The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

I found this while looking around in my suggestions for something good.

There's quite a bit of new stuff in here, so If you want to see some new stuff from Rebirth, I suggest watching it.

if you think a simple video of upcoming stuff...ooooh NEW SHINIES!

*watches the game raptly*

Wait, they said BEFORE DECEMBER 31'st?! GAHHH, WHEN WHEN WHEN!?

You guys think Rebirth will run well on my 1.3 ghz dual core, 8GB RAM and laptop graphics card? @Syd halp pls

I think it would. However, since it's no longer flash he was able to put a billion more things on the screen at once. So in that case, your computer may poop.

You guys think Rebirth will run well on my 1.3 ghz dual core, 8GB RAM and laptop graphics card? @Syd halp pls

Can't really say until official requirements are announced so I'd have a baseline to compare those specs to. I'll give it a "probably" just from wild guessing based off what can be seen in the videos

2D games can be surprisingly demanding, though.

Can't really say until official requirements are announced so I'd have a baseline to compare those specs to. I'll give it a "probably" just from wild guessing based off what can be seen in the videos

2D games can be surprisingly demanding, though.

I have heard that Rebirth will have better performance than the original BoI, simple because BoI was.. flash, I think? And that can't really handle what BoI offers very well.

So if you can run BoI, you can run the new one even better.

That's just what I heard though, don't blindly trust me and research once the opportunity is there.

Archived