The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Flip off.

I mean, after a devil deal with weird life-giving items, your health turns literally zero. What happens when you get hit, are you invincible?

If you take a devil deal that removes all of your red hearts and you have no other hearts at all (aka soul hearts of black hearts) and you don't have any more lives, you instantly die.

You're still not done, by the way.

Friend of mine found another tier of perfecting the game.

I killed him in the same way he killed perfectionists the world over.

I refuse to do the lost. I see him as poorly designed character who should not be in the game.

I refuse to do             I see him as poorly designed character who should not be in the game.

Eh, I find him good for practicing dodging; I got all of my no damage runs with him.

He's also not that hard, considering.

GMp7RnG.png

Nice dropluck.

Also he didn't get 9 Lives or Holy Mantle on either of his Lost runs, infact his second successful one was won with Ipecac, Lost Contact and a slow fire rate (though he had Krampus' head the entire game and became Guppy on like Sheol or the Dark Room).

Though I still blame NorthenLion Luck™.

Also he didn't get 9 Lives or Holy Mantle on either of his Lost runs, infact his second successful one was won with Ipecac, Lost Contact and a slow fire rate (though he had Krampus' head the entire game and became Guppy on like Sheol or the Dark Room).

Though I still blame NorthenLion Luck™.

Ipecac and Krampus head, never lost a run when I had stuff that OP.

Archived