The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

I had ipecac with orbiting, magnetic, boomerang tears. It was not a fun time because you had NO IDEA where they were going to land.

Why in the world would you ever pick up My reflection when having Ipecac (or the other way around) and if you told me it was a curse of the blind itemroom well thats the reason why i NEVER pick up items on blind floors when i already have a good run going because 9/10 it kills you more than it helps

Why in the world would you ever pick up My reflection when having Ipecac (or the other way around) and if you told me it was a curse of the blind itemroom well thats the reason why i NEVER pick up items on blind floors when i already have a good run going because 9/10 it kills you more than it helps

I believe I still pulled off a win by running around like a chicken with head cut off.

I went and did the lost. It took me 2 hours of restarts before i got that holy mantle/9 lives. The lost is a character who rewards restarting for hours on end.

Edit: I do have 97% done thanks to him!

What achieves do you lack then? The Lost to the other 2 floors you didn't do with him?

The Lost isn't poorly designed so much as he is just a sort of afterthought. "How do we make an especially punishing character, reserved for only the most hardcore of players? Obviously, we just make it where he can't get hit!" thus The Lost was born.

(Also, if you needed to reset over and over to get 9 lives or holy mantle, you're more of a scrub than Northernlion.)

The Lost isn't poorly designed so much as he is just a sort of afterthought. "How do we make an especially punishing character, reserved for only the most hardcore of players? Obviously, we just make it where he can't get hit!" thus The Lost was born.

(Also, if you needed to reset over and over to get 9 lives or holy mantle, you're more of a scrub than Northernlion.)

It just makes you even more dependent on drops, since you can't pick up anything that involves life.

Archived