[CONTENT WARNING] I hope Klei can explain what is“Our Chinese community are largely supportive”

whiteking

5 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

你在说什么?

Chinese players have expressed their opinions here, and Klei claims that they cannot represent Chinese players. They have staff in the Chinese community to understand their opinions, and Chinese players "strongly support Klei". Perhaps this was true ten days ago, but now, Chinese players are very angry

4 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Oh I found what he's referring to:

image.thumb.png.1b911afa9cf4433939a217415ac425f2.png

It's another Wigfrid hat post.

Chinese players feel like they have been teased. On the issue of Tencent and the mod that harms Klei, Chinese players overwhelmingly support Klei, but now they feel like jokers

Klei doesn't seem to value the opinions of Chinese players, ignoring many of their demands and deceiving himself.

They blocked the posts of Chinese players but said:"We're aware of how the community feels."

This makes us extremely angry

I was too angry and didn't explain what happened clearly.

Chinese players are indeed very supportive of Klei, and it is very difficult for them to come to forums in other countries to express their opinions because they are usually prohibited from accessing foreign websites. But some players still overcome difficulties and come here to express their opinions. But this time, Klei claimed that these players cannot represent Chinese players, they have dedicated employees who are understanding Chinese forums, and they claim that Chinese players are very supportive of them on this issue. Is that right? How angry are Chinese players now? They have started to compare Joew to the president who thinks he knows everything, and we call him the 'King of know'

I don't know if everyone remembers a Chinese mod where its team violated Klei's rules by selling props for profit and insulting Klei on Chinese forums, believing that Klei had plagiarized their creativity (Are you kidding?). After Chinese players expressed opposition, they claimed on Chinese forums that Klei "strongly supports our actions". Chinese players find it difficult to access the Klei forum and have been deceived for a long time. After the lies were exposed, Chinese players became very angry and cursed the team on Chinese forums. They even came to Klei's forum to urge him to ban this mod as soon as possible. They felt that Klei was too lenient. The name of this mod is now like a fly on Chinese dst forum, and anyone mentioning it will be insulted.

But this time, Chinese players didn't expect that it was Klei who deceived them with the same lies

It is difficult for Chinese players to express their opinions on forums, and a major reason is the internet. Now that we have overcome this difficulty, the administrator's obstruction of expressing opinions has become a greater obstacle

4 minutes ago, _zwb said:

对于那些不知道的人来说,他正在四处走动现代的,曾经支付过皮肤。

Although everyone doesn't say it, everyone knows that players don't care about money. Klei's skins are not expensive, we don't care about the cost of a bottle of Coca Cola

42 minutes ago, whiteking said:

Chinese players have expressed their opinions here, and Klei claims that they cannot represent Chinese players. They have staff in the Chinese community to understand their opinions, and Chinese players "strongly support Klei". Perhaps this was true ten days ago, but now, Chinese players are very angry

who cares?

2 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

who cares?

Klei themselves? At least that's what JoeW says, and it would be very stupid to not care about the Chinese player base since that's the largest of all DST players.

I knew this was gonna happen when that original post looking to change the wigfrid skin happened... Klei whether they admit it or not has shown religious bias by changing that skin. That religious bias is what people are mad about.

They shouldnt have changed it... and to prevent arguements between people is a poor reason to change a skin. Now they have caused even more outrage by trying to contain it.

Just now, Gashzer said:

Now they have caused even more outrage by trying to contain it.

"How dare the site moderator ban posts that were insincere and hateful?"

Honestly though, this site has one of the better moderation practices.

5 minutes ago, Seberiangay said:

I don't know why you are angry with a skin

I think he's more angry with Klei's attitude, Chinese players felt that they're misrepresented because JoeW says they're supportive on this matter though in reality they're not.

Plus the Chinese community has been somewhat ignored for years, partially because most of them didn't know about klei forums and there isn't a forum for Chinese players in China either.

Archived