nothing would be dumb enough to attack you guys if i was around right?"

Edited by YetiFoot

Yetifoot:"Stop your crying Wakana, you just remind me of a baby, especially with that whining...."

Yetifoot was chewing on something to keep himself from going bezerk as his strange changing was affecting his mental stability to not go feral, he sat on a partially burnt tree against his huge bonfire, he got up and stretched before adding some branches to the fire.

Edited by YetiFoot