Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Movementcat

How many Hours left for the new Patch?

StarvedPigs    24

I really want to know too!!,it says that "build is imminent" already.  :juggling:

what ?lucky mine still says 3 days maybe it ll turn to 2 days soon

SamLogan    790

The patch will come tomorow, see the trailer the date is 03/12/14. As during the DS Beta, the counter is imminent as it's rest 24 hours.

So nothing before tomorow around 6 pm. Trust me, I play since the first DS beta version.

Firelly    42

I was like `Wohoo, I will play the update today!` than I realize I will have the DLC update just on 03/13. :(
Damn this timezone haha

Kellyc764    50

Well I for once am still finding it difficult to adjust to the forum times (Hailing from the UK here)

But I know it's typically late over here when all the update news comes out, so I'm betting about 24 hours from now :3

Actually potentially less, forums are only 8 hours behind me, all seems well.

So.. 22 hours give or take :D

Firelly    42

The trailer does say 3/12

I`m 13 hours ahead - Japan. Was kinda a joke of my part. :p

Well I for once am still finding it difficult to adjust to the forum times (Hailing from the UK here)

But I know it's typically late over here when all the update news comes out, so I'm betting about 24 hours from now :3

Actually potentially less, forums are only 8 hours behind me, all seems well.

So.. 22 hours give or take :grin:

:(

At least I will wake up tomorrow ready to play haha

felipe3214    40

heh here in brazil the patch comes about 18:00-00:00. R right now is 03:56. just   16 hours left.. its not that alot i think ( i dont think its 16 hours i dint counted it)

ScaryMonster    33

They're in Vancouver. Canada is a pretty big place guyz, it's only 3:45 am there right now.

It'll be out some time today their time (the 12th), that's pretty much all we know

Malan-Tai    393

At what time will it be available for me? I live in England, Birmingham.

Lol. I'm reading a sherlock holmes that takes place in Birmingham.

userr3    58

Hey I am currently in Prague but traveling to new York and then to Australia and maybe to new Zealand does anyone have a clue when I get the update. The planes moving pretty fast, dont know if the update catch up with me. Anyone who has an answer to this is a great man who receives honour in form of two internet.