[CONTENT WARNING] I hope Klei can explain what is“Our Chinese community are largely supportive”

whiteking

I am a Chinese player who learned about this in the QQ community this afternoon and found it very interesting. Let me provide you with some basic Chinese knowledge: the environment in Tieba is very bad, and there are many extreme comments inside. This is well-known in China, but Tieba is also a community that gathers a large number of players, and the views inside also represent the views of players to some extent. Due to the lack of an official Chinese forum (which is also something I am concerned about, and I would like to make suggestions for the game, but I can only use translation software to translate the content on the official forum and see what everyone is discussing), Tieba and some QQ groups have become the main forums for famine, and their extreme comments are inappropriate. However, this is mainly because the management of these forums is too lax, I think, If the official forum of famine is as open as Tieba, then the official forum will also become a place where Tieba has suffered losses. In a word, I think the biggest difference between Chinese players and Western players is that Chinese players are very sensitive to Political correctness. We hate Political correctness deliberately and Political correctness in all forms. This dislike of Political correctness can even turn into a dislike of some Political correctness groups. But I hope you understand that this dislike is aimed at Political correctness itself, Those extreme statements against certain groups are only because they are inexplicably angry about Political correctness. The fact that some groups (including politics and race) avoid certain content is annoying to Chinese players, which is also the reason why this event can disgust Chinese players. It is unacceptable for Chinese players to modify the content of the game because of some symbols of Judaism, because we usually think it is not worth doing so, and it is unreasonable. It is a manifestation of your concession to Political correctness, We think this is an absurd request. I saw a lot of jokes on tieba, similar to: I am a Vegetarianism, and I feel uncomfortable because of eating meat in the game, so I ask you to delete the content related to eating meat. This is about the same degree for Chinese players. For example, in the recent Little Mermaid movie, we all know that the mermaid is white, but the movie changed her into black because of Political correctness, which is obviously against common sense and deliberate. Chinese players are angry at this deliberate act of modifying the original content that is not inappropriate because it is Political correctness. We hate to establish a Political correctness connection between one thing and another. We hate to pay special attention to the minorities who are indifferent, because it seems very stupid and artificial. It is feasible to build a tactile paving to care for the blind, and it is feasible to build a school for the deaf and mute. The Chinese also care for minorities, but they hate the act of forcibly caring for minorities. Just as the Chinese hate the current discussion of LGBT and the Rainbow flag, they will not hide their dislike in their hearts and hypocritically join the Political correctness trend that seems fashionable, trendy and modern, so, I think it is necessary to pay attention to this in your work with Chinese players. This incident was originally a small matter, but due to the lack of official forums for Chinese players, they can only rely on a few pictures to judge. The long-standing gap between the official forum and the Chinese forum has created today''s event. Personally, I believe that the famine official forum environment is very good, much better than Tieba. There is no verbal abuse, no speculation about politics, no extreme remarks, and most importantly, Some of these opinions will be officially adopted, and Chinese players lack this opportunity and environment. I also have opinions about Wormwood, but I cannot tell you, so I can only wander in English forums and read others'' thoughts. By the way, many people actually don''t care about the skin refund, which is just a superficial statement, just because they are unhappy and don''t want to let it go. The core reason is that the players think you are giving Political correctness concessions, which is what Chinese players don''t want, and what they care about most. I think it is necessary for you to explain your views, whether you don''t support the players'' views or support them, Always express your own attitude. So, in summary, I believe that famine does lack an official forum in Chinese, and it is crucial for Chinese players to communicate directly with the official. This is the only way to eliminate barriers and misunderstandings. In future work, if you do not want such incidents to occur again, it is also important to have an understanding of the likes and dislikes of players. I hope my comments can be helpful for your work. In conclusion, I would like to solemnly request that you delete those debates on Chinese political topics. In my opinion, this is very bad. It makes me feel uncomfortable and I believe it will also make every Chinese player who sees these debates feel uncomfortable and angry. This will not help solve the problem this time. I hope you delete these comments.

