Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Yetifoot grabbed a worm by the tail and smashed its skull into the ground, to save willow he took out his shoulder armor and grabbed the rope that held the shoulder armor together and swung it around the air, he threw his armor towards the worm's skull that was attacking willow, yetifoot took his armor back and put it back on his shoulder while he continued to kill of the remaning worms attacking him, he looked at willows direction.

Yetifoot:"WILLOW! USE THE FREAKIN RI-* worm bites the side of yetifoot's neck*-ING USE yoUR RING TO CHANGE INTO THE-AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

yetifoot was then being dog piled by a bunch of worms, his hand stuck out the top before it was buried under a bunch of man eating, or in yetifoot's case, giant eating worms.

yetifoot: "*muffeled shouting*"

the worms slithered all over yetifoot and were dragging him into the ground, while biting and attempting to eat him, the ring on willow turned into the shape of the spring giant, the Dragonfly, the ring begins to say to willow

Unusual voice: "Take the form of the fiery beast.......unleash your love for the burning of the world.....become the fly......the dragon.......fly.......believe that you're the dragon......belive and you will become....."

the voice was very coaxing, it was trying to finish what yetifoot was trying to say, only it seemed to have known what to say beforehand.

Edited by YetiFoot

(What do you mean may die? I still have half a mind for the worm to behead her.)

The Depths worm's clamp was too strong to be shaken off, and the teeth begin piercing the bone and tendons around her shoulder.

(Well you kno- I me- A-.....i'll just be quiet....)

Willow screams and attempts to get the depth worm off of her, but to no avail, the longer the Depth worm thrashes her arm...the less control over her arm begins to happen...Its now almost to the point where she can't move it, she still continues to try and get it off her.

(HOLY COW BLEWCHEESE YOU"VE BECOME VIOLENCE!)

Yetifoot was trying to get the worms off but they're just too much for him, his eyes began to glow ice blue and curled into a ball shape before he exploded ice, and the mound of worms became solid ice worm statues.

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!*

the explosion made everything around the solid ice mound eerie quiet after the explosion.

Edited by YetiFoot

( .....JESUS.

I LEAVE FOR TWO DAYS, AND THIS CRAP HAPPENS?!

Why is it that EVERY RP I partake in must quickly find itself a R rating for gore and violence?

Seriously @Blewcheese .  Also, WAY TO WAIT FOR ME! THANKS!

No seriously. You and me are gonna talk about this. Not cool, man.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

( .....JESUS.

I LEAVE FOR TWO DAYS, AND THIS CRAP HAPPENS?!

Why is it that EVERY RP I partake in must quickly find itself a R rating for gore and violence?

Seriously @Blewcheese .  Also, WAY TO WAIT FOR ME! THANKS!

No seriously. You and me are gonna talk about this. Not cool, man.)

(#1, LOL,

#2 i think i might've killed myself when i exploded alllllloooooot of ice energy, so i think willow may be dieing, and i may or may not be dead)

Wilson: ....WILLOW!.....

Maraa'cuz: UGH.......GREAT. Now, look what you all did!....had to go and make a massive mess, didn't They?....let me take a look at you, girl...

Maraa'cuz crushed the Depth Worm in his hand, then grabbed Willow off of Yetifoot's back, and examined the gruesome, bleeding hole where her left arm once was.

Maraa'cuz: ....Ew.......now, this is nasty. You're gonna be gone real soon....unless I mend that for you.....and I suppose you'd want that, wouldn't you?...

( @Zomsabra )

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Wakana, dazed and confused from the ice blast, was wobbling on his legs before shaking his head and regaining his form. His blurred vision being restored... only to see the dark man from earlier, holding a Willow missing an arm...

Wakana: "AAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!! FIRE LADY'S MISSING AN ARM!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!"

Wulfric began howling in association with Wakana's panic, the two of them making alot of noise.

Wakana: "Such... Violence..." 

Wakana stumbled on his legs, and fainted, lying on the ground, with his eyes in the shape of X's, and his mouth hanging open.

Maraa'cuz: Grrrr......your kind are irritatingly frail at times....but....fine. Only because you've been a great deal of entertainment for us in the past, understand?.....we're not..

A tendril of shadow energies stabbed into her open shoulder. A jolt of pain hit Willow.

Maraa'cuz: FRIENDS!......OKAY?

Wilson: ...Stop! What are you doing to her?!...

Maraa'cuz: Doing what your "brilliant, exquisite mind" is incapable of doing: Saving this one's LIFE!....now listen here....girl......I am DONE.....doing favours for you, understand?!.....I'm not your little...

Another tendril shot into her arm, followed by another wave of pain, this one more severe. The bleeding stopped, however.

Maraa'cuz: Saviour! Not your errand boy! I'm not going to save you all from every little predicament you find yourselves in!

Maraa'cuz: Oh, who am I kidding?....You're a magnet for trouble.....just try to actually stay in one piece in the future. Be a good girl and I might give you that arm back in a few years...hehehe.

The shadowy tendrils eventually disintegrated, powerful shadow magic cauterizing Willow's shoulder wound and sealing it closed with new skin.

All was quiet, until Maraa'cuz started speaking.

Maraa'cuz: Once Woodie here thaws....and I would suggest you set up camp for a while, or else you'll starve before he thaws....you had better get moving. I'll wait for you.

Maraa'cuz dug underground and disappeared.

Wilson: ...Willow....i'm so....so.....s...sorry.....I shouldn't have dragged you into this..

Willow looks at Wilson and speaks.

Willow: Wilson, calm down..its okay, its okay...well it really isn't THAT okay....seeing how my arm is gone, Wakana fainted, Woodie is frozen, and alot of other crazy crap has happened....but don't worry, I think If I went alone I would have died, however that still doesn't change the fact that Depth worms are stupid jerks, and the next one I see I will burn them to a crisp. Anyway...lets just go build a Campfire...

(You can't rush the hand of art. These things take time.)

Darkness swirled within the gem. It had many, many even sides so that it appeared spherical. The Illustrator looked at his handiwork, admiring his art. "Beauty. Pure beauty. I'll have to make more of these." He took a gem in each hand, shuddering slightly as he placed his dark claw around the star-like gem of light. He shook off the pain, and wisps of shadows swirled around him as he reappeared by the door, before Maraa'cuz. He held both gems out to him, their glows seeming to battle each other. "Are you not satisfied?"

Edited by Blewcheese