Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Yetifoot snarled, he didn't want to wait right now but the snarl was definetley not him...it was his beast half taking over and it wanted to make itself known by making him snarl, he got up and took out a huge tribalistic torch decorated with ribs tied to the sides and a skul hanging from the bottem, fortunatley it wasn't a human skull but a splumonkey skull, it was enough to tell everyone that yetifoot had had some bad experiences with splumonkeys before. He walked into the darkness and sniffed around, each time he got a bad smell that wasn't the door, he snarled or even growled.

(dude has DS ever been known for a moment of peace?)

(Back! Btw, I'm doin dis from my 3DS)

Wakana began to see and hear nothing but darkness and silence.

Gradually, he began hearing a muffled voice, and a crack of light pierced the blackness. The light blinded him. Feeling an

intense bothersome feeling,he began to cry in distress. He something grab him by his tiny body and pick him up, his legs kicking. The light died down, and he could see a woman with short brown hair hushing him Quietly.

Once more, the Illustrator appeared by Maraa'cuz. "I've got it." He was holding a small marble lighter, with two bits coming out on either side of where the flame would be. It didn't seem to have any fuel system, but rather it worked the same way as Maxwell's lights did.

Wilson: Isn't he right......*!*.........damn. Come on, we should try to find him.

Wilson got up, and took out a torch, starting to search for Wakana.

Maraa'cuz: Hm.....close enough. I'll take it to the fire-obsessed little brat, then.

Maraa'cuz took the marble lighter, and diappeared in a flash.

(( we must progress to the door, it's taken us a long time just to get to it, so lets get to the door now, ok guys? ))

Yetifoot was picking some bunny man fur from his teeth and if anyone was watching him, they would've noticed his teeth flickered from dull round cutting front top and bottom teeth and maulers, to sharp yeti-like cutting teeth and maulers, they then flickered back to normal, something was happening but yetifoot didn't seem to notice at all. He flicked some saliva sogged bunny man fur from his fingers and started walking to a lightbulb glowing in the distance, revealing a face-like construction in the pitch black darkness of the underground world. Periodically the Manmoth could be heard before a batilisk screech was heard on the occasion, or a spider roar of fear until you could barely hear a  *CHOMP* and then it was quiet for a good amount of time. The light was flickering but it stopped every 24 minutes, the lightbulb was probably very old and not changed.

Yetifoot: " Hey doesn't that look a little like Maxwell's door?"

Before yetifoot stepped into the darkness he stopped on the spot and turned towards his friends and waited for what they would decide to do, since they've encountered quite a few traps the past few days.

(Well we were taking awhile to get to that stinking door! I got tired of waiting and decided to skip the deadly monsters we would probably get attacked and willow would possibly get mutilated by then, and we can get through the worlds that take us there, but we ain't gonna make it take as long as it did to get to this stupid freakin door! @Silentdarkness1 your turn bro)