我是一名中国玩家,今天下午在QQ社区知道了这件事,然后感觉很有意思,让我给你们提供一些中国的基本常识:tieba的环境非常糟糕,里面有很多极端言论。这在中国是人尽皆知的,但是tieba同时也是一个聚集了大量玩家的社区,里面的观点也一定程度上代表了玩家的观点。

由于没有官方中文论坛(这也是我比较在意的,我很想对游戏提出建议,但是我只能够用翻译软件翻译官方论坛上的内容看看大家都在讨论什么),tieba和一些QQ群就成了饥荒的主要论坛,他们在其中的极端言论是不合适的,不过这主要是因为这些论坛的管理太过松懈,我想,如果饥荒的官方论坛像tieba一样畅所欲言,那么官方论坛也会变成tieba那样亏贼的地方。

总之,我想中国玩家和西方玩家最大的一个区别就是中国玩家对于政治正确十分敏感,我们十分讨厌刻意的政治正确,一切形式的政治正确,这种对于政治正确的讨厌,甚至可以演变成为对于某些政治正确群体的讨厌,不过我希望你们明白,这种讨厌是针对政治正确本身的,那些针对某些群体的极端发言只是因为他们对于政治正确感到莫名的愤怒。

因为某些群体(包括政治、种族)而避讳某些内容是被中国玩家讨厌的,这也是这次事件可以让中国玩家反感的原因,游戏因为犹太教的某些符号而修改了游戏内容,这对于中国玩家是不可接受的,因为我们通常认为这样做是不值得的,是没有道理的,是你们给政治正确让步的表现,我们认为这是一个荒唐的请求,我看到tieba上有很多相关的笑话,类似:我是素食主义者,我因游戏中吃肉的行为感到不适,于是我请求你们将吃肉相关的内容删去。这件事情对于中国玩家而言差不多就是这种程度,比如最近的小美人鱼电影,我们都知道美人鱼是白人,而电影因为政治正确把她改成了黑人,很明显这是违反常识的,是刻意的。中国玩家对于这种刻意的、因为政治正确而修改原本没有任何不妥的内容的行为感到愤怒,我们讨厌将一个事物与另一个事物建立政治正确的联系,我们讨厌对于不痛不痒的少数群体的特别关照,因为这看上去十分愚蠢和做作。修建盲道来关照盲人是可行的,建立聋哑人学校是可行的,中国人同样关照少数群体,但是对于强行照顾少数群体的行为,中国人是厌恶的,正如中国人讨厌现在对于LGBT的讨论,讨厌彩虹旗,中国人不会将自己的厌恶藏在心里,去虚伪地加入看似时尚、潮流、现代的这种政治正确的趋势,所以,我认为在你们对中国玩家的工作中,注重这一点是很有必要的。

这次的事件本来是个小事,但是由于中国玩家没有官方论坛,他们只能够凭借几张图来判断,官方论坛和中国论坛一直以来的隔阂造就了今天的事件,我个人认为饥荒的官方论坛环境是很好的,比tieba不知道好到哪去了,没有谩骂,没有对于政治的揣测,没有极端言论,并且最重要的,其中有些意见会被官方采纳,中国玩家缺少这种机会,缺少这种环境,我也有对于wormwood的意见,可是我无法告诉你们,只能徘徊在英文论坛里,看看别人的想法。顺带一提,很多人实际上并不关心皮肤退不退款,这只是表面的说辞,只是因为他们不爽,不想这个事就这么算了,核心原因还是因为玩家认为你们在给政治正确让步,这是中国玩家所不希望的,最关心的一件事,我想你们有必要对此进行说明,说明你们的看法,不支持玩家的这种观点也好,支持也好,总要表明你们自己的态度。

所以,综上所述,我认为饥荒确实缺少一个中文的官方论坛,并且,中国玩家能够直接与官方沟通至关重要,这是消除隔阂与误解的唯一手段,在今后的工作中,如果你们不想要这样的事件再次出现,那么对于玩家的好恶的了解也是很重要的,希望我的评论能为你们的工作带来帮助。

在最后,我想郑重请求你们删除那些关于中国政治话题的争论,在我看来这是非常糟糕的,它令我感到不适,我相信也会令每一个看到这些争论的中国玩家感到不适和愤怒,这对解决这次的问题没有帮助,希望你们删除这些评论。

9 hours ago, Seberiangay said:

对于那些来自贴坝的人,他们认为我误解了他们的话,你能判断是否有任何翻译错误吗?在什么样的“语言环境”下,这句话才合适?

No, you didn't intentionally translate incorrectly.

BUT.

You just dug up the most extreme and vile words in the vast ocean and tried to depict it as the entire ocean.

