What do you do during the night?

Aerow

So I was wondering what you guys and ladies(I be gentleman!) do during the night phase of the game? Undoubtedly this is one of the most boring phase.

As for me, I do some advanced cooking so that I get the most out of the product. And then play with my lil spider friends since I've planted 2 spider nests close to my base!

k4ww6.jpg

Shout out to all Wendy players out there!

Besides the items you get out of the grave is there any significant item that gives you a lot of research points?

Cook, harvest from my farms, manure farms, replant farms, research points, organize my inventory, and craft.

Or sometimes I just alt-tab away and just listen for anything that might threaten me while I browse the web :)

The first day the new hounds patch was out, I just left my game and went afk to get my coffee, after I got back I realized the hounds killed me :<

I recently moved to the swamp so i can just fish during the night. Fun stuff :D but usually i do exactly what CK does. AFK listen for sounds of danger/sound of morning. Unless i need more food there isn't really anything to do at night. Setting up multiple camp fires can kind of work in your favor if you need to work at night.

I usually cook and eat at night. I use to cut down trees that I planted around my base but I don't do that anymore. I wait till morning to cut them down because of what some people call optimus pine or treeguard. Sometimes I craft and do research at night as well.

Cook, research, harvest my twig farm, research, craft. Tis the usual night life.

I just returned to my home after a nomadic trek to discover the pig king. My world is massive. And I've discovered that my home base is unfortunately at the bottom of the bottom island.

Cook, gather any nearby resources, tend to nearby farms, organize inventory, craft any supplies that I need, etc. Occasionally I'll make some torches and go on a firefly hunting expedition.

If I don't really have anything to do that night, I'll just use a bedroll to save on materials that would otherwise go to light sources.

I keep a plethora of things around my base to keep me occupied at night! Saplings, and Grass tufts (I have 30 of each, no more!), ten berry bushes, four turbo farms, and three crock pots!

N7kT0.jpg?2

I find that I tend to get two grass harvests per sapling harvest, so I've got some extra storage chests for the surplus -- in case of emergencies! I try not to cut down trees anywhere near dusk or night time in case Optimus Pine shows his piney face. There's a nice Spider Nest not too far from my camp as well, so laying down some monster meat as bait ensures that I can get some semi-risk free spider silk during the night! :D

Long, philosophical discussions with Abigail; she is rather spiritual (LOLOLOL! GET IT?! SPIRITUAL!).

lol

Fishing because I often spend my night near a pond.

This is quite genius. Hope they implement the fish for something else.

Fishing because I often spend my night near a pond.

You know, one day they will turn on you and it wont look good!

I can do alot of stuff at nite coz i placed everything around my campfire, my chests, farms, grass, twigs, crockpots, science machine and alchemy machine, the whole lot. :)

Edited by Toaster Fu
Keep it a little cleaner please.