How many Hours left for the new Patch?

Hey I am currently in Prague but traveling to new York and then to Australia and maybe to new Zealand does anyone have a clue when I get the update. The planes moving pretty fast, dont know if the update catch up with me. Anyone who has an answer to this is a great man who receives honour in form of two internet.

New Zealand is great; so go there! I've only just left there.

And to answer the questions, it is usually around 3pm PST so you will get it around 11 am New Zealand's Thursday morning

Offtopic but..

At what time will it be available for me? I live in England, Birmingham.

Wooo! The only ever brit I've come across on here yet :D

Buckinghamshire :3

Every update and teaser I've seen go live has happened anytime between 11am and 3pm forum time - So anywhere from 7pm tonight to 11pm the update should be released. 

Offtopic but..

Wooo! The only ever brit I've come across on here yet :D

Every update and teaser I've seen go live has happened anytime between 11am and 3pm forum time - So anywhere from 7pm tonight to 11pm the update should be released.

I'm sure there are plenty of Brits...they just don't want to state it!

Of course. Just sounded like a little dig (you know the unserious ones)

Okayokay, we like our tea, you got us >.< Our tea anonymous meetings are pretty fab though, all the free biscuits you can eat... if only we could dunk them =_=

Nah, I like knowing where everyone is from, seems to me the biggest fan base of DS is the US and Canada so far though lol

Ooo the time is getting closer... 

Offtopic but..

Wooo! The only ever brit I've come across on here yet :grin:

I'm not actually British I just live there, thought if you talked to me you wouldn't see the difference as I have a normal British accent :razz:

Okayokay, we like our tea, you got us >.< Our tea anonymous meetings are pretty fab though, all the free biscuits you can eat... if only we could dunk them =_=

Nah, I like knowing where everyone is from, seems to me the biggest fan base of DS is the US and Canada so far though lol

Ooo the time is getting closer... 

Wow, really? On forums Idc where people are from or anything. Just as long as they have a unique username and a nice picture for their account. It's interresting just to talk to anonymous people you feel like you've known for ages.

Oi ^ ^ ,

nothing is further from my intensions. I have to get my beer and pretzels, my lederhosen and take the kraut from the oven XD

I don't know, from the people I know here they are from everywhere Russia, Canada, USA, Britain, New Zealand, Germany, Malaysia etc.

Archived