The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

I'm not particularly hyped over

Eden being non-binary, (everyone else seems to be) couldn't care less frankly, but playing as Eden sounds like it could be very interesting, especially as the items are randomised, sounds like you could get almost anything to begin with.

(Spoiler in case you don't want to know about new characters).

Hmmm... That does seem like a very interesting character. I wonder how you unlock him...

I had thought that, could be interesting, the name doesn't really give away much, unlike, say, Judas (sold out Jesus for money, and is unlocked in-game by obtaining 55 Coins), for example. Another reason to get hyped over Rebirth.

(Another thought: Contains spoilers & a quote from the article)

"

once you unlock Eden, you will have to earn “mom kill points” to play as them (this makes it so you can [sic] just randomly reroll into a build you want and makes Eden more of a risk to play with)" - This could be annoying, as Eden could be potentially unavailable to play, and, like Edmund said, means that you can't just keep restarting until you get Mom's Knife or Epic Fetus for example. Sounds interesting, but could be irritating."

I had thought that, could be interesting, the name doesn't really give away much, unlike, say, Judas (sold out Jesus for money, and is unlocked in-game by obtaining 55 Coins)

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but you unlock Judas by beating Mom's Heart. You unlock Cain with the pennies.

Gotta say that I'm really wondering how you unlock Eden though.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but you unlock Judas by beating Mom's Heart. You unlock Cain with the pennies.

Gotta say that I'm really wondering how you unlock Eden though.

Of course you do, I'm derping out so much recently... D:

I guess the unlock could just be defeating one of the new bosses from the new floors, but such an interesting character should have better than that.

Read it. It didn't have spoilers because I already knew most of that excluding

the hairstyles

You probably unlock him by killing Mom or beating the game a certain amount of times.

I guess you unlock it via charity.

Archived