My first krampus sack!

I have farmed Krampus to the point where I resent the very thought of him. I have fought him upwards of 300 times and nothing. I have spent like 20 days there, and all I have to show is charcoal.

Aww, I'm sorry. Don't worry, you'll get it soon!

I got 1 sack when 2 Krampus was running after me,I killed a lot of butterflies . They chased me in the wood and the night was omming,I tought I couldn't stay alive but hopefully they don't attack before you do it first.So I went to sleep on the road and Itought they will left me,the next morning they was there and I used some meat to tame pigs and I killed them,I got my first bag after that I was so happy

On your third Krampus...?

You know what this reminds me of? Way way back in the day when I used to play WoW I'd farm Stratholme trying to get the Baron's Mount. It's also has an obscenely low drop rate for those of you not in the know. I had run that thing probably 60 some odd times when my lil' bro got bored playing and wanted to try and farm it too because he had nothing better to do -- his words not mine. Gave him some tips on how to get through it fast.

No more than 30 minutes later he links me the Baron's Mount. He got it on his second attempt.

Asked me what the matter was. Told me the Baron was practically handing them out that night.

Whenever he saw me and was not mounted on the Baron's Mount, he'd stop what he was doing and mount it.

You could've just stay on that world!

Meh, true. But if I recall correctly, I still had things to unlock and wanted to get them done.

I was on the fourth world or something prior to darkness, so I did stay a bit to prep for it.

I wasn't as sad as I am now--I quote, "It's fine. I will be able to easily get another sack in sandbox~!"

Meh, true. But if I recall correctly, I still had things to unlock and wanted to get them done.

I was on the fourth world or something prior to darkness, so I did stay a bit to prep for it.

I wasn't as sad as I am now--I quote, "It's fine. I will be able to easily get another sack in sandbox~!"

If it was two worlds, your decision was not smart.

Archived