webber is wilsons son theory

just something you need to know Webber is a boy eaten by a spider and he kinda controls him

and if you examine the razor he says  "my dad used this" something like that i forget

and if you examine a alchemy engine he says "my dad tried to make this" something like that

and Wilson is about 25 or older and he can grow a beard.I know its made out of silk but still

just something you need to know Webber is a boy eaten by a spider and he kinda controls him

and if you examine the razor he says  "my dad used this" something like that i forget

and if you examine a alchemy engine he says "my dad tried to make this" something like that

and Wilson is about 25 or older and he can grow a beard.I know its made out of silk but still

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's definitely not Wilson's son. If you examine Maxwell's phonograph, Webber says "My grandpa had one like it." If you examine Maxwell, or his statue, Webber says that Maxwell tricked them, so he's definitely not his grandpa. So with those quotes being misleading, I think the razor quote is misleading as well.

The one problem is that Wilson is not good at building things. Only in the DS world where former ideas flow can he make buildings.

I think every character has a connection to Maxwell, except for Wilson. The only reason he might of picked Wilson, is because he was trying to get off the throne. Wilson was so naive, that he fell for the trap.

If you examine a Meat Effigy, webber will say something like "Who is that?"

The one problem is that Wilson is not good at building things. Only in the DS world where former ideas flow can he make buildings.

I think every character has a connection to Maxwell, except for Wilson. The only reason he might of picked Wilson, is because he was trying to get off the throne. Wilson was so naive, that he fell for the trap.

I don't know about Wilson not being connected. When examining Maxwell, Wilson says "I hate that guy.". It sounds like if anyone can, it's Wilson who remembers ever meeting Maxwell in the real world.

Have you seen Wilson? He lived alone in a forest, obsessed with science to the point of having a dead body in his attic

I dont think....well to put it bluntly; ever got any. So him having a kid? Probably not likely. But thats just my take.

I don't know about Wilson not being connected. When examining Maxwell, Wilson says "I hate that guy.". It sounds like if anyone can, it's Wilson who remembers ever meeting Maxwell in the real world.

He hates him for trapping him on the island.

i think webber thinks everyone is his dad  simply as a nod to which ever character you happened to be   when  you "got" him

following  the circumstances around unlocking him  it makes sense.   

and since you can unlock him on your first play through  , it stand to reason many players will get him as wilson. 

as for why webber seems to have a back story , technically he is the first and only character   aside from maxwell that should already have a strong attachment to the world don't starve takes place in.

he hangs out with spiders after all.  This suggests a certain amount of familiarity going in where as  the other characters are quite obviously outsiders trapped by maxwells curse.  

i think webber thinks everyone is his dad  simply as a nod to which ever character you happened to be   when  you "got" him

following  the circumstances around unlocking him  it makes sense.   

That's actually pretty neat way of looking at it, and it works with the female characters too since he talks about a mom at some points

Archived