Character Rebalance Discussion thread

i think wolfgang needs a little tweak, with a dark sword he can kill pigs in two hits and pretty much everything in one to three he needs a tweak to damage like only 25% more or 35% more instead of 50% thats just ludicrous

Edited by monstermeat

i think wolfgang needs a little tweak, with a dark sword he can kill pigs in two hits and pretty much everything in one to three he needs a tweak to damage like only 25% more or 35% more instead of 50% thats just ludicrous

Well he IS the OP character. And he is intended to be.

• Developer

Wolfgang is still going to be a strongman, but it's going to be more... complicated than that. I need to work out the details with Kelly (the artist who's helping me with this stuff). I'll share more once I start implementing him.Abigail is going to be a lot more useful.Wickerbottom... I'm still thinking about. Something about books!Maxwell is going to get some friends that he doesn't like.The new guy.... he's... well... you'll know it when you see it.

Wolfgang is still going to be a strongman, but it's going to be more... complicated than that. I need to work out the details with Kelly (the artist who's helping me with this stuff). I'll share more once I start implementing him.

People suggested that he should get hungry faster.So he has to eat more, but has a large enough hunger pool for that.

Wickerbottom... I'm still thinking about. Something about books!

That's going to be hard, since there are no books in DS (yet?). There's paper, though! :DA suggestion not related to books:Maybe Wickerbottom could be able to prototype things without consuming the materials, being able to think better and practically imagine things better with her huge brain? So theoretically, with three board, you could already prototype several different things (floor, sign, chest,...). Sound useful, but not too gamebreaking.

if this could be implemented wickerbottom could be able to prototype items without having the actuall materials EX: has enough logs to make boards but yet she can craft wooden flooring without actually having the board

Edited by monstermeat
forgot important detail

Wolfgang is still going to be a strongman, but it's going to be more... complicated than that. I need to work out the details with Kelly (the artist who's helping me with this stuff). I'll share more once I start implementing him.Abigail is going to be a lot more useful.Wickerbottom... I'm still thinking about. Something about books!Maxwell is going to get some friends that he doesn't like.The new guy.... he's... well... you'll know it when you see it.

thank you...

if this could be implemented wickerbottom could be able to prototype items without having the actuall materials EX: has enough logs to make boards but yet she can craft wooden flooring without actually having the board

Oh i guess i was a little unclear there.She does need the materials, but doesn't build the item when prototying them.

Wolfgang is still going to be a strongman, but it's going to be more... complicated than that. I need to work out the details with Kelly (the artist who's helping me with this stuff). I'll share more once I start implementing him.

How complicated? Like a man trapped in the closet of you and your wife's bedroom? A man named R. Kelly? Will we have to roll a D20 and multiply the result by 1.5% plus our current weapon power to decide our damage in that given attack.

How complicated? Like a man trapped in the closet of you and your wife's bedroom? A man named R. Kelly? Will we have to roll a D20 and multiply the result by 1.5% plus our current weapon power to decide our damage in that given attack.

UMM WHAT? :confusion:

umm what?!?

Don't forget the enemie's dodge roll, also a D20 of course.