The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

For me its either Eves Mascara or Deaths Touch

The mascara cause it such a powerfull item for most combos because of how much it boosts dmg

And deaths touch is just awesome to both look at and use

A few honorable mentions: Ludovico Tech, Ceremonial Robe, Soy Milk (yes i like that item) and Dark Bum

For me its either Eves Mascara or Deaths Touch

The mascara cause it such a powerfull item for most combos because of how much it boosts dmg

It does double your damage, but it halves your tear rate.

The Dps are the same

It does double your damage, but it halves your tear rate.

The Dps are the same

It doesnt just double the dmg but its a x2 damage multiplier what means that it doubles the effectiveness of every future dmg up you gain so early game its awesome but even then its usefull for later and with chars like Judas that already have a higher multiplier its even better

It doesnt just double the dmg but its a x2 damage multiplier what means that it doubles the effectiveness of every future dmg up you gain so early game its awesome but even then its usefull for later and with chars like Judas that already have a higher multiplier its even better

I dont see the difference between saying it doubles your damage or gives you a x2 damage multiplier

I dont see the difference between saying it doubles your damage or gives you a x2 damage multiplier

I think you worded it wrong as i understood it you meant it only doubles current dmg however as a multiplier Eve's Mascara also increses every future damage up so a items like Pentagramm that normaly give 1 dmg flat now give 2 and there are so many common multiplier items like Circkets head (1,5x multiplier) and Magic Mush (same as crickets head) that easily raise your damage multiplier above times 5 damage fpr every dmg up you get

And to be honest the DPS is easily recoverd as items that give good tear stats are rather common and shoot speed down isnt realy a problem if you did not get Blue Cap earlier with no shoot speed up in between

So how about the freshest news of there being 8 new Transformations in Afterbirth.

So far Ed only spoiled the most obvious one that being the Mom transformation.

So any ideas what other ones there will be? I bet there wil be one related to bomb items considering how mayn there are (that and maybe one for shrooms)

So how about the freshest news of there being 8 new Transformations in Afterbirth.

So far Ed only spoiled the most obvious one that being the Mom transformation.

So any ideas what other ones there will be? I bet there wil be one related to bomb items considering how mayn there are (that and maybe one for shrooms)

I bet there'll be a bomb one too, something along the lines of Dr. Fetus but more intense.

I'm also thinking he might add enough items to get a dog transformation.

and perhaps a devil and angel transformation....what with the wings and the halo and the bible etc.

Archived