Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

can i be Chuck Norris?

(NO! You can be a Don't Starve character or your Own Character/OC and no offense to anyone who likes chuck norris, but i get tired of hearing his name, especially on this website, and ESPECIALLY ON THIS RP! Sorry, just got carried away...)

Edited by YetiFoot

( Yetifoot, i'm roleplaying Lucy. And explain to me how Lucy is part of Woodie's character, and not a seperate character who is normally with Woodie all the time?)

(I DON'T KNOW?! DX< she's with woodie all the time so basically wouldn't she would be a part of him?! Seriously, she is like his consciousness in another living being))

Edited by YetiFoot

(Then why is there a Lucy quote for when the axe is picked up by someone other than Woodie?

"You're not Woodie! Put me down!" or something to this effect.

If the axe is actually a normal axe, then why does Woodie chop inhumanly fast with it, and regular speed with crafted axes? I do believe that the axe is infused with Lucy's soul. Heck. Probably ties in with Woodie's curse, too.)

(Oh what a cruel king Thou beth, for ye have watched helplessly as your people's jimmies were savagely rustled. all that despair, and anguish, and ye chuckled as your palace was untouched.)

(So, @YetiFoot . I don't know about a Don't Starve in Our World, but I do have another good Idea.)

Edited by wxps350

(Iol wakana, lol)

Yetifoot grinned at Wakana

Yetifoot: "Well......mandrakes sure sound like em.....you guys cry, you whine, and when other mandrakes follow me they hop around and go "MEP MOP MEP MO MA MO MEH MOP!" which sounds alot like a baby!

(Thank you. @Blewcheese, come here. I'll need to borrow THEM for this. )

Wilson: Don't feel so bad, Wakana. That's a compliment.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Lucy had her hands around the bars of her cage. The darkness that surrounded her was oppressive and crushing. The bright glow of her eyes were gone, replaced by something far duller and darker.

Lucy: [it can't be.......why, Woodie?.....Why??....what did I do to deserve this?...]

Maraa'cuz rose up out of the ground and chuckled.

Maraa'cuz: It almost hurts to see this.....almost. Guess your husband doesn't care so much, after all.

(Now i really don't like Maraa'cuz)

Yetifoot looked at wilson questioningly

Yetifoot: "Compliment?!  How the heck is that a-how in the nine acres is that a-"

Yetifoot put his right hand next to his hand and made a old fashion finger gun shape and pretended to shoot it with a irritated look on his face. He didn't know how to respond to how that was a compliment, so he just did what he did when he was a teenager back in Canada. He always did that when he was completely confused about something that his friends said and just decided to make it a funny moment.

Edited by YetiFoot

Maraa'cuz: In the.....er...wood. Before we move on with this girl here, I address you all. I...somehow...get the feeling, that you hate me, or at least worry about me. You shouldn't! Rest assured, I still care very very much about the show! Really. It's just that you've made the show so...so.....BORING! I'm tired of watching these tiny mortals just wander around aimlessly. And since Wilson is still alive....he's going to make sure that people aren't tricked into The Adventure, so that isn't an option anymore! Where's the spectacle?! The drama?! The reward?!? You can only rehash the same old thing so many times before it loses it's appeal! All i'm trying to do, is suggest, to all of you, something new, something exciting, something far more entertaining! Giving them the chance, or at least...the illusion...of having an impact on the world. Now what's so wrong with that, I ask you?

"You have no patience, as always." Came the reply, as the many voices spoke in borderline unison. "We have our plans, and they'll be put into motion. You needn't worry. Just sit back and watch is all we ask of you. Your thirst for entertainment shall be sated soon."

Maraa'cuz: Hmph. If it's anything like what you've done previously, it won't be much. All I am doing is finding a much more.....natural....manner to keep things fresh and amusing. We'll see how this works out.....now then....

Maraa'cuz looked over at Lucy for a moment.

Maraa'cuz: I think she's ready for a nice long dip in The Ocean....don't you?

Maraa'cuz: Wha....Me? Kill her?....and ruin the fun?! Never! Nonsense! I know perfectly well what i'm doing. NOW.......

Maraa'cuz pulled himself out of the ground as the cage around Lucy disintegrated. She gulped, her eyes transfixed on Maraa'cuz.

Maraa'cuz: COME HERE.

(DUN DUN DUNNNNN)

(Your turn, Yetifoot.)