Feasting and Forging - April 16, 2014

Bryce

I put sunglasses when using it and it's k.

I don't want to buy sunglasses for a certain feature of a certain game. It'd just be nice to have a mod or something in the settings that could change it is all. In the meantime I'll just be using normal light sources.

I don't want to buy sunglasses for a certain feature of a certain game. It'd just be nice to have a mod or something in the settings that could change it is all. In the meantime I'll just be using normal light sources.

What's cool with sunglasses is that you'll be able to put it even when not playing. You know, when going in the wild world outside your room.

Are you using it during the day or during the night ? I have no problem at all using it during night without any light source around me. It should look like this:

post-356277-0-52326200-1397684354_thumb.

They still need to add unique strings for every non-DLC character except Wilson. Heck, they could probably ask someone from the forums to do it and it would be done in an hour. Hopefully this will be in a future update

Besides new characters, examine texts are usually the last on list of things to do.

What does the deerclops drop now?

Edit: I spawned him in through the console and killed him but he didn't drop anything but meat, if this is intended this is a stupid game design decision and is reminiscent of playing an MMO and killing something for -bodypart- and they don't drop it.

Edit: As said later in the thread, this was an issue caused by a bad mod interaction.

The hibearnation vest seems to be giving the same hunger reduction it did before the update: 0.75. I also noticed that the belt of hunger has an armor value and health value in tuning.lua, yet it's not providing any protection. Was the belt intended to give armor now?

Archived