No one can even determine whether these remarks were intentionally made by 反串人士.(Sorry, my English is not good enough, I don't know how to translate that word.)For example, here is one who claimed that there were 30 million massacres and Uyghur massacres in China, and he seems to be a person who can proficiently use Chinese.

To emphasize, I am not trying to defend those people, I can apologize for their words. But if your attitude is just looking for some extreme remarks, there are also many discriminatory remarks against Chinese people here. Can I consider those remarks as a disgrace to the entire forum?

我看到你还晒出了自己的护照,如果你愿意的话我希望你能复制一句“台湾是中华人民共和国不可分割的领土”,来表达一下你是否期望以互相尊重的态度来和我交流,这是我们最近流行的鉴别串子的方式:)。这句话我就不费劲翻译了,因为与其他人无关。

4 hours ago, gudacy said:

haha,maybe you don't believe what I said, but if these are lies, why we can't talk about it inside the GFW? 

说实话,我不是很能理解,很多很多所谓的敏感话题其实都是有新闻的,而且是现在辟谣的角度发出的,就像是你所说的我在推特上也看到过,但为什么我要相信一个国外大学联合一些所谓的专家发布的一篇带有明显目标的论文?我去过新疆,是一个很不错的地方,而且天高皇帝远,我的表哥曾经在西北当过兵,据他所说,他曾参与过反恐并且查抄部分武器,我不认为这是在中国应该正常发生的,至于所谓的灭族,我只能一笑置之

I am a Chinese player,But I don't want to argue with anyone.Let me explain the key to this incident:David Star doesn't have much in common with the skin,but klei modification of the skin made us feel ridiculos,and many Chinese players believe that the new skin is not as cool as before,so they think they have been deceived.Klei should not modify a skin that has already been released,and completely follwing the suggestions makes them feel that klei tends to satisfy Jews and ignore Chinese players.Next,many Chinese people come to the forum to express their dissatisfaction with a relatively polite attitude,but @乔文 hide all of those topic,Even worse,he banned all Chinese posts without even reading the content for hours,This method of work has intensified anger,making all Chinese players feel offended.Some irrational people have made incorrect translations to amplify JoeW's mistakes and guide many of us express anger on the steam platform.So far the focus of the discussion has deviated from what it originally intended to express,and I sincerely hope that everyone stop political discussions.All we want is @JoeWto lift everyone who was mistakenly banned in this incident.Then it's better to bring back the previous skin style,OR design a brand new skin style to satisfy everyone.

In the end,I would like to say that  I really like this game,Hope klei and DST can get better and better

image.thumb.png.71d878b767bb924d8b38f055f38f67e0.pngimage.thumb.png.6bd415866426b0a3908fe96984e855ed.pngimage.thumb.png.07534c1688ddc56e6e7d7037f94fbca8.png

This post is inspired by a rational conversation between me and another Chinese player.

Things happened and some damage already occurred. Instead of arguing who is at fault for this incident, I prefer discussing what to learning from it.

1. I would recommend to have a Chinese forum. As I learned from my friend in China, it is true that they wouldn't be able to use this forum normally without VPN, which is actually illegal in China. This makes it harder to tell their opinion about the game even without the language barrier. As a result, even though they are loved by Klei as much as every DST player, most players in China are actually block out from the forum by the barrier set by their government. Hence, the feedback from about 70% of active players won't be conveyed which would be a huge loss of the game developers.

However, it would be complicated and costly to for a foreign company to construct a forum and get approved in China. So I would recommend using the Tieba forum. With proper rules and management, and the support of local players in China, I am confident that Tieba of DST will be a cleaner place for people to exchange their thoughts.

2. I recommend people to be respectful and properly express their feeling on the topic of Political Correctness. I grew up in China, and has been in the US for several years. I didn't know how people in China are against Political Correctness until this incident happened, so to be fair, it is understandable that Klei have completely no idea about this as well. However, the different opinions on political correctness is actually caused by the difference of culture and value between China and Western country. There is no right and wrong in a larger horizon. It's just an opinion of culture and value. Therefore, it would be crazy to try to force people to agree on their opinions about Political Correctness.

The way to solve this is to keep the difference, be respectful to other culture and properly expressing feeling. Player in China should also respect the right of Klei as the game developer: Klei owns the right to make the decision. With properly expressing of feeling, Klei would would be able to take those voices into account and be more careful about such decisions.

