The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

To each its own, but I think for most people (maybe even for Edmund himself) it fells like a kick in the nuts.

Lost the train of thought here. Is it fun not to save for E or to save? 

Then again, to "understand" him, I may need a full lobotomy, have it Cuisinart-ed--julianne style--sauteed, exposed to our dark Old lord Cthulhu and replanted in my brain. 

Lost the train of thought here. Is it fun not to save for E or to save?

I think you may not know how the save feature will work, its not like "Oh, i died, welp back to the last saved point!" its more "fudge i need to go to do something elsewhere, well thank god my game will be saved!" if you die and dont have a respawn item then you stay dead, no more chances on the same run. I believe its also an auto save when you leave the game, so you dont simply "Press E to save". Kinda like DS.

Hmm? I'd always thought the save files meant whole different actual files, rather than runs. It'd be useful to restart and try to, for example, beating the game without the unlockable items without having to reset your file.

there will be both.

The game looks super smooth.

Also that effect that happens when Monstro does the big jump is cool, it's like an air blast (it seems to be only a decoration though).

The expression Monstro makes when he does the small hops is hilarious. I don't know if he did that in the old version, but it's just great.

This ....... this is the most beatiful thing i have ever seen in a video game a giant barage of death and destruction and now just imagine it with items that help you charge up more often and some homing and spectral shots nothing can escape the carnage that this will create

On a sidenote now im curious how that would look with Moms Knife or Poly+Technology or the Fetus items my good just hurry up Nicalis i want that dam game

Archived