3 new gems

Nah, red is already a fire gem. Mayhaps they be found in the ruins?EDIT: Whydya think the green and blue gems swapped images? Before the blue and red mixed together so that the purple had te total amount of sides from both, now it seems there's no real logic?

Edited by Orima-Kazooie

OHOHOHOHO!!Anyone notice these sneaky bastards have the other colored amulets labeled "??? Amulet," and if you try to wear one it hurts you and gives the message "OW! I don't think it's ready yet!"EDIT: WHen you examine them it says "I don't think it's finished, it could be dangerous.", whereas the Chilled Amulet and other games still says "It's a... thing." Also, the other three amulets are /used/, not passively worn, and has anybody tried spawning a purple amulet?

Edited by Orima-Kazooie

I spawned a purple amulet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]10083[/ATTACH]Wearing it gives you complete insanity, and when you take it off everything goes back to normal.[ATTACH=CONFIG]10084[/ATTACH]

That's fantastic!!Man, that'd be incredibly useful in adventure mode dealing with those horrendous sanity pillars.

• Developer

The extra gems are WIP stuff for future updates. Expect a rainbow of colours, with themed effects for staffs and amulets. You'll probably have to scour the deep caves for the nicer colours :)

The extra gems are WIP stuff for future updates. Expect a rainbow of colours, with themed effects for staffs and amulets. You'll probably have to scour the deep caves for the nicer colours :)

Kevin, you seem to be aware of the wants and needs of wyvernkind when it comes to this game. I will tell every wyvern I meet that you are the most wonderful person ever!