I wish people could show respect and empathy while discussing, especially when there are culture conflicts. 

Negative comments about Joe and Chinese players and issues with the game environment
    First of all, I just found out about it today
    Secondly, the translation used in the article may not be accurate
    I don't know much about it.  But I know Joe is doing his best to maintain the forum and the game environment.  
    Players on kele forums and Bilibili want to maintain a good gaming environment, right?

Let's talk about why players are so angry.And hopefully end it all. Okay

Some Chinese gamers are annoyed that kele is setting a precedent for games or that kele is bowing to religious beliefs
        Most people are very angry about Joe's remarks, thinking that Joe is targeting Chinese players, not responsible for Chinese players.
          Others were not satisfied with the skin makeover, and those with poor quality even hurled insults or targeted Bilibili's kele business.
            The last of them are vandalizing the game environment.
    But!I want to say that Joe has apologised to the players.  Joe is not Chinese, let alone a Chinese player, even after a lot of process, the language is still different.  The Chinese players are angry, but now it's up to you to see if you agree with Joe's apology. 

Your anger will only damage the environment, destroy the community, and ultimately destroy the game.

What do you mean "against"?The word is to intentionally have a negative impact on a person or group.
     Instead of being angry, think about whether it's because of the language difficulty or because Joe is being targeted.  I think any reasonable person would agree with the former.
    As for China's "Tieba" this application, the environment itself is very poor, we can not control him
     It would be too narrow for Chinese players to find fault with Joe's words now.
      And I don't think the skin can be changed back, otherwise that would be mistake number two.
    I may have said a little too much, if there are mistakes welcome to correct, I hope it is all over. Finally, I like Don't Starve and kele.

It's their game... they changed a skin..

They're offering refunds to those who don't like the new one..

There was a silly miscommunication where Joe was actually trying to communicate that a few bad seeds were not indicative of a whole community or country and this was somehow taken as some great insult. 

Seriously move on. This is beyond ridiculous.

On 6/29/2023 at 3:17 PM, Fufuji said:

The PC in China: make no remarks on the leaders, and swallow no insult to the country. 

Respect does not come out of thin air. One should exchange respect with respect.

Being forbidden to say anything negative or that goes against your leaders and country is not being politically correct or pc it is indicative of lack of free speech and living in a dictatorship. 

3 hours ago, iamxyy said:

You just dug up the most extreme and vile words in the vast ocean and tried to depict it as the entire ocean.

I happened to come across a thread on Tieba related to this topic, and I noticed that there are numerous instances of hateful words being used. Even when I pointed out that these words are wrong, many individuals still showed support for them. As I mentioned earlier, I don't wish to provide further translations to prove my point.Besides, why the moderators have not taken steps to remove the racist words. Does this imply that the moderators themselves support such language, or could it be that they are utilizing the the racism to attract more prople to join the topic?

16 hours ago, Primalflower said:

我不是犹太人,但威格弗里德头盔上的大卫之星令人不舒服的原因不仅仅是因为该符号的简单外观,而是因为该符号的方式(这非常代表整个事物)与被称为阿尔特(alter)的可怕神以及它周围的所有月球事物联系在一起。这种背景让人感到不舒服,也是为什么大卫式明星的其他出现没有受到同样多的审查

I still hope to have Jewish players to answer this question.

After all, this is their business.

Only they can provide accurate answers.

The opinions of non Jewish players cannot represent them, such as you.

I actually feel that using the ideas of non Jewish players to make judgments for them is a form of discrimination and prejudice against Jewish players.

You don't respect them, you're just maintaining your stereotypical influence on Jews.

Moreover, there were no Jewish players responding to this question. I think it's obvious that there are almost no Jewish players in this game, or they don't pay attention to modifying the skin at all.

1 hour ago, Jeff Richardson said:

I still hope to have Jewish players to answer this question.

After all, this is their business.

Only they can provide accurate answers.

The opinions of non Jewish players cannot represent them, such as you.

I actually feel that using the ideas of non Jewish players to make judgments for them is a form of discrimination and prejudice against Jewish players.

You don't respect them, you're just maintaining your stereotypical influence on Jews.

Moreover, there were no Jewish players responding to this question. I think it's obvious that there are almost no Jewish players in this game, or they don't pay attention to modifying the skin at all.

