Your Dont Starve Together Hot Takes

Wurt is the most op character in the game!

New Wendy mains stay noobs forever because they rely on abigail for everything

Woodie needs a downside since he has none at all, removing the point of Wilson. (In this day an age, this is considered a hot take)

Also the only reason dst is better than hamlet and shipwrecked is because it gets updates and has multiplayer supports.

Reign of giants always seemed very barren, dry,  and much less atmospheric which is what the version of dst is based on.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fufuji said:

I like using Deconstruction Staff to destroy a stale Hambat and craft a new one. This is cool. Wasting green gems makes me feel guilty happy.

What a waste of decon staff. I always deconstruct 1% morning star for goat horn :lol:

Edited by _zwb
  • GL Happy 3
  • Spooky 3

I think most people hate the idea of planar damage more then the actual implementation of it, because it seems quite fine to me while playing and seems like a decent way to make new end game gear without making old content absurdly easy.

• Like 21
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1

_Planar mechanic isn't necessary for dst. If anything it causes harm as the devs now to have to make even more reworks for characters with combat perks just to make them compatible with planar mechs.9

_The game is increasingly laggy with every update.

• Like 6

My hot take:

The game is great and will be enjoyed by many for the foreseeable future.

It is not, in fact, heading in a bad direction like many like to claim.

Is the game perfect? Actually, that's a dumb question cause a game perfect to everyone and everything is literally not possible.

• Like 9
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

I'm not a fan of very powerful or too many impact characters special powers like Lunar Grimoire, Practical Rain Rituals or Backtrek Watch... I prefer to gain power with learning and effort within the game world, rather than choosing at the beginning of the game.

And I feel a little silly about the theory that Cyclum is a name... Not quite sure why many people believe it.

• Like 4