Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

(of all the things you chose.....you choose DEPTH WORMS?!)

Yetifoot roared before running up to one of the worms and his staff's tp hardened into a sharp ice spear head before he shoved it through the jaw of a depth worm, killing it in seconds. It fell down dead and limp like a noodle. Yetifoot grabbed it's jaw and ripped his spear staff out of it.

Yetifoot:"Where did all these *grunt* WORMS! Come from?!"

An albino depth worm jumped out of the ground and suprised yetifoot, but after some wrestling and jaw grabbing, yetifoot snapped it's neck.

(Webber and Willow are taken, I'm afraid.

What's wrong with depths worms?)

There were plenty of worms to go around, though, but most seemed to be focused on Yetifoot, biting him and piercing his skin with their teeth. A couple focused in on the other, non giant members of the group, diving towards them.

( of course im getting devoured XD and there's nothing wrong with depth worms! Just that we're getting swarmed by a horde of them, BTW @Dara999 @Blewcheese is right, you can't be webber or willow, but you can be Cypress, the more people in this RP the more interesting it is!)

Edited by YetiFoot

Willow nodded, then grabbed the lighter out of her backpack, then activated it infront of one of the depth worms, a medium sized flame went out of the lighter, it goes on for a few seconds, then the lighter stops making the fire. Willow tries to turn it on again, but it seems it ran out of lighter fuel, she then backs away slowly from the worm.

(Heh...I seem to like getting my RP char into alot of trouble. 

Wilson managed to shove the spear tip he had saved straight into the Depth Worm's eye. Suddenly, a shadowy appendage came out of the ground, grabbed the other Depth Worm that was attacking Willow, and forcibly uprooted it, leaving it stuck in mid-air, helpless.

Maraa'cuz: I have to do EVERYTHING, don't I?.....

("i should probably inquire that willow's new ring gives her a new power, namely the shape of the animal that's on the ring?)

Yetifoot was grabbing and ripping the worms apart, occasionally he would force one worm into another's mouth, choking and killing both.

Yetifoot: "I really wish the manmoth was here right now! But i guess we'll manage without! EYYAA!"

yetifoot broke one worms spine by breaking its back on his knee, but one jumped up on his unarmored shoulder and it really really hurt.

(If you're not going to have Willow dodge out of the way as a giant worm is charging towards her, it's not my fault when she looses an arm.)

The depths worm that dove for Willow clamped onto her left arm, sinking its razor teeth into her skin. Another worm thrashed about, eventually managing to send Wakana flying off its glow-bait. The remaining worms were still focusing down Yetifoot.

(If you're not going to have Willow dodge out of the way as a giant worm is charging towards her, it's not my fault when she looses an arm.)

The depths worm that dove for Willow clamped onto her left arm, sinking its razor teeth into her skin. Another worm thrashed about, eventually managing to send Wakana flying off its glow-bait. The remaining worms were still focusing down Yetifoot.

(Brutal....I like that, it would make things WAY more dramatic...but Willow may die D: *rip in rip*....)

Willow: AGGH!! GET OFF!!!

Willow gets attacked, she then tries to free her arm from the grasp of the Depth worm.