Yeah sure the hypothetical Jew you guys been summoning all this time surely will come here and explain everything. Is it so hard to connect dots? if this metaphorical Jew that "felt offended" didn't said a thing in those three days of nonsense is because he DO NOT EXIST.

You invented a problem, you invented a culprit and you are angry with this culprit and looking for explanations, there is no way to explain something that you invented. There's no way for Klei to explain why the star is still found on other skins and was removed for some idiotic reason on Wigfrid simply because it wasn't removed for that reason. This is just a loaded question, answering a question that includes an unfounded accusation would basically be putting yourself in a position of blame, you just want to put Klei on the defensive.

Why doesn't it exist together like this?I think games should be rich and colorful.

And now there is a person who is slandering our leader, spreading rumors that he has brutally killed 30 million people. Do you know that the population of Demographics of Afghanistan is only more than 30 million. I think the administrator should restrict him accordingly(From translation)

QQ图片20230701083015.jpg

QQ图片20230701083023.jpg

15 分钟前 xhyom 说:

是的,你们一直在召唤的那个假想的犹太人肯定会来这里解释一切。把点连起来有那么难吗?如果这个“感到被冒犯”的隐喻犹太人在那三天的胡言乱语中没有说什么,那是因为他不存在。

你发明了一个问题,你发明了一个罪魁祸首,你对这个罪魁祸首感到愤怒并寻找解释,但没有办法解释你发明的东西。Klei 无法解释为什么这颗星星仍然出现在其他皮肤上,而在 Wigfrid 上却因为一些愚蠢的原因而被移除,仅仅因为她没有因此被移除。这只是一个负载性的问题,回答一个包含毫无根据的指控的问题基本上会让自己处于受责备的位置,你只是想让克莱处于守势。

Shouldn't this question be asked?

You all say that using the six pointed star would make Jews feel unhappy. But why? Why do Jews feel that the six pointed star makes them unhappy and serves as a symbol of their country.

Do you think this makes logical sense?

You think that Jews will feel unhappy about the Six Star without any reason - because you don't know why, just like people who believe that all black people can rapper, Chinese people can kung fu, Arabs can explode, and women are not as strong as men. You are full of arrogance and prejudice.

You are trying to label them. You are pasting your imagination on Jewish brothers.

You are trying to represent them. And they don't need your representative,

Your arrogance is the greatest discrimination.

Please put away your arrogance and not represent anyone, brother.

8 hours ago, zhengda said:

Therefore, it would be crazy to try to force people to agree on their opinions about Political Correctness.

Culture is definitely a very very difficult topic. Especially since some cultural differences cover topics that some do not see as debatable, or are outright contrary.

I view it like this: say you're sharing a food dish with someone, and you're allergic to nuts. You can logically understand why the other person may like nuts, or want nuts in the dish, but there's still absolutely no way you'd let nuts be in the dish. After all, it would be very harmful to you!

Wanting nuts, and not wanting nuts may seem like two viable 'options' on the surface, but when one of those options harms the other is it really?

It's a tough cookie.

Of course we want to be mindful and respect everyone, but when all the foundations are different that becomes quite difficult. So much so that I don't even have a solution I can add to this reply—though I agree a dedicated Chinese forums would be good!

7 hours ago, Seberiangay said:

I happened to come across a thread on Tieba related to this topic, and I noticed that there are numerous instances of hateful words being used. Even when I pointed out that these words are wrong, many individuals still showed support for them. As I mentioned earlier, I don't wish to provide further translations to prove my point.Besides, why the moderators have not taken steps to remove the racist words. Does this imply that the moderators themselves support such language, or could it be that they are utilizing the the racism to attract more prople to join the topic?

Because there are few issues of racial discrimination in China, everyone is very insensitive to it. So you may see memes of racial discrimination anywhere. 

This does not mean that people support these, they have no feelings for them.

Every Kulturkreis has its own sensitive part, that is not hard to understand, which is why communication is important.

另外你并没有复制我说的那句话,所以我也不打算继续与你交流了,随你的便吧。Have a nice day.

I don't think "politically correct" is a good label to use as it comes with the different contexts people are using it in.

It's easier to understand "I don't like it when someone is taking advantage of others and putting themselves first." and "I don't like it when someone is attacked without provocation.", one just has to put more effort in evaluating the situation.

2 hours ago, Jeff Richardson said:

Shouldn't this question be asked?

You all say that using the six pointed star would make Jews feel unhappy. But why? Why do Jews feel that the six pointed star makes them unhappy and serves as a symbol of their country.

