Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Wakana also lowered his high pitched voice

Wakana: "Wulfric... Cmere boy..."

Wulfric's eye twitched and he yelped loudly.

(After this, Wulfric's magically plot adapting sidebag comes to an end. I feel I've been

having Wakana reach into Wulfric's bag and pulling out something helpful is getting a bit old)

Edited by wxps350

( XD alright guys c'mon )

The manmoth slowly creaked it's head around and stared at each one of the members of the group, it stared at yetifoot the most since he was a bit "Out-of-place"  looking with humans, he stared much more at wakana since he was a plant, but the manmoth took something from his fur and placed it down infront of wilson, it was some sort of blue mushroom healing salve bag, and inside of it, was a bunch of blue mushroom healing salves, along with a trumpet made out of tusks and a beefalo horn.

The Manmoth gave Wilson a nod then took something else out of his fur and handed it to Wakana, which was a mandrake sized helmet made of marble, and a mandrake sized-spear and mandrake sized armor constructed of marble aswell, afterwards it handed willow a bracelet which was shaped like a dragon which, on her hand the eyes on the dragon seemed to burn with flames. Next it took and handed a unusual spider head shaped necklace and dropped it over webbers neck, it's eyes seemed to glow a dim red, while its teeth seemed to move and a tiny web quickly weaved itself on the legs on the side of the spider head on the ring, after which it handed over a staff with a deerclops eyeball on it, and marbel armor shaped for a giant, only it's armor pieces were: 1 marbel shoulder guard, 2 marbel knee cap armor, 1 marbel chestplate and back plates, 1 large marbel helmet, and 2 arm gauntlets made of marbel.

After it handed it's gifts over it turned around and started heading to thulecite  rock that was shoved into a hole in the ground, on the back of the king of giants, it's wings were folded and they were very long, but obviously very large for its size but appeared to not have been used probably since the time DS was created.

It smashed the rock into pieces and broke the hole to where it could fit, it might know what the group is searching for, but with a giant, especially one that hasn't been mentioned at all and has been very reclusive, it was very hard to tell what it was thinking about, but it continued to descend into the hole, its goal unknown.

Edited by YetiFoot

"Aaahhh... That was much less difficult than I thought." The illustrator held up a brightly glowing gem, which appeared to be a six sided star that imitated the ones in the sky, and each point was sharp to the touch. "I believe I've captured light's likeness..." He mused to no one but himself, moving on the the second bit of the project at hand.

(XD @wxps350 he collects things here and there.... and (i can imagine a mandrake wearing a helmet.....and then falling on his back from the weight of the helmet XD its kinda cute actually, like a puppy with a Santa Claus hat.)sometimes keeps them but he's giving some stuff to us, oh BTW @Silentdarkness1 @Blewcheese @Zomsabra your turn!)

Edited by YetiFoot

Yetifoot was already wearing his marbel armor and planted his ice staff into the ground, he looked like some sort of tribalistic giant with the armor and the way he was standing with his staff, he looked at willow then at Manmoth.

Yetifoot: "Yeah......it's a bit of a story Willow, we stumbled upon him a loooooonnng time ago but anyway he was trying to say that we need to get to that door.....like NOW that's what the marbel was for........i understand giants now ok? We need to move!"

Edited by YetiFoot

(im just gonna do this 1 post and then i wait for @blewcheese)

Yetifoot:" We're not gonna kill him..........if he hasn't done anything to Lucy.....if he does well..........ill rip his head off."

Edited by YetiFoot

(Again, Maxy wants them to reach the portal. I'll give you guys something to play with, though.)

The soil around the Manmoth and others began rumbling, and soon enough it was apparent why. Dozens of depths worms began charging at the group, weaving through the soil fluently. They were moving awfully fast, and would be upon the group within a few moments.