So, What Is The Concept Behind The Screecher?.

SVGK

is it true that the screechers are created from the faceless victims?, how did that man in the chair survive until you reached him?, what are they based off of?.

what is the deal with them?.

The answers to your questions, as far as I know, are: 1. No; 2. he didn't; and 3. Slenderman. 

As for the last question, they are just misunderstood owls who want hugs. You should hug them at every opportunity whilst playing.

The answers to your questions, as far as I know, are: 1. No; 2. he didn't; and 3. Slenderman. 

As for the last question, they are just misunderstood owls who want hugs. You should hug them at every opportunity whilst playing.

actually, the man is alive until you examine him, he is rocking back and forth in the chair and whimpering.

and i asked about the screecher transforming because of the wiki, it does make a good point, the faces are covered in the owl fur face thing, which could need to people to have their faces torn off first, and the list mentions two people as monster.Note6.png

Yeah, I think the faces are eaten then afterwards taken to a sort of secret magic place were they do some black magic and then OWLZ grow on their face and the life is sucked out of them to make them seem starved and redressed into a majestic loincloth thiingaroonie and then given MAJIK powerz by the mega-super-cool owl-verlord. And that's why you never water a chicken.

Random-writing-33719117-1600-996.jpg

Well, you know...

A human being can survive an amount of time without skin. It actially takes a lot to kill a guy and relatively minor trauma like that won't do it alone.

The faceless guy could just have been in massive shock when you found him and merely passed out when you touch him.

[/disturbing random knowledge]

Well, you know...

A human being can survive an amount of time without skin. It actially takes a lot to kill a guy and relatively minor trauma like that won't do it alone.

The faceless guy could just have been in massive shock when you found him and merely passed out when you touch him.

and that shock would have given him enough adrenaline to survive quite some time before bleeding out, poor bugger 

Well, you know...

he didn't have his skin gone, his face was clearly stripped bare to the bone, eyes plucked out too.

My theory is that the guy was actually alive up until you touch him, at which point, since he was facing into the dark, the Screecher came in the blink of an eye and de-faced him.

Am i the only one that finds it funny that we're now using "de-faced" as a verb?

Archived