You think that Jews will feel unhappy about the Six Star without any reason - because you don't know why, just like people who believe that all black people can rapper, Chinese people can kung fu, Arabs can explode, and women are not as strong as men. You are full of arrogance and prejudice.

You are trying to label them. You are pasting your imagination on Jewish brothers.

You are trying to represent them. And they don't need your representative,

Your arrogance is the greatest discrimination.

Please put away your arrogance and not represent anyone, brother.

Someone: This skin is a bit offensive to my friend's beliefs, and I hope to change it this way. It's cool.

JoeW: As you wish.

Chinese: To my dear klei, it is not appropriate to change a sold skin for Political correctness.

Chinese: "My family are all Muslims, and I am very worried that the part about pigs in the game will be affected by them. I plead with Klei to add the option to remove the pig king in the game"

JoeW: Chinese people make me feel unpleasant so I will delete their speeches and ban them regardless of whether they are friendly or not.

JoeW: Why are so many Chinese people got annoyed.

BTW , as far as I know, those accounts are still being banned.

中国玩家目前的主要愤怒在于:

1:他们认为Joew对中国玩家发表了不当的言论。

2:对于删除评论不满,他们认为这是想隐瞒真相。

3:他们认为KLEI听从了犹太人的意见并因此妥协改变了皮肤。

起初我也是这样认为的,但在前往KLEI论坛后,我才意识到一切可能都是莫须有的,而是有人在煽风点火。

不当的言论大概是翻译问题。

删除评论只是正常的言论规范。

关于犹太人则是空穴来风,违反了KLEI的设计原则。

以上是可能的真相,也可能不是。

但我相信,这个所谓的"犹太人"是子虚乌有的,因为"这个犹太人"而在外观上做出改变是不太可能的,毕竟六芒星的元素在游戏中并不少见(就比如科学机器皮肤),而其他的都保留了下来,明显说不通。更大的可能是好事者在得知皮肤改变后将这二者联系在了一起,放出谣言。(这也是我的个人猜测)

即使是在看完了十几页的评论之后,我对真相依旧云里雾里,更何况那些不明所以,只能被别人的评论左右的大多数玩家,或者是进来只看了寥寥数语,断章取义的人。可以说绝大多数愤怒的中国玩家只是被带动了情绪,这在现代互联网上也很正常。而一开始问题的发端——迁就宗教或许不是主要问题,主要问题是现在许多中国玩家被蒙蔽,相信了他们周围环境认为的,最糟糕的看法。他们认为Joew对中国玩家发表了不当的言论,而现在一切解释可能都效果甚微,因为他们愿意相信他们相信的,任何解释他们都会认为在狡辩,任何致歉他们都会认为在敷衍。

中国玩家认为自己受到了轻视,之前也看到有人因为饥荒没有中国角色而不满,但我认为饥荒中,中国元素是不乏的,比如生肖年活动,以及农历新年活动。而现在他们又将他们认为的对宗教的妥协转化为对他们的轻视,因为他们中大多数对宗教没有信仰并且认为这种妥协是荒谬的,但他们的愤怒只是来源于那道听途说的改变皮肤的原因,而那很可能只是谣言。

我不知道外国玩家现在对中国玩家是什么态度,但我们做出这样的表现我们应当深感愧疚。许多人对事情的始末根本不明所以,被造势者利用了愤怒。中国玩家有人因为这个误会,给了don't starve差评,有人对游戏厌恶,这种行为很可笑,虽然是他们自己造成的,但既对KLEI造成了不好的影响,也败坏了中国玩家的形象。而这一切的起因都是交流的匮乏。现在中国玩家呼吁的"诚恳的道歉"以及撤销对皮肤的修改我认为还是其次,最重要的是拓宽信息交流渠道澄清真相,结束这场无休无止的闹剧。

3 hours ago, Jeff Richardson said:

You think that Jews will feel unhappy about the Six Star without any reason

See? This is a loaded question, you start with the PRESUMPTION of a false narrative that some Jew is offended by it and wants an explanation about the star, you start the question with the false premise, you make it sound like it's just facts, what they are not, and that we refuse to tell the truth. And I don't owe you, I'm not your employee or anyone else here, you just accuse people and think they have a duty to answer with respect and detail. I don't think nothing of any sorts about the star, you're the one who decided I find it offensive, now you mean to tell me I made something up about Jews? That I have some preconceptions about what Jews do and don't find offensive? Do you speak for them then? How can I argue with some people who are just making up facts to feel righteous.

