Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

Maybe bird taste good!

<Also [MENTION=39598]Jomber[/MENTION] should just pick a character he wants. Shouldn't force Wilson on him>

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! No wonder you're hungry, you need to learn how to hunt!

*Pulls out axe*

You have a good arm, do you have good aim?

Yes! Wolfgang chop! But wood not taste good.

[Jomber just needs to speak up about what he wants]

I dunno, most of the time, birds fly away when I kick the ground, this one just seems to get more angry at me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! Wolfgang chop! But wood not taste good.

Haha! No, silly, throw the axe! I'm getting you to do this, because the last time I tried... someone got an axe stuck in their hip.

*Looks down at pigeon*

Uhm, Wolfgang, is this bird trying to threaten us?

*Kicks ground*

Buzz of, bird.

"YOU DARE MOCK ME? Do you have any clue as who you are talking to? I AM KNOWN AS NAPKIN, SLAYER OF WORLDS, EATER OF SUNS,-"

*he continues to ramble about his "exploits" until he sees vingw hand wolfgang the axe*

"That instrument seems quite sharp."

I'm still awkward at the whole forum thing :/ What I want? I was planning on maybe introducing a character other than Wilson until I got the scan in, then show it to see if you guys would approve, since... well... hes not a normal character. I was leaning towards that maybe said character would do something stupid, and end up turning into the sketch.So uh... do I just quick introduce a character and hop straight in? (Man I am so awkward.)

*Looking down at bird*

I... I think you're speaking words... weird. At first, I thought it was my imagination, but you seem to be quite angry at us some some odd reason.

*Bends down lower to hear better*

And what's your name, if you have one...?

I'm still awkward at the whole forum thing :/ What I want? I was planning on maybe introducing a character other than Wilson until I got the scan in, then show it to see if you guys would approve, since... well... hes not a normal character. I was leaning towards that maybe said character would do something stupid, and end up turning into the sketch.So uh... do I just quick introduce a character and hop straight in? (Man I am so awkward.)

[yeah, go ahead, we should learn more about him once you start]

< Yep you should, i mean, we have a pigeon whom eats suns.... Just remember to add ooc or brackets when speaking out of character>

*looking down at bird*

i... I think you're speaking words... Weird. At first, i thought it was my imagination, but you seem to be quite angry at us some some odd reason.

*bends down lower to hear better*

and what's your name, if you have one...?

"I have already told you my moniker; I am known as napkin, an esteemed general, killer of dimensions and god to many."

[does klei have something against caps? i cant seem to put my speech into it, also as you can see, I dont think I can ever take this bird seriously]

OOC: I've been given the greenlight! CHARGE!

Wilf stood a distance away looking towards the group using a bush as camouflage.

"I didn't expect to see others... they don't look shadowy."

He had been suffering from an ever so slight case of insanity after a few fire hounds burned his bee boxes. Not much taffy to go around.

"Odd... I wonder what they're talking about."

Something stung him, the bush shifted as he shooed away a bee, only to realize he was saving it to build another bee box. He cursed his luck and continued watching, hoping no one saw him... at least not yet.

OOC: Yeah still need to get used to this OOC thing.

Okay then. Well, here's a carrot, Napkin

*Hands over Napkin half a stale carrot*

And... Wolfgang, is it? Seems as though we need more food. Well, an easy source of munchies are these berries I find all over the place, I'll go get some

*Walks over to a nearby berry bush, but not the bush Wilf is in*

*Wolfgang sees the guy and the pigeon talking for a while then his stomach growls and remembers him to use the axe*

*Looks around and finds a rabbit. Without wasting time, throws the axe at it, killing it on the spot*

*Due to his strength, the axe keeps going and hits a strange white webbed thing*

Haha got you jumping meat!

Huh? What is that?

*Puts palm on his forehead and looks closer*

AAAAAHH! Big scary bug!!

*Wolfgang sees the guy and the pigeon talking for a while then his stomach growls and remembers him to use the axe*

*Looks around and finds a rabbit. Without wasting time, throws the axe at it, killing it on the spot*

*Due to his strength, the axe keeps going and hits a strange white webbed thing*

Huh? What is that?

AAAAAHH! Big scary bug!!

*Nearly about to discover Wilf hiding in a bush, but looks over at Wolfgang*

OH no, not one of those things again!

*Drops berries in front of the bush Wilf is hiding in and runs off*

I'll help you

*Takes out blowdarts from backpack, there's 5 darts left*

Wilf spots the axe fly into what he only assumed was a spider's nest.

"This can't be good... I may end up revealing myself earlier than I thought."

He takes out his spear out of his backpack, but seeing that from his previous encounter that his armor was pretty much only useful for as fuel, he left it at his ramshackle camping spot.

"I hope I just hallucinated that nest."

He barely realizes he was almost discovered, but at this rate, it wouldn't have mattered.

I'll help you

Die evil bug!!

*Even though scared from the spider manages to punch him and stun him. As the monster screamed more of his brethren came out of the den*

AHHH more bugs! Scary!!

Okay then. Well, here's a carrot, Napkin

*Hands over Napkin half a stale carrot*

And... Wolfgang, is it? Seems as though we need more food. Well, an easy source of munchies are these berries I find all over the place, I'll go get some

*Walks over to a nearby berry bush, but not the bush Wilf is in*

"Thank you green one."

*attempts to pick up carrot with wing and fails miserably*

"..."

*tries again*

Huh? What is that?

AAAAAHH! Big scary bug!!

I'll help you

*has somehow managed to take a bite of carrot*

"Ha! Seeing these creatures getting this worked up over such a small insectoid is quite amusing!"

*he starts to laugh, only to choke on the stale vegetable*

Wilf's eyes widen as the oncoming spiders and eventually the very person he was spying on ran him over. As soon as he recovered from the initial blow of a man running for his life, he revealed that the bush was in fact a bush hat, and to onlookers, would look like a bush with legs running across with them.

* Wolfgang stands his ground, and starts to throw punchs wildly. In the caos manages to kill 2 o f the spiders but get's overwhelmed soon**Fearing his life, grabs the monster meat and spider gland and then dashes to the dead rabbit**Snatches the morsel and then follows Vincent screaming*