Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

(Yknow, the...

I still care very very much about the show! Really. It's just that you've made the show so...so.....BORING! I'm tired of watching these tiny mortals just wander around aimlessly. And since Wilson is still alive....he's going to make sure that people aren't tricked into The Adventure, so that isn't an option anymore! Where's the spectacle?! The drama?! The reward?!? You can only rehash the same old thing so many times before it loses it's appeal! All i'm trying to do, is suggest, to all of you, something new, something exciting, something far more entertaining! Giving them the chance, or at least...the illusion...of having an impact on the world. Now what's so wrong with that, I ask you? )

( holy *$%& what have ya done to mah axe?!)

Yetifoot started twitching badly, he felt something very wrong all of a sudden and his body was getting stronger, and fatter to compensate with the extra body mutations and couldn't think straight. All he could think of was......was.....he couldn't think hard anymore and he began to realize something was going wrong with him.

Yetifoot got up and realized he was actually, pretty tall now and wilson was just a little bit shorter then his own knee,also his arms were super long, and so was his upper body, he had fur covering the top of his hands now and he looked much more abomidable, his shoulders were offically more broader and he had horns protruding form his upper head which curled. (Basically look at my avatar, that's what my character looks like now)

Yetifoot: "Wilson.....fire, *points at the giant tribal-like fire with the pengull hanging over it* get over here and warm up, or freeze to popsicles.....hurry....i can't think cause it.......hurts so bad......."

Yetifoot sat down and rubbed his head in agony, he picked up a broken twig of a evergreen and stuck it in his mouth, he pulled it out and all the green was gone from the branch, he was chewing on it before swallowing and suddenly he seemed better, but something was still affecting him.

Edited by YetiFoot

Wakana was already asleep. he slept easier when he was surrounded, as it gave the feeling of being in the ground. He was having "Dreams", though being a Nightmare fueled creature, they were nightmares. He saw four small, black creatures with leafed headdresses prancing around a leafless, withered tree. a butterfly flew down and landed on one that had four black leaves. The black imp it landed on tried grabbing it, and the butterfly flew off. It fluttered, and landed on a second ones head. this one had two green leaves in the shape of devil horns. This one simply looked his head upwards. The butterfly gave two flaps of its wings, and a mystical glitter fell down and surrounded the alarmed imp. The imp's ugly, black skin became brighter and brighter, into a mystifying white. The brightness died down, and Wakana replaced where the imp stood. Wakana looked up at the butt--Wait a minute... Wheres Wulfric?

Maraa'cuz: Wha....Me? Kill her?....and ruin the fun?! Never! Nonsense! I know perfectly well what i'm doing. NOW.......

Maraa'cuz pulled himself out of the ground as the cage around Lucy disintegrated. She gulped, her eyes transfixed on Maraa'cuz.

Maraa'cuz: COME HERE.

(DUN DUN DUNNNNN)

(Your turn, Yetifoot.)

( (@Silentdarkness1 )  you must rp as lucy so we know what happens to her! I must know! That was like a cliffhanger from a book! I MUSTA KNOWA!)

(Ah, but that'll be the surprise. I want Yetifoot to see what happens to her....IN PERSON)

(You just made my day, and you just made me need to find the nearest ocean dropoff, SPEAKIN OF WHICH!

By the way i am not rushing, but i am about to have my soul jump out of my body due to extreme levels of excitment. You know how to make a RP interesting Silent. Star rating-100/10)

Yetifoot decided he was actually extremley dry, he hadn't drunk any water ever since he met his friends, so he decided to find the ocean, he didn't think salt water would bother him, or atleast he hoped not. He could see very far now cause he was so big, and he decided his friends could survive if he just left for a minute er two, besides he was in pain from having a dry mouth, so he walked for quite a mass of time until he found the ocean, he squatted down, not sitting and used his hands to drink water from the ocean.

Yetifoot:"*swallowing water* Yeeeeeeeehhhh.....Even yeti's are not salt water proof.......well.....water is water however i can get it, so i may aswell drink up!"

Yetifoot kept drinking until he thought he would just pop, he stood up and stetched, he then started back towards camp.

Wilson: Dang it.....c..come on, Webber, Willow...we need to investigate....before the fire here goes out and we all freeze..

Wilson put the backpack back on, with Wakana inside, and left to check out what might be some forests in the distance, motioning for Webber and Willow to follow.

( @ThePreChewedTree @Zomsabra )

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Yetifoot, making no move to follow, kept on sleeping as if he were tucked in a bed. He snored loudly and kept flopping over in his sleep, he kept dreaming about the ocean....why? He had no honest clue, but he kept seeing a strange figure moving about the water, it looked like a fish, but he could see shoulders every time the back surfaced. He looked around to see himself just floating there, which for a flightless giant, that was scary, and he didn't know what savage monsters lurked in the deep but he kept getting glances at the back of the creature, enough to know that it was feminine, but he never got a whole look at it, but enough to know it was a she not a it anymore. He then fell in the water and saw the figure circling him like a buzzard, then it stopped and he tried shouting to it saying "Who are you?!"since all monsters understood him and animals, but it came out as bubbles even though he could breathe perfectly. Then the figure swam right toward him and all he saw in that split second was a human-like mouth full of sharp vicious teeth, which scared him alot and reminded him of how he gave up lucy, which ticked him off, and the mixed reactions woke him up roaring/screaming mixed into one.

Yetifoot"AHHHH! I never cut the lucy! Sorry to give you up! I never gave away i go- wait.....what the wilson? What the frost did i.......no.....i did bad by giving her up.......crud......i should just find the others to take my mind off of that, i need to forget that..."

Edited by YetiFoot

( the excitement of the what happend to her is getting tougher, how long must i wait man, HOW LONG?!)

Yetifoot kept walking but that fish...girl...thing's face kept flashing in his head every so often, he didn't like it and held his head in disturbance, he was really freaked out.