Now can YOU tell me why is the star still found on the Anniversary skin? The contradiction is not Klei's for letting the star be here and not there, after all if it was really a problem that you make it look like it wouldn't be anywhere. What is your explanation? Are the evil jews showing off their powers by changing a star at just one skin? Do they feel offended only at certain times a day? Everything was alright with the other skins that have the star? Isn't just more simply and logical that this isn't the case? That there's no one complaning and feeling offended?

But aren't you by any chance a little too mad at the IDEA that some Jew asked for a change and got it? This idea that they rule the world is also a stereotype of Jews, if you want to talk about prejudice we are open to do so but I won't put up with clownery anymore

12 minutes ago, xhyom said:

See? This is a loaded question, you start with the PRESUMPTION of a false narrative that some Jew is offended by it and wants an explanation about the star, you start the question with the false premise, you make it sound like it's just facts, what they are not, and that we refuse to tell the truth. And I don't owe you ****, I'm not your employee or anyone else here, you just accuse people and think they have a duty to answer with respect and detail. I don't think **** about the star, you're the one who decided I find it offensive, now you mean to tell me I made something up about Jews? That I have some preconceptions about what Jews do and don't find offensive? Do you speak for them then? How can I argue with some people who are just making up facts to feel righteous.

Now can YOU tell me why is the star still found on the Anniversary skin? The contradiction is not Klei's for letting the star be here and not there, after all if it was really a problem that you make it look like it wouldn't be anywhere. What is your explanation? Are the evil jews showing off their powers by changing a star at just one skin? Do they feel offended only at certain times a day? Everything was alright with the other skins that have the star? Isn't just more simply and logical that this isn't the case? That there's no one complaning and feeling offended?

But aren't you by any chance a little too mad at the IDEA that some Jew asked for a change and got it? This idea that they rule the world is also a stereotype of Jews, if you want to talk about prejudice we are open to do so but I won't put up with clowning anymore

Oh, are you saying that I assumed these?

Look at this picture, Klei even adopted this person's design.

If you are willing to immerse yourself in your own world and consider this' coincidence '- you may say it's a coincidence, but you still insist that Klei's changes have nothing to do with this person's post. So, you are right. Because you don't care about what others say.

And what angers me is that you are trying to represent my Jewish brothers. You are arrogantly assuming to label them.

I feel very angry about your disrespect towards them. You don't even want to understand their thoughts.

You are full of racial stereotypes.

Talking to you makes me feel unhappy. You are not even aware of your arrogance and prejudice.

image.jpeg.7ed08b4cf4436b2d676506609e3090a1.jpeg

image.jpeg.7edd0eabfbc51c40b570907a7252518f.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Jeff Richardson said:

Can you point out where I said that the star is offensive? You surely just made this thing up.

Can you answer my question? Or do you just keep repeating the same thing? What about the other stars? 

Can you step down from that pedestal of moral superiority? The only thing you can argue with is that I have some kind of prejudice for saying that this offended Jew story is not a fact, while you want me to discuss the case as if it were the most absolute truth, I said, it is not. I won't walk into your trap.

13 minutes ago, Jeff Richardson said:

Look at this picture, Klei even adopted this person's design.

If you are willing to immerse yourself in your own world and consider this' coincidence '- you may say it's a coincidence, but you still insist that Klei's changes have nothing to do with this person's post. So, you are right. Because you don't care about what others say.

And what angers me is that you are trying to represent my Jewish brothers. You are arrogantly assuming to label them.

I feel very angry about your disrespect towards them. You don't even want to understand their thoughts.

You are full of racial stereotypes.

Talking to you makes me feel unhappy. You are not even aware of your arrogance and prejudice.

image.jpeg.7ed08b4cf4436b2d676506609e3090a1.jpeg

image.jpeg.7edd0eabfbc51c40b570907a7252518f.jpeg

Kiel also altered Charlie's design in game when people gave references for a better look for it which race do we have to blame for that? Clearly one of them were exercising their mythical highly inconsistent control over Kiel as well.

Also this post your referring to says a "friend" claimed to be offended meaning that it wasn't even the person themselves and we can't even confirm if that "friend" exists